The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

I got the UK Big Girl single ages ago off eBay. Didn't cost that much either.

This is what we usually experience when it comes to Mika singles.. always pushed back.. Don't get me started on the Love Today fiasco.. I've grown accustomed... :wink2:

Oh yes... Love Today *nervous, angry twitching*

Sometimes it's easier to buy off Amazon or ebay...

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so this is a bit random and out there but.... I was just looking at the front of the Coles catalogue which has Coca Cola take me home packs advertised on there. The packaging is new to me and it struck me quite forcibly that it looked like, well, like.... female reproductive organs. Maybe it's the nurse coming out, I don't know, but it so reminds me of fallopian tubes and a uterus etc. Anybody else noticed this?

Has anyone told you you're completely nutty...

*tries to get image of pic on MSN out of her head*

Yes.. they're linked...

I'm just amused at the contrast! On line we are rabid fans. He gets here, and we all stand 5 feet away and stand dumbstruck and adoring. We're about as rabid as sheep!

Rabid sheep fans.:naughty:

That's how it was in LA last week, we got all excited to see him, and then when he came out, I hung back so much that lollipopgirl83 and Mika were both motioning for me to get closer.:naughty:

I'm just amused at the contrast! On line we are rabid fans. He gets here, and we all stand 5 feet away and stand dumbstruck and adoring. We're about as rabid as sheep!

Haha, well have you seen the movie "Black Sheep"? (I haven't but I've seen the trailer ... juts a sec..) ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l93gltkCc (Not sure if that's it ... can't [shouldn't] watch videos here)

So much for me getting up early :naughty:

(I got up at 10, but was intending to be up at 8

My alarm was supposed to go off at 7.30, but instead I woke at 8.30 and entered a state of panic, but made it to school only half an hour late (about half an hour ago) :bleh::naughty:

Stupid alarms :thumbdown:

Haha, well have you seen the movie "Black Sheep"? (I haven't but I've seen the trailer ... juts a sec..) ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-l93gltkCc (Not sure if that's it ... can't [shouldn't] watch videos here)

My alarm was supposed to go off at 7.30, but instead I woke at 8.30 and entered a state of panic, but made it to school only half an hour late (about half an hour ago) :bleh::naughty:

Stupid alarms :thumbdown:

Lucky I didn't have school to go to. I was planning to go to a gym class (since I'm determined to get back into it) and wanted an early one because its hot, but now I've decided its too hot again, so I'm going to water aerobics this evening again :bleh:

I sleep through alarms.:naughty:

... I guess I do too. Is that even possible? actually, I don't think so mine is *supposed* to keep beeping until I turn it off, as it does when it goes off when no one is home...

Lucky I didn't have school to go to. I was planning to go to a gym class (since I'm determined to get back into it) and wanted an early one because its hot, but now I've decided its too hot again, so I'm going to water aerobics this evening again :bleh:

Owhh. Is that fun then? I used to do the combat and pump and such in the evening, but I am a cheapo, and am lazy :thumb_yello:

I sleep through alarms.:naughty:

I turn them off or hit snooze in my sleep. Quiet a skill, since I have to sit up and reach towards the shelf above my bed to do so :naughty:

If I have to get up, I set my alarm alarm and my phone alarm (and yet both of those didn't work this morning :bleh:)

... I guess I do too. Is that even possible? actually, I don't think so mine is *supposed* to keep beeping until I turn it off, as it does when it goes off when no one is home...

Owhh. Is that fun then? I used to do the combat and pump and such in the evening, but I am a cheapo, and am lazy :thumb_yello:

I'm lazy and a cheapo as well.

Body Jam and Combat are/were my preferred classes, even though I lack coordination

I missed body jam this morning, so was tossing up whether to make it up by doing another body combat this evening or the water aerobics, and water aerobics won.

It's fun, but also hard work... I just like spending time in the water :bleh:

Ah yes.... learning is easy when you have others sharing your brain who can learn for you...

And I'm watching normal tv :shocked:

I was shocked that I could watch channel 10 on the foxtel :shocked:

(wasn't able to do so before)

MJ told me about that the other- we should be able to see all the commercial channels in the next few weeks. I just checked mine but don't have channel 10 yet. This is great cause I don't have an aerial in my bedroom (but have foxtel :naughty: ) so now I will be able to watch regular shows as well!

I meant to post about Big Girls earlier today and forgot. This morning I checked on the Big W website and it said that Big Girl was coming out on the 25th Feb, which means it's been pushed back another week! I just don't get this at all! And JB HiFi didn't even have it listed as coming, they only had the overseas copies listed (so if I want to spend a truckload of money I can get the Canadian and the U.K. versions.)

