Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy, my darling!!

(Weird, it's my name :bleh:)

That's OK! I was happy just to talk to you guys :blush-anim-cl: I'm surprised I actually made coherent sense, lol.

Lol, sorry. I've gotten used to calling everyone by their real names. We loved talking to you, it was our bright point while waiting for Mika to show up. Even though I wanted to slap the woman in front of us.:thumbdown:

The permanent attachment must get irritating. At least mine like the others (they just seem to like me more :blink:)

Meh, it's just like having a large furry tumour. Annoying but you get used to it.

Lol, sorry. I've gotten used to calling everyone by their real names. We loved talking to you, it was our bright point while waiting for Mika to show up. Even though I wanted to slap the woman in front of us.:thumbdown:

Oooh, I read about her. She should be quarantined.

EEE! It was so cool to talk to you!

So much fun...I bet you're getting excited!!!

And hello Soy!

You too! :wub2: It was all very exciting, I hid the phone in my room and had to talk quietly so my mum didn't hear. I think she was asleep anyways, lol.

YES holy CRAP.

*hyperventilates*

It's less than 48 hours away!

Urgh...*msn slaps her now* She was horrid. She did not deserve to be in Mika's presence.:sneaky2:

I tried ringing you but your phone was either flat or I rang the wrong number :naughty:

No, she didn't. What a piece of crap like that is even doing at a Mika concert, I'll never know. She was basically Mika's polar opposite.

Had one of them at the last Jimmy Barnes concert I went to.. she was a pusher while he was performing.. she was shoving some 19yo's I went with.. I gave her an earful of abuse and she stopped.. :punk:

YES holy CRAP.

*hyperventilates*

It's less than 48 hours away!

Bitch *shuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnns*:wink2:

I expect some juicy pics:mf_lustslow:

And tell him to come to Australia!!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

Hello, Merlin. *pats* he's pretty.

OMG! :mf_lustslow: have you worn those in public? I dare you. :naughty:

Merlin says "Meow"

sometimes he says his name.. I'll try and upload him doing it.. but it sounds more like "marlin"

:naughty:And I've only worn them out the front of my house.. but heaps of times.. They are really comfy!!

I really love yours.. I'll have to find some :mf_lustslow: or make them myself!

I'm not going to quote the pic itself.. BUT,, OMG they are as amazing as my pyjama pants!!!!!!!

pyjamapantsmerlin.jpg

And my cat Merlin has to appear in all my photos.. :naughty:

:thumb_yello: General hello !! *waves*

OG KZ !!!! I LOVE THOSE PJ PANTS !!!! * steals ... tho' of course size is too small for me , so gives back* :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

ER !! LOVE your pants too !!!! I'm a stripes & dots gal !! :wink2:

EDIT: Hello Merlin !! *pats*

I'm a stripes girl myself.... so I've been told.

Oh and I washed my car today for the first time in about year. That was fun :naughtyL

Haha ... I need to was mine when it comes back from the Dr.s ......

I wuvs my pants. I found them at a consignment store for $13 and they fit me absolutely perfectly, how weird is that? Especially as pants never fit me properly....

*sighs* I has to go to bed. Not like I'll sleep, or anything...

FY&GN my lovelies!

:wub2: FY & GN ER !!

hi everyone!!!!!!!!!

I missed this post :blink:

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg.. not long now!!! :mf_lustslow:

:thumb_yello: General hello !! *waves*

OG KZ !!!! I LOVE THOSE PJ PANTS !!!! * steals ... tho' of course size is too small for me , so gives back* :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

ER !! LOVE your pants too !!!! I'm a stripes & dots gal !! :wink2:

EDIT: Hello Merlin !! *pats*

Heya HK!!

*buys you a pair*

Merlin says *purrrrr*

My phone shows wrong numbers, and only ER was on there; must've had the wrong number.:naughty:

Did you turn it off at some point?.. I probably didn't ring the right number though... it sounded like it was going to ring then went *beep beep beep* engaged/off.. grrr.. I wanted to hear your sexy accent!!

EDIT: Goodnight Rosushka!!!!!!!!