The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Did you turn it off at some point?.. I probably didn't ring the right number though... it sounded like it was going to ring then went *beep beep beep* engaged/off.. grrr.. I wanted to hear your sexy accent!!

When I turn it off, (or when it dies, which is more likely to happen, since I never turn it off) it doesn't ring but goes directly to voicemail. It sounds like you either didn't get the codes right or called while I was on the phone with ER; it might've been a busy signal. Around what time did you ring?

EDIT* Sexy accent?! Did you not see my Love Today vid? I'm the one who sounds like an angry pre-pubescent boy yelling the lyrics off-key.:naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I turn it off, (or when it dies, which is more likely to happen, since I never turn it off) it doesn't ring but goes directly to voicemail. It sounds like you either didn't get the codes right or called while I was on the phone with ER; it might've been a busy signal. Around what time did you ring?

EDIT* Sexy accent?! Did you not see my Love Today vid? I'm the one who sounds like an angry pre-pubescent boy yelling the lyrics off-key.:naughty:

Must've been when you were talking to ER or I got codes wrong.. oh well.. get a microphone and we'll do MSN..

Yes love today :mf_lustslow: .. And you should check your youtube comments :fisch:

Hellooooo everybody.

Didn't go to Penguin Island today, the water was too rough looking and we didn't fancy drowning :thumbdown: instead we started making a Tripod idioclip :thumb_yello:

LOL and :shocked:

HI Everyone!!!!

That's a shame about not going out today, but better to be safe at home than lost at sea!!!

Heard BG on the Akmal & Cal show before, happened to flick from Hamish & Andy and it came on. Yay! Still, that's only the 2nd time I have heard it!!

So who got fabby presents today??

Looky!

DSC03202.jpg

EDIT* Sorry, it's a bit big. :roftl:

:hypo: Fantastical!

I'm not going to quote the pic itself.. BUT,, OMG they are as amazing as my pyjama pants!!!!!!!

pyjamapantsmerlin.jpg

And my cat Merlin has to appear in all my photos..

:hypo:

I wuvs my pants. I found them at a consignment store for $13 and they fit me absolutely perfectly, how weird is that? Especially as pants never fit me properly....

*sighs* I has to go to bed. Not like I'll sleep, or anything...

FY&GN my lovelies!

*loves bargains on clothes that the general populace shuns*

Can you believe the colourful skinny jeans in Jayjays have gone down again - to $15 now. I convince myself I actually need a new colour everytime the price drops. You know ... I really could do with the turquoise ... and $15 ... :naughty:

(But seriously, next time I am in the vicinity, I actually will get them)

Nighty night by the way :bleh:

Must've been when you were talking to ER or I got codes wrong.. oh well.. get a microphone and we'll do MSN..

Yes love today :mf_lustslow: .. And you should check your youtube comments :fisch:

I do have a mic but don't do very much msn because I always have to shout and end up sounding...well, like the LT vid.:naughty:

And I have seen my comments, you postwhore. Was it a goal of yours to get three in a row?

How do you do msn with a microphone ??!!

You plug it in! :bleh: and click the picture of the telephone, or go in Actions > Call :thumb_yello:

HI Everyone!!!!

That's a shame about not going out today, but better to be safe at home than lost at sea!!!

Heard BG on the Akmal & Cal show before, happened to flick from Hamish & Andy and it came on. Yay! Still, that's only the 2nd time I have heard it!!

So who got fabby presents today??

Yeah, day turned out a lot better as it went on, but there were thunderclouds on the horizon in the morning and we wimped out :original:

:shocked: What you doing flicking away from Hamish & Andy? :bleh: But it was worth it, so you are forgiven :original:

I ahven't listened to the radio is quite some time. Am still relishing in the glory that is a working CD player :bleh:

You plug it in! :bleh: and click the picture of the telephone, or go in Actions > Call :thumb_yello:

Yeah, day turned out a lot better as it went on, but there were thunderclouds on the horizon in the morning and we wimped out :original:

:shocked: What you doing flicking away from Hamish & Andy? :bleh: But it was worth it, so you are forgiven :original:

I ahven't listened to the radio is quite some time. Am still relishing in the glory that is a working CD player :bleh:

I listen to the radio occasionally now because its a novel thing for me, then get sick of it and put cds back on (which reminds me, need to burn more)

OG, it is 2 weeks yesterday until I go back to uni *is nervous*

And OD, I'm exactly the same with the Jay Jays skinny jeans. I have electric blue and a purple from target (that my brother keeps borrowing), then I have red 3/4 and the green 3/4 as well as the purple skinnies from Jay Jays.

I'm addicted...