I just really wonder what's going on....

Well, they have started playing it heaps on V2 etc, so it will be in the next few weeks (hopefully!)

Oh yes... Love Today *nervous, angry twitching*

Sometimes it's easier to buy off Amazon or ebay...

But if you buy off ebay the sale doesn't get recognised on the charts.

I know- it's so hilarious isn't it! We sat here for weeks before the concert getting excited about different questions we would ask, etc and we had not one but TWO one-on-one opportunities to talk for as long as we liked without getting moved along and we stood there like dummies!!

I turn them off or hit snooze in my sleep. Quiet a skill, since I have to sit up and reach towards the shelf above my bed to do so :naughty:

If I have to get up, I set my alarm alarm and my phone alarm (and yet both of those didn't work this morning :bleh:)

Lol, woah, good work!

Body Jam and Combat are/were my preferred classes, even though I lack coordination

I missed body jam this morning, so was tossing up whether to make it up by doing another body combat this evening or the water aerobics, and water aerobics won.

LOL! ME TOO! Everyone else is in time and such, and I just dance around of my own accord, desperately trying to do it ... to no avail. I like Jam and combat too, but sometimes did combat and then pump, because they kind fo joined them together and the instructors taunt people who leave after combat :naughty: But urgh! Tiring! But I haven't been in like 6 months :naughty:

I love water :wub2: Haven't been swimming in a pool foreverrrr :thumbdown:

Lol, woah, good work!

LOL! ME TOO! Everyone else is in time and such, and I just dance around of my own accord, desperately trying to do it ... to no avail. I like Jam and combat too, but sometimes did combat and then pump, because they kind fo joined them together and the instructors taunt people who leave after combat :naughty: But urgh! Tiring! But I haven't been in like 6 months :naughty:

I love water :wub2: Haven't been swimming in a pool foreverrrr :thumbdown:

They used to have pump right after combat at my old gym, but I never stuck around....

Combat is fun... and Jam is fun because I laugh the whole time at how hopeless I am :naughty:

And you should give water aerobics a try :wink2: Lots of pool action there

Oh, jam is my fav!! I get so pissed off when I have to miss it cause of work (like this week) as it is on a thurs morning. There is a wed pm class but MJ gets shiitty if he has to do everything for the kids!!

I've done combat once and keep meaning to go back, and did balance for the first time last week- for a low impact class I was so sore the next day from stretching my muscles so much! We also have a bodyblast class, which only goes for 30mins but you do non-stop lunges, squats, ab work etc, you leave dead after it!

Oh, jam is my fav!! I get so pissed off when I have to miss it cause of work (like this week) as it is on a thurs morning. There is a wed pm class but MJ gets shiitty if he has to do everything for the kids!!

I've done combat once and keep meaning to go back, and did balance for the first time last week- for a low impact class I was so sore the next day from stretching my muscles so much! We also have a bodyblast class, which only goes for 30mins but you do non-stop lunges, squats, ab work etc, you leave dead after it!

Balance I keep meaning to try, and I'm doing bodyvive this week, because its at the same time as dads bowling on wednesday and the gym is right next door.

We have a bodyblast class.... but I'm not game to try yet :naughty:

They used to have pump right after combat at my old gym, but I never stuck around....

Combat is fun... and Jam is fun because I laugh the whole time at how hopeless I am :naughty:

And you should give water aerobics a try :wink2: Lots of pool action there

Lol! I laugh the whole way through Jam, Combat and Pump. Who could find not lifting a [basically empty] bar in time with everyone else funny? - Me! lolll.

Lol, now I so want to! *is going to find out when they have them as soona s she gets home*

Pssht!

Ages ago we managed to convince a guy friend to go to jam. Actually, if I remember he totally offered himself up. VERY funny. He had no idea what it actually was - but he stayed for the whole class! Lol ... that was hilarious :naughty:

Ohhh, I have never considered balance ... I have zero balance - lol! :bleh:

Lol! I laugh the whole way through Jam, Combat and Pump. Who could find not lifting a [basically empty] bar in time with everyone else funny? - Me! lolll.

Lol, now I so want to! *is going to find out when they have them as soona s she gets home*

Pssht!

Ages ago we managed to convince a guy friend to go to jam. Actually, if I remember he totally offered himself up. VERY funny. He had no idea what it actually was - but he stayed for the whole class! Lol ... that was hilarious :naughty:

Ohhh, I have never considered balance ... I have zero balance - lol! :bleh:

Pump does sound funny that way.

Their all pretty funny when you're doing them and everyone else is in rhythm and you're the one person out of it :naughty:

And I keep meaning to convince my brother to come to one of them, but he refuses. I reckon it would be worth a laugh