The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Freddie!

I'm pretty good thanks. But today it rained like crazy. There were HUGE puddles everywhere at school and we all got soaked when walking between classes. But by lunch time it was pretty warm and there was not a cloud in sight! :shocked: Strange weather.

How are you?

Hi Freddie!

I'm pretty good thanks. But today it rained like crazy. There were HUGE puddles everywhere at school and we all got soaked when walking between classes. But by lunch time it was pretty warm and there was not a cloud in sight! :shocked: Strange weather.

How are you?

Im fine and dandy thankyou , just looking at Mika setting the USA alight :wub2:

Amazing

Lets hope it Aussie land soon

I'd have constant blood noses from the excitement..

And drunk.. I'd be drunk.. alot.. leading up to it.. yes.. ALOT.. and then I'd pass out on the day in the queue and miss the whole thing..

yep .. that sums up my luck.. :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You sound like fun in the queue !!!! :blink:

I Can't Sleep ! I Am Getting The Pre-mika Jitters!

Eeks

Ela ..... relax ...... sleep or no sleep ...... drink Mika & the band in ....... is all I know ........ :wub2:

Alright guyz and galz Imma go make like a banana and split. banana1.gif Haha... banana... split... :naughty:

I needs ta get up in about 5 hours and 10 minutes.

So yeah Soysoy... I DO sleep. :bleh:

Hi and bye to everyone! I'll be back soon, when you all are sleeping. :roftl:

*splits* peeled.jpg

This is my Offical MFC hello to everyone that is here this evening.. :punk:

Hope you are all well and having a great night/day/morning.. and in some cases Goodnight.. catch you next time.. yada yada .. mwahs..

This is my Offical MFC hello to everyone that is here this evening.. :punk:

Hope you are all well and having a great night/day/morning.. and in some cases Goodnight.. catch you next time.. yada yada .. mwahs..

:wub2: G'night KZ !!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO :thumb_yello:

Sorry if I dont reply in quick time

The MFC is megaaaaa busy!!

Heya Fd .... no worries ...... :thumb_yello:

Ah, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere?

:thumbdown::sneaky2:

Hahahaha .... yes .... this IS the real Sooty !!!! My brother's first hand puppet was at 5 yrs. old (Sooty) ..... He then became a professional puppeteer.... years later .... & has had a pretty good career.... !!!

Woah, stop! YOUR BROTHER IS A PROFESSIONAL PUPPETEER!?!?!? :shocked:

Hi Freddie!

I'm pretty good thanks. But today it rained like crazy. There were HUGE puddles everywhere at school and we all got soaked when walking between classes. But by lunch time it was pretty warm and there was not a cloud in sight! Strange weather.

How are you?

Care to share? It was hot and gross here today. And it was my first time driving my car since it got new tyres (my brother drove it home - parked it in "Drive" .. idiot), and it was making a creepy squeaking sound when I had the air conditioning on - so i got scared and turned it off ... and melted. Dunno what that's got to do with tyres ... more likely something to do with my brother driving it :sneaky2:

AND because I have the fan on on high, my cauliflower I am now eating is cold :thumbdown:

Im fine and dandy thankyou , just looking at Mika setting the USA alight

Amazing

*joins in the hoping*

Alright guyz and galz Imma go make like a banana and split. Haha... banana... split...

I needs ta get up in about 5 hours and 10 minutes.

So yeah Soysoy... I DO sleep.

Hi and bye to everyone! I'll be back soon, when you all are sleeping. :roftl:

*splits*

Seeya.

You know, I was thinking about this the other day - what is a banana split? I have never had nor seen one, but they must have a defined method of creation or they could not be known universially?:blink:

*toddles off to seek the assistance of google in this mighty and noble quest*

Hellooo waves ... :thumb_yello:

Heellloooo.. are we going to sing some Bon Jovi, Queen or something else like AC/DC or Rolling Stones tonight?

:wub2: G'night KZ !!!

Heya Fd .... no worries ...... :thumb_yello:

I wasn't going to bed :naughty: that was a general post hello and the goodnight was aimed at Jen cos she was going to bed.. When have I ever gone to bed at 9pm .. *thinks*.. well ok, it happens but rarely.. lol..

LOL @ my dog, who has infact gone temporarily/permanently/always was insane.

(yes, as no one is talking in here, I am going to spam you all with pictures of my dog)

It turns out I/he managed to get a squeaker from a squeaky toy under the sheet on my bed, and he has just discovered it's existance.

25052210dm5.jpg

"Oh my sweety-diddle-ums squeaky squeaker, how will we ever be together? While this evil piece of fabric seperates us so? How will I ever be able to fully rejoice in your squeaky goodness, as I swallow you deep into my bowels?"

43405185tl8.jpg

'Don't worry, my dearest, for I shall dig you to freedom!"

72927007bk9.jpg

"Nothing will stand im my way - we will be together once more! I shall shread this here sheet just as I gauged chunks out of this wall, tore this see-through-curtainy-thing in half, and yanked the curtain out of the wall!"

35551836gw0.jpg

"Right, this is obviously not working - so I share GLARE you out of your fabric tomb!"

:roftl:

Yeah, he actually dug frantically at my mattress for a good solid fifteen minutes without giving up, so I eventually took it out (before he did actually tear my bed to pieces) and managed to convince him it was infact another one of his squeaky toys so I could discretely throw the squeaker away :thumb_yello:

Heellloooo.. are we going to sing some Bon Jovi, Queen or something else like AC/DC or Rolling Stones tonight?

I wasn't going to bed :naughty: that was a general post hello and the goodnight was aimed at Jen cos she was going to bed.. When have I ever gone to bed at 9pm .. *thinks*.. well ok, it happens but rarely.. lol..

:wub2: Hiya KZ ....... :wub2:

Okay, I made one with only 3 pictures:

oieanimationrq2.gif

Wow.. that's cool... I saved it... hope you don't mind...

Auuussieees where is youse?

*shrugs*

Dunno...

It's like a big ol mosquito.

Actually, pricking your finger first to see if you pass that test is worse than having them stick the needle in.

The first time I had this done they had to reposition the needle in my arm and it huuuuurt. My friend watched and told me after that she doesn't know how I handled that because she wouldn't have been able to. This time it went SO fast.

Try it sometime. You can help save up to three lives!

I give blood... but last time I did it, I felt dizzy, then I started seeing spots and my hearing went muffled...

Mum then told me later that that was the same thing that happened when she would have epileptic fits...

English Rose and I are getting hyper!

Kelzy and gang!

yo! hey!

zip! iddeeedee!

dood da!!!:punk:

Hello friends from across the pacific!

Any chance you can take your Mika excitedness elsewhere? :naughty:

Love the marshmellow Fluff also

splashpage_01.gif

OMG... I want some...

We're Aussies.. Do we really need an excuse to party..

and Artsy and Lolly and a bunch of other MFCers we know are at the LA gig right now.. We can't let them have all the fun

I played it with some Aussie MFCers and only got 9 in my mouth. I need practice!!

I think I got to about 17...

Ewww I don't like marshmellows unless they're roasted. Blackened, preferably.

Rosie... I love you!

Cremate a marshmallow, and shove it between 2 choccie bickies... mmmmm... *drools*

I'd vote for him.

(Apparently on the ballots once, I can't remember for what, there was a marijuana party. I guess people voted for them just for the heck of it but they didn't win.)

Who will be vice president? Someone from the band? I vote Luke.

If not... maybe his mom or Raffa or... Jerry/John?

*cough*voteformartin*cough*

Mika chubby bunny marshmallows to all!

Oh and lollipops and balloons. Those make people happy.

No no, the answer is 42.

So what would you do to animals like geese and sheep?

Without putting it in context that last sentence sounds quite wrong...

Hmm. Not sure about geese and sheep, but I definitely think moose should become meese when they're plurified. (?)

:lmfao:

Ask englishrose not me, she came up with the idea hahaha. We used to have Praying Mantis where I was born. I was too young to remember what they looked like though so I've only seen pics now online or on tv haha.

I think you're going to make many english majors... and well anyone who deals with the language mad hahah.

Careful with Raffa. DC might stalk her if she was vice pres.

I've ruled off playing chubby bunny with him... nope never. I can't get past 4 marshmallows and here he is shoving 20 in his mouth at one time hahaha.

I thought you saw Mika once already?!

He's good at it... I wouldn't ever beat him...

Thanks possum!!

both!!

Oh shush you.. no one ever gets ignored.. it's just hard to quote everything!!.. we're not all like you and Teegs - queens of the Multiquotes

Queen of the multiquotes... if I didn't love my title, I'd change it to that...

I hope you like lamb chops and vegies..

lamb_chop_body_puppet.jpg

LAMB CHOP!!!

I wanted to call one of our pet lambs Lamb Chop... but Mum wouldn't let me...

That's good, that's good. I am not too bad thanks.

There is nothing like the image of one getting high on the smell of party poppers... *inhales deeply*

I love the smell of party poppers...

LAMB CHOP !!!!!! ..... & SOOTY !!!!

preston_puppeteers_180x140.jpg

SOOTY!!!!

What about Sweep... and what was the other one's name??

Hello aussies .. hows everyone?

Hey Freddie (2 hours late of course...)

Im fine and dandy thankyou , just looking at Mika setting the USA alight

Amazing

Any chance you can put your powers to use and find out when he's coming here???

Woah, stop! YOUR BROTHER IS A PROFESSIONAL PUPPETEER!?!?!?

Care to share? It was hot and gross here today. And it was my first time driving my car since it got new tyres (my brother drove it home - parked it in "Drive" .. idiot), and it was making a creepy squeaking sound when I had the air conditioning on - so i got scared and turned it off ... and melted. Dunno what that's got to do with tyres ... more likely something to do with my brother driving it

AND because I have the fan on on high, my cauliflower I am now eating is cold

*joins in the hoping*

Seeya.

You know, I was thinking about this the other day - what is a banana split? I have never had nor seen one, but they must have a defined method of creation or they could not be known universially?

*toddles off to seek the assistance of google in this mighty and noble quest*

You've never had a banana split???

OMG...

They're delicious...

I wasn't going to bed... that was a general post hello and the goodnight was aimed at Jen cos she was going to bed.. When have I ever gone to bed at 9pm .. *thinks*.. well ok, it happens but rarely.. lol..

Acca Dacca!!! *head bangs*

Why of course I had brilliant fun. Ended up with a Steve Irwin DVD and a book that's a dog's day by day diary :naughty:

I saw like 10 people I haven't seen in a few years (one person who I still haven't a clue who they were, but we mutually recognised each other and exchanged greetings all the same)

And I saw the future location for the Rockingham Coffee Club! Near Target :thumb_yello:

*really hopes that is the name of Jolene's company-thing, and that she didn't get excited over nothing*

My mother received the starter package of some dodgy history DVD collection club thing today. Lol, I can't believe she signed up for it :no:

LOL LOL, I am going to now call multiple mooses meese. I know the whole "ending in 'i'" thing is correct for a lot of words, but it just sound stupid to me, and I ham perfectly happy with my [incorrect] '-us-es'.

Yes, you did well, that is the company I work for! Will be down your way to open that store mid April!

Oh, and Teegs, you are getting one in Orange sometime this year (no idea where at the moment though!)

It'd cost something like $500 for me to catch a train to the nearest city :crybaby:

Ah, the joys of living in the middle of nowhere?

I hate living in Perth sometimes, as Luke quoted once "the most isolated city in the world" (the first and only time he bothered to reply to my myspace message- now he is too big and famous to bother or just doesn't want to associate with crazy stalker fans on the other side of the world)

Hi Everyone! How are we tonight??

:wub2: Hello Jols ..... & at least he replied to you ....... :wub2::thumb_yello:

Hello :wub2:

Yeah, like I said though, didn't relaise I was a crazy fan :das:

Am gonna head off to bed, I am almost finished my book (7th Heaven by James Patterson) Tried watching Women's Murder Club (the series based on these books) but wasn't able to really get into it (didn't help that I was more focused on here anyway!)

May be back in a little while if I finish my book and cannot sleep, otherwise I will talk to you tom!