Oh and I'm still loving these lovesongs dedications for valentines day on v2 :naughty:

What comes around goes around (by Jt) just came on, which is very much a 'you get what you deserve for playing me' song :naughty:

Not a fan of the song (it was overplayed) but the fact that its in the lovesongs dedications makes me laugh :naughty:

I'm suprised at the moment how much of the love song dedications on channel V2 at the moment (for valentines day) aren't lovesongs , or are lovesongs, but have clips which make them otherwise

Which is just how I like it

Oh nice!! *turns it on*

so do we have the likes of Police - Every step you take? Should be MFC's theme song :naughty:

How do you do msn with a microphone ??!!

Yeah.. buy a Mike :das: and then plug it into your pink Mike socket

Then go on MSN and we'll run you through it!!

The next option is using Skype.. much cheaper than using the home phone for OS phone calls.. :thumb_yello:

*loves bargains on clothes that the general populace shuns*

Can you believe the colourful skinny jeans in Jayjays have gone down again - to $15 now. I convince myself I actually need a new colour everytime the price drops. You know ... I really could do with the turquoise ... and $15 ...

(But seriously, next time I am in the vicinity, I actually will get them)

Nighty night by the way :bleh:

I'm tempted to buy some too.. I like the red ones!! But the torquoise are pretty hot... Bec has some.. and she looked :mf_lustslow: in them

I do have a mic but don't do very much msn because I always have to shout and end up sounding...well, like the LT vid.:naughty:

And I have seen my comments, you postwhore. Was it a goal of yours to get three in a row?

well, your fatherrgghh has OMPS (Obsessive Multiple Purchasing Syndrome) And the obsessiveness is rubbing off on me.. and you should turn your Mic volume settings up.. :doh:

You plug it in! :bleh: and click the picture of the telephone, or go in Actions > Call

:shocked: What you doing flicking away from Hamish & Andy? But it was worth it, so you are forgiven :original:

Don't worry- it was during a commercial break! Lucky fluke, I can't stand the ohter show for some reason :puke:

Right, gotta go get Kenzie from daycare before they just dump her out the front of the centre :naughty:

You should call in and request "Irreplaceable" by Beyonce for "yo' baybee".:naughty:

So sick of that song... *shakes head*

Actually, channel V is doing hate song dedications.... but I find the lovesongs more interesting because half of them are anti love songs.... that and the hate songs are mostly emoish.... due to their being 'rock' songs :blink:

So sick of that song... *shakes head*

Actually, channel V is doing hate song dedications.... but I find the lovesongs more interesting because half of them are anti love songs.... that and the hate songs are mostly emoish.... due to their being 'rock' songs :blink:

:lmfao: I just saw that as was coming to tell you

The song on now is crappy.. :thumbdown:

I want FURB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

:lmfao: I just saw that as was coming to tell you

The song on now is crappy.. :thumbdown:

I want FURB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :naughty:

So many of the songs on are crappy.... :thumbdown:

It's not like there's anything else good on.....

*wonders how britney qualifies as a lovesong dedication*

I listen to the radio occasionally now because its a novel thing for me, then get sick of it and put cds back on (which reminds me, need to burn more)

OG, it is 2 weeks yesterday until I go back to uni *is nervous*

And OD, I'm exactly the same with the Jay Jays skinny jeans. I have electric blue and a purple from target (that my brother keeps borrowing), then I have red 3/4 and the green 3/4 as well as the purple skinnies from Jay Jays.

I'm addicted...

For me ... THREE DAYS! :shocked:

Hey, likely a stupid question, but I wasn't supposed to go to orientation week this (ie. 2nd) year was I?

Haha! I hate you! The Target ones don't fit me :crybaby:

And I also have purple full length and red 3/4! And want the green (if you are talking about the turqoise-y green)!

I'm also concidering the red full length, because I love my red ones so much (*is wearing them right now*), but my friend has them, and we already own way too many of the same clothes and look like dorks if we happen to wear the same thing out :naughty: Also, I can only wear the full length with certain shoes (ie. thongs ... or otherwhiles there is noticeable bare-ankle-age)

I've been eyeing the dark red (and also plain black) jeans in Cotton on, but am waiting for them to get cheaper :bleh:

LOL - your brother is a strange one!

I'm tempted to buy some too.. I like the red ones!! But the torquoise are pretty hot... Bec has some.. and she looked :mf_lustslow: in them

$15! :bleh:

Don't worry- it was during a commercial break! Lucky fluke, I can't stand the ohter show for some reason

Right, gotta go get Kenzie from daycare before they just dump her out the front of the centre

Haha, okay, off the hook! I despise the length of 92.9 comercial breaks :thumbdown:

Yeah the turquisey (I think I have two actually :mf_rosetinted:) I love them...

I'm wearing my purple ones now.

And OD, O week is only for first years, stress less....

3 days sucks so much, I'm having trouble adjusting to the thought of 2 weeks :naughty:

And being short, I can wear them with most shows. Thongs or converse I prefer though, only because I live in them.

I wanted to get the green jeans from supre or their blue ones, but their like super long on me. (Theirs a foot length of material after my feet...so no go)

Yeah the turquisey (I think I have two actually) I love them...

I'm wearing my purple ones now.

And OD, O week is only for first years, stress less....

3 days sucks so much, I'm having trouble adjusting to the thought of 2 weeks :naughty:

And being short, I can wear them with most shows. Thongs or converse I prefer though, only because I live in them.

I wanted to get the green jeans from supre or their blue ones, but their like super long on me. (Theirs a foot length of material after my feet...so no go)

Waaah, I am going to get them now, you know. Yay, I love bright colours :original:

Phewph! I thought so :bleh:

Haha, I am actually kind of looking forward to it :blink: I will regret this thought by 2 hours in. But the thought of having things to do all the time ... actually sounds good :naughty: And of course there's the goal that this year I'm going to study good and keep up, do assingments as soon as I get them, etc, etc. :bleh: :bleh: As if!

OMG! I HAVE GOT TO GO TO SUPRE! Sounds like they made them for me!

Haha, I am actually kind of looking forward to it :blink: I will regret this thought by 2 hours in. But the thought of having things to do all the time ... actually sounds good :naughty: And of course there's the goal that this year I'm going to study good and keep up, do assingments as soon as I get them, etc, etc. :bleh: :bleh: As if!

I make the some vow every year, to study more, not to progasinate, to do assignments early.... never keep it :naughty:

And I am sort of looking forward to uni (seeing all my uni friends more often etc), but at the same time, I don't want the holidays to end. I feel as if I have wasted them doing nothing :blink:

Hoopla Aussies!

Back!!

The ego has landed <looks at teegsta>

*looks innocent*

What did I do???

:naughty:

Inara is the character name

She's in stargate as well, and the actress behind Kaylee is in stargate alantis. Actually, I find it amusing how many sci fi actors from other shows end up in stargate (or other sci fi shows)

River's actress is in the Sarah Connor Chronicles (a new series based on terminator)

*blames family for sci fi geekness* They get me into these shows

Anyways... my msn is on the fritz... so good night everyone

THAT'S IT!!!

Any chance you can remember the captain's name... cause all I can think of is Captain Jack... and he's in Torchwood...

Mmmmm... Summer is hot...

Woah! I have never even heard of this "Blayney" place! How stupid would we sound ... capital of Australia - Blayney!

Wow, I seriously was under the impression Firefly was a show about fire fighters

*has no idea how she thought that*

You don't want to know about Blayney... it's a **** hole...

Firefly is verra nice... and so is Jayne (who is played by Adam Baldwin - no relation to the other Baldwins...)

Shiny - let's be bad guys!

Ive just thought

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

Happy valentine's day to you too Freds :huglove:

I expect my card is in the mail???

Yeh the Uk is .. think think ..mmmmm9 hours away from Valentines yet

I thought Valentines day was a different date in Aussie land for a minute there

YES!!!

You finally got it!!! We are indeed 9 hours behind!

valentines.jpg

.... HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL OF MY AUSSIE HEARTS !!!!

Right back at you HK!

Yeh too right

A huge hug for all my aussie friends

*hugs back*

Nighty Nighty

<passes chockies and strawberries through the aussie thread>

Oooooh... *resists choccies and eats strawberries*

Happy Valentine's Day Mikamites!

*showers everyone with glitter*

Remember: You are ALWAYS loved.

Awww.... *is feeling the love*

Right back at you Liz!

LOL!!

Heya! Happy V day.. *shudders with you* Not that it wouldn't be nice to get something.. I'm just worried about whom it is I might receive something off..

I can think of one or two people I'd like a pressie from... :wink2:

One happens to look quite nice in kilt... One I'm sure would look nice in a kilt if he ever got the idea to wear one... :das:

Grrr.....I've had guys who did that too; now I've started telling them that if they do it, they get dumped.

Post Mika Trauma doesn't affect me. That twat isn't all that and I've moved on from the Almighty Big M's presence already. It's the Post MFCer Trauma that's getting to me. I got so attached to them all during those hours together.

Did you ask the twat about coming to Oz?

*leads the chase with tongs for maximum squeezing powers*

I'm doubtful I'll reproduce.. babies... pooey nappies.. responsibility!

I'll just keep adopting cats for now..

EDIT: ahh, but not Bec's

*cough*andbethecrazycatlady*cough*

:naughty:

Lol. No thanks...

(sounds like the mother did crack while preggers.)

:lmfao:

And now I have to catch up again cause I watched biggest loser and this didn't post...