The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

I make the some vow every year, to study more, not to progasinate, to do assignments early.... never keep it :naughty:

And I am sort of looking forward to uni (seeing all my uni friends more often etc), but at the same time, I don't want the holidays to end. I feel as if I have wasted them doing nothing :blink:

I think I've been making the vow since about year 4 :wink2:

Eurgh, I know, I've been trying to stuff this last week full. Nothing worse than being asked "What did you do over the holidays?" and replying "uhhh ... nothing much - spent everyday on the internet"

And now I have to catch up again cause I watched biggest loser and this didn't post...

I always do that :naughty:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OG I'm an idiot!!!

Thanks Bec...

And about the skinny jeans... I'd try them on, but they're up high in Jay Jays... and I have something called hips and thighs :naughty:...

Sometimes I wishI had the Townsend body shape again...but then I remember that when I was like that I had no arse or boobs...

I think I've been making the vow since about year 4 :wink2:

Eurgh, I know, I've been trying to stuff this last week full. Nothing worse than being asked "What did you do over the holidays?" and replying "uhhh ... nothing much - spent everyday on the internet"

I always do that :naughty:

I don't think i started making it until year 9.... never really had much in the way of homework until then :naughty:

And my holidays are always 'the usual'... like it explains everything :naughty:

OG I'm an idiot!!!

Thanks Bec...

And about the skinny jeans... I'd try them on, but they're up high in Jay Jays... and I have something called hips and thighs :naughty:...

Sometimes I wishI had the Townsend body shape again...but then I remember that when I was like that I had no arse or boobs...

I have hips and thighs too