The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone got the "Big Girls" single today????

I rung around and Big W (who was supposed to have had it!) didnt have it and didnt know when it was coming in......k-mart, sanity and target didnt have it or know when it was coming in either :( And they were the only option i have in my town :(

*Unpatiently waits* :thumbdown:

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone got the "Big Girls" single today????

I rung around and Big W (who was supposed to have had it!) didnt have it and didnt know when it was coming in......k-mart, sanity and target didnt have it or know when it was coming in either :( And they were the only option i have in my town :(

*Unpatiently waits* :thumbdown:

I had it a few months ago... cause I ordered it from the UK... cause I thought BG wasn't coming out here...

I meant to post about Big Girls earlier today and forgot. This morning I checked on the Big W website and it said that Big Girl was coming out on the 25th Feb, which means it's been pushed back another week! I just don't get this at all! And JB HiFi didn't even have it listed as coming, they only had the overseas copies listed (so if I want to spend a truckload of money I can get the Canadian and the U.K. versions.)

I just really wonder what's going on....

I meant to post about Big Girls earlier today and forgot. This morning I checked on the Big W website and it said that Big Girl was coming out on the 25th Feb, which means it's been pushed back another week! I just don't get this at all! And JB HiFi didn't even have it listed as coming, they only had the overseas copies listed (so if I want to spend a truckload of money I can get the Canadian and the U.K. versions.)

I just really wonder what's going on....

I got the UK Big Girl single ages ago off eBay. Didn't cost that much either.

This is what we usually experience when it comes to Mika singles.. always pushed back.. Don't get me started on the Love Today fiasco.. I've grown accustomed... :wink2:

Coolness...*throw confetti in the air*

*dances in confetti*

There's now 2 COME TO ISRAEL spammers

Or the one person with two accounts, since they were posted one after the other

Yeah, I think it's the same person, they posted together yesterday too. Lets all make multiple accounts to up the numbers

This means we're going to have to make our posts more eye-catching...

MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ MIKA COME TO OZ

Lollllll, well he likes bright colours :bleh:

general hi and bye to everyone, I'm about to head to the pool for some water aerobics... working out and battling this heat at the same time.

Chat to everyone in an hour or so

Isn't that what the old ladies do? :naughty:

i

It's Mika Myspace Spamming like a fangurl time again..

(You'll love the one I just did *zhhz*)

:roftl: LOVE IT!

Hello everyone!

School is really starting to get on my nerves and I've only been there for 3 weeks.

How are you all?

It's a book called 'Blind Faith' by Ben Elton. It's about a future World where almost all comunication is done over the internet and every one in two children will die of disease.

I don't know much about it though. I've only read one chapter.

:thumbdown: Me too, and it's been a day. Ohhh, sounds interesting, it's now on my 'to read' list.

OMG!!! HE ON SYTYCD!!!

What!? How do I always miss it/him on there!

I came home, started catching up on downloads I hadn't got around to watching (realised I did have that Christmas Supernatural Special after all :bleh:) and fell asleep for like 5 hours, just woke in time for GNW (which is still on now). Probably should have gone to bed earlier last night :naughty:

NICO! I AM MIKA INSANE

THIS WEEKEND OMG!! OMG! OMG! OMG OMG

HERE IS A SNIPIT! LISTEN! OMG OMG OMG

you can HEAR THE RABID PASSION !! (in VAncouver)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=21630060483&oid=21070867328

*will watch after GNW*

*raises the alarm*

Mika Myspace is online

GO SPAM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooo *goes to spam*

I think it wasn't a good idea for me and my mikamail partner to wait a couple weeks while she is in Norway ... my list of "things I need to replace" keeps growing ... :naughty:

I got the UK Big Girl single ages ago off eBay. Didn't cost that much either.

This is what we usually experience when it comes to Mika singles.. always pushed back.. Don't get me started on the Love Today fiasco.. I've grown accustomed... :wink2:

I know you said "don't get you started" but... what was the Love Today fiasco? I wasn't around then and I hadn't heard there was a fiasco or I might have been a little more prepared this time. *sigh*

I know you said "don't get you started" but... what was the Love Today fiasco? I wasn't around then and I hadn't heard there was a fiasco or I might have been a little more prepared this time. *sigh*

Well, if I must.. :wink2:

Ok.. we got a release date for the single.. So when that time finally did come, we all went looking for it (well I did, anyway!). No one seemed to have the single. A few stores had no idea about it being released, then others said it was being released the following week... We got a few different responses from different stores and were basically kept in the dark checking back and forth until finally the single got released over a month later! :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so this is a bit random and out there but.... I was just looking at the front of the Coles catalogue which has Coca Cola take me home packs advertised on there. The packaging is new to me and it struck me quite forcibly that it looked like, well, like.... female reproductive organs. Maybe it's the nurse coming out, I don't know, but it so reminds me of fallopian tubes and a uterus etc. Anybody else noticed this?

Well, if I must.. :wink2:

Ok.. we got a release date for the single.. So when that time finally did come, we all went looking for it (well I did, anyway!). No one seemed to have the single. A few stores had no idea about it being released, then others said it was being released the following week... We got a few different responses from different stores and were basically kept in the dark checking back and forth until finally the single got released over a month later! :mf_rosetinted:

Oh, Bugger! Thanks for this. Well, if we make allowances for a month, it won't come out until the week after ie the beginning of March. *sigh* I never remember ebay. I'm not sure if I should just wait or go hunt up ebay.

Oh, Bugger! Thanks for this. Well, if we make allowances for a month, it won't come out until the week after ie the beginning of March. *sigh* I never remember ebay. I'm not sure if I should just wait or go hunt up ebay.

We will eventually get it and it'll be the same tracklist as the UK single so you can wait and see, come Monday, if it's in stores then. :thumb_yello:

How bizarre! I've just looked at the Sanity site and it says it got released on Saturday, which is when JB Hi-Fi were supposed to release it as well. However, it has it listed as a "Special Order" ie an import. Which makes me wonder if they actually have any stocks of this single in Australia, anywhere, at all!

Ok, so this is a bit random and out there but.... I was just looking at the front of the Coles catalogue which has Coca Cola take me home packs advertised on there. The packaging is new to me and it struck me quite forcibly that it looked like, well, like.... female reproductive organs. Maybe it's the nurse coming out, I don't know, but it so reminds me of fallopian tubes and a uterus etc. Anybody else noticed this?

lol! That is kind of random! Do you have a picture? I'd assume/hope that's not what they were aiming for ... :blink:

How bizarre! I've just looked at the Sanity site and it says it got released on Saturday, which is when JB Hi-Fi were supposed to release it as well. However, it has it listed as a "Special Order" ie an import. Which makes me wonder if they actually have any stocks of this single in Australia, anywhere, at all!

Special Order doesn't necessarily mean import. I know Happy Ending wasn't in all stores and you had to get it ordered in.. but they ordered it in within Oz, not internationally. Depends on the store I guess. I'm gonna have a look and ask around on Wednesday.