The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Oh, and Teegs, you are getting one in Orange sometime this year (no idea where at the moment though!)

I hate living in Perth sometimes, as Luke quoted once "the most isolated city in the world" (the first and only time he bothered to reply to my myspace message- now he is too big and famous to bother or just doesn't want to associate with crazy stalker fans on the other side of the world)

Hi Everyone! How are we tonight??

Yay!!!

But how would you know where it will go in Orange???

Wow... Luke replied to you? How long did it take?

(I'm waiting to hear from Martin :wub2:... I asked him about what tartan the kilt he wore at a gig was...)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.. that's cool... I saved it... hope you don't mind...

Serious? Oh wow, 'course not. But I am getting sick of looking at it all the time myself. Planned a different one a few hours ago but still haven't bothered to start yet :naughty:

I give blood... but last time I did it, I felt dizzy, then I started seeing spots and my hearing went muffled...

Mum then told me later that that was the same thing that happened when she would have epileptic fits...

Oh gosh. I wouldn't worry about it being like that, that's the exact symptoms I get before fainting (I faint all the time :wink2:), which would be kind of a natural thing to happen after giving blood.

Queen of the multiquotes... if I didn't love my title, I'd change it to that...

And this post just proves how much you deserve it :naughty:

You've never had a banana split???

OMG...

They're delicious...

You know, now I really really want one. Where do they sell them?

*now really goes to google them, seeing as she got distracted last time*

Yes, you did well, that is the company I work for! Will be down your way to open that store mid April!

Oh, and Teegs, you are getting one in Orange sometime this year (no idea where at the moment though!)

Yay! Jolene's company takes over the world!

Do you sell banana splits at the Coffee Club? :bleh:

I hate living in Perth sometimes, as Luke quoted once "the most isolated city in the world" (the first and only time he bothered to reply to my myspace message- now he is too big and famous to bother or just doesn't want to associate with crazy stalker fans on the other side of the world)

Eurgh. Do you know I was once google-ing Perth and it turns out that Perth actually is the most isolated city in the world! Let me see if I can find the site again. It's rather depressing.

... Yeah, so a lot of sites say it is "the" most isolated, but this one says:

Perth is situated on the west coast of the Australian continent in south-west Western Australia and faces west to the Indian Ocean. Adelaide, in South Australia is roughly 2500km away, making Perth the second most isolated capital city in the world after Honolulu, Hawaii

Aha! Do not despair, we shall simply quote Honolulu at Luke's stupid-face :naughty:

And if anyone was after an update on my dog (yes, I realise that none of you are, but I still feel like sharing), he is still in a phychotic/suicidal mood, and has just demolished one of his favourite toys ... an intricately designed one that had a billion squeakies in different places, meaning I have had to stop every 30 seconds and remove one from his thoat.

26932746ob7.jpg

His trouble-ness making a mess.

47197883ea1.jpg

His collection of confiscated suicide attempts.

Oh, I picked up my tickets I won to see Maroon 5 today- and they are not only row D (row 4) but they are smack bang in the middle of the stage. Perfect perving position :das: I was hoping they weren't going to be row 4 over on one side or something :naughty:

And I am now taking my sister in law instead of MJ so will be able to make pervy comments :naughty: It is going to be such a big day- am supposed to have a new store open that day :shocked: so will need to make sure I get waway early enough to get to the concert, and MJ is now going to see a band called Weddings, Parties, Anything who are playing in Fremantle that same night (They sang a song called Father's Day in the early 90's which won song of the year) Am so pissed off that I cannot go, haven't seen them play live since we were in Sydney about 10 years ago and this is their reunion tour. Oh well, next time- I am not giving up Maroon 5 for them!!!

Am off this time!

Serious? Oh wow, 'course not. But I am getting sick of looking at it all the time myself. Planned a different one a few hours ago but still haven't bothered to start yet

Oh gosh. I wouldn't worry about it being like that, that's the exact symptoms I get before fainting (I faint all the time), which would be kind of a natural thing to happen after giving blood.

And this post just proves how much you deserve it

You know, now I really really want one. Where do they sell them?

*now really goes to google them, seeing as she got distracted last time*

Yay! Jolene's company takes over the world!

Do you sell banana splits at the Coffee Club?

Eurgh. Do you know I was once google-ing Perth and it turns out that Perth actually is the most isolated city in the world! Let me see if I can find the site again. It's rather depressing.

... Yeah, so a lot of sites say it is "the" most isolated, but this one says:

Aha! Do not despair, we shall simply quote Honolulu at Luke's stupid-face

And if anyone was after an update on my dog (yes, I realise that none of you are, but I still feel like sharing), he is still in a phychotic/suicidal mood, and has just demolished one of his favourite toys ... an intricately designed one that had a billion squeakies in different places, meaning I have had to stop every 30 seconds and remove one from his thoat.

26932746ob7.jpg

His trouble-ness making a mess.

47197883ea1.jpg

His collection of confiscated suicide attempts.

I've fainted once before, and felt dizzy a few times... but that's the worst... I felt really vague afterwards too...

Your dog is cute!

Banana splits are delish... though there's a slight prob... I'm allergic to bananas (they make my throat itchy and feel like it's swelling)... rockmelon does the same thing...

Oh, I picked up my tickets I won to see Maroon 5 today- and they are not only row D (row 4) but they are smack bang in the middle of the stage. Perfect perving position :das: I was hoping they weren't going to be row 4 over on one side or something :naughty:

And I am now taking my sister in law instead of MJ so will be able to make pervy comments :naughty: It is going to be such a big day- am supposed to have a new store open that day :shocked: so will need to make sure I get waway early enough to get to the concert, and MJ is now going to see a band called Weddings, Parties, Anything who are playing in Fremantle that same night (They sang a song called Father's Day in the early 90's which won song of the year) Am so pissed off that I cannot go, haven't seen them play live since we were in Sydney about 10 years ago and this is their reunion tour. Oh well, next time- I am not giving up Maroon 5 for them!!!

Am off this time!

Ooooh... Adam! :wub2:

Make sure you get pics for us!

When's the concert?

Am off this time!

Oh damn, your so lucky! How did you win them?

My friend was pretty desperate for us to go and see them, but they sold out too soon / she was too slow :thumbdown::naughty:

Am off this time!

Oh, I forgot to say - nighty night, have fun reading your book:wink2:

I've fainted once before, and felt dizzy a few times... but that's the worst... I felt really vague afterwards too...

Your dog is cute!

Banana splits are delish... though there's a slight prob... I'm allergic to bananas (they make my throat itchy and feel like it's swelling)... rockmelon does the same thing...

Eurgh

:original:

Eek! I love bananas and rockmelon! :thumbdown:

*is still yet to google banana splits*

Well, I'm going to beddy-byes...

Night all!!!

Nighty night :original:

****, my post on the laptop got lost and I could not be assed retyping it.

Basically:

Will get Rockingham to do a dessert called Oakie Doke Mikalicious Banana Split

Teegs, I get an update each week on new stores, so can ask our porpoerty guy where the store is going

Luke replied WAY back before they came to Sydney, replied back a few hours after I sent it. Good luck with a rely from Martin!

Am really really going this time

(Oh, am gonna take lots of pwetty photos of Adam :das:- still trying to figure out a way I can meet them, but don't think I will be hanging out all night after the show cos a friend will be babysitting the monkeys)

Basically:

Teegs, I get an update each week on new stores, so can ask our porpoerty guy where the store is going

Luke replied WAY back before they came to Sydney, replied back a few hours after I sent it. Good luck with a rely from Martin!

(Oh, am gonna take lots of pwetty photos of Adam :das:- still trying to figure out a way I can meet them, but don't think I will be hanging out all night after the show cos a friend will be babysitting the monkeys)

Don't you just hate computers sometimes? :thumbdown:

Oakie Doke Mikalicious Banana Split! :shocked: *dies a happy death* :naughty:

Psshh, pay the friend overtime :naughty::bleh:

*has finally gotten around to googling banana splits*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_split:

A banana split is an ice cream-based dessert. In its classic form it is served in a long dish called a "boat". A banana is cut in two lengthwise (hence the split) and laid in the dish. Variations abound, but the classic banana split is made with scoops of vanilla, chocolate and strawberry ice cream served in a row between the split banana. Pineapple topping is spooned over the vanilla ice cream, chocolate syrup over the chocolate, and strawberry topping over the strawberry. It is garnished with crushed nuts, whipped cream and maraschino cherries. In Australia banana splits often do not contain ice cream, but are made with lemon juice, icing sugar and multi-coloured sprinkles (known as 100s and 1000s).

No ice cream in Australia? :crybaby:

banana_split.gif

:wub2: :wub2:

Frick! It was too big!

Okay, had to cut down frames again:

oieanimationwj0.gif

:original:

That little clock always makes me go "Aww!/I want!" :naughty:

EDIT: I made him lighter, because Mr Clocky-face should be cute and happy looking :original:

oieanimationby6.gif

Thank you Kelzy/DC! - I am loving this site, incase you couldn't tell :bleh:

*rolls in*

I don't have time to catch up because I'd like a short nap before my meeting for Europe and my long class, but you guys are still talking about banana splits? :roftl:

I don't know why Australian banana splits wouldn't have ice cream. :blink: How in that world is that a banana split? That's like... just a banana. :naughty:

*rolls in*

I don't have time to catch up because I'd like a short nap before my meeting for Europe and my long class, but you guys are still talking about banana splits? :roftl:

I don't know why Australian banana splits wouldn't have ice cream. :blink: How in that world is that a banana split? That's like... just a banana. :naughty:

We DO use ice cream!! Silly website!

This is what bailey had for his birthday last year after school- he ate about 2 mouthfuls of it and the rest was pretty much wasted, but hey it was his birthday and they are all about spending money on stupid things :sneaky2:

100_0568.jpg

*looking shiffty and dodgy* Hey, you Ozies want have a look in my trunk (boot I think is your term) I've got marshmallow creme you can't get anywhere else. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

I am such a coniseur of marshmallow creme I can tell what brand is which just by looking at it (not using the labels either)

Here is another American classic.

Fluff n' Nuttersandwich_375.jpg

I will now be quite and move to the corner of the room. :cool:

Hi all, just popping in randomly. I saw a clip in the grammy's thread and went to watch it and one of the other advertised clip's after it was this one of The Eurythmics doing Sweet Dreams live at The Grammy's in 1984. Annie is dressed like a man, like a teddy boy actually, looks kind of weird. Here's the link:

http://www.veoh.com/videos/e180762eQFrXjWs&source=similarVideos

*looking shiffty and dodgy* Hey, you Ozies want have a look in my trunk (boot I think is your term) I've got marshmallow creme you can't get anywhere else. I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

I am such a coniseur of marshmallow creme I can tell what brand is which just by looking at it (not using the labels either)

I will now be quite and move to the corner of the room. :cool:

They sold marshmallow fluff here for a while. My brothers loved it, but I wasn't a fan :wink2:

Not a peanut butter fan either.

But the others will love your stash of marshmallow fluff :wink2:

Basically:

(Oh, am gonna take lots of pwetty photos of Adam - still trying to figure out a way I can meet them, but don't think I will be hanging out all night after the show cos a friend will be babysitting the monkeys)

Nope, you won't need to tell me... I bet it's going in the Metroplaza... cause they're renovating and making new shops and the food court is going on the 3rd floor (I think)...

And I will be awaiting pretty pics of Adam... if you feel inspired, you can video him too...

Great... *grows old waiting for Martin to answer*

*has finally gotten around to googling banana splits*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana_split:

No ice cream in Australia? :crybaby:

banana_split.gif

No icecream???

Hogs Breath Cafe have icecream in theirs...

Frick! It was too big!

Okay, had to cut down frames again:

oieanimationwj0.gif

That little clock always makes me go "Aww!/I want!"

EDIT: I made him lighter, because Mr Clocky-face should be cute and happy looking

oieanimationby6.gif

Thank you Kelzy/DC! - I am loving this site, incase you couldn't tell

Awwww... I saved him too...

We DO use ice cream!! Silly website!

This is what bailey had for his birthday last year after school- he ate about 2 mouthfuls of it and the rest was pretty much wasted, but hey it was his birthday and they are all about spending money on stupid things

100_0568.jpg

mmmmmmm... banana split...

I will now be quite and move to the corner of the room.

OG... you can't do that with peanut butter!!!

it's one or the other in my books...

Uh.. you might wanna move to that other corner cos you're currently in the Cat Pee Corner!!!

p.s. hats are optional

:lmfao: