The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

But that is mostly because I've just recently burnt my "live Mika" cd, and have been listening obsessively to that :naughty:

I can soooooo relate to that! Every weekend i'm over at my mates, we have a few drinks, wear our suspenders and watch and dance to the live dvd......its so addictive! :mf_lustslow: It's a good workout too! Poor neighbours must be sick of us hehe :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

... I guess I do too. Is that even possible? actually, I don't think so mine is *supposed* to keep beeping until I turn it off, as it does when it goes off when no one is home...

Mine stops after a while...I need to find one that doesn't.:thumbdown:

I turn them off or hit snooze in my sleep. Quiet a skill, since I have to sit up and reach towards the shelf above my bed to do so

Impressive.:naughty:

I would put mine across the room so I'd have to get up, but then I would sleep through it even more.:blush-anim-cl:

MIKA COOKIE!!!

A cookie? I've never had a Subway cookie actually, are they nice? How much are they? I love Subway, mostly because it is so cheap :naughty: I wish we had a Subway on campus :thumbdown: The onyl thing I can afford is basically ... a muffin - which go for the price of a Subway sandwich, would you fricking believe?

*begin rant on food prices*

Everything has gone up in price since last semester! Chips started at $3.10 at the begining of last year, and creeped up to $3.50 by the end, whilst also about halving in size - but now they are $4.10! Spinach and Ricotta rolls (which I used to often get) went from $2 to $3.80 - whaaat? :mad3:

Wowza....Subway's the expensive food choice on my campus.:blink:

I would put mine across the room so I'd have to get up, but then I would sleep through it even more.:blush-anim-cl:

Believe me, that doesn't help. I have mine across the room and when it goes off I stumble out of bed, put it on snooze and then get back on it and go straight back to sleep. :naughty:

That's the other issue; I've been known to sleepwalk.:naughty:

Ooooh randomly popping in.... but I think I slept walk my freshman year of college and it was quiet scary. I could have fallen and gotten hurt badly. :boxed: :boxed: It was also scary and weird when I woke up and couldn't figure out what happened. :blink:

Ooooh randomly popping in.... but I think I slept walk my freshman year of college and it was quiet scary. I could have fallen and gotten hurt badly. :boxed: :boxed: It was also scary and weird when I woke up and couldn't figure out what happened. :blink:

That is really scary.:shocked:

I just do things I would have done when I'm awake, like turning off lights and getting the dog some water, but I don't remember it in the morning.:naughty:

That is really scary.:shocked:

I just do things I would have done when I'm awake, like turning off lights and getting the dog some water, but I don't remember it in the morning.:naughty:

Hahaha

Well I clearly remember lying in my bed before I fell asleep. I didn't have a roommate at the time and I had my bed bunked over my desk and dresser so it was really close to the ceiling. I've scraped my hand on the ceiling before ouch. : P

I was lying in bed and I looked over and my curtains were over and I thought to myself, "oh people can see in." (I was on the second floor and I don't think they could really see me unless if I was on the edge of the bed really.) So I fell asleep with my lights on, curtain open and door unlocked.

I fell asleep and I do remember waking up once at like 5am, climbing down onto my desk, then onto the chair, then walked over and shut off my light and climbed back up and fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning I realized my door was locked and my curtains were shut. I don't remember doing that. My friend thought that maybe my guy friend came in and did it but I don't think we were really speaking at that moment. It was weird. I guess the same night my suitmate said that she had her window shut and locked and when she woke up it was opened up and she doesn't remember doing that.

That building is apparently haunted so who knows what went on that night. :roftl: I'm just glad I didn't roll off my bed and fall to the ground or fall while climbing off my bed to my desk because I can lose balance just standing hahaha.

Sleep walking pretty much scares the crap out of me. I'd rather sleep talk hahaha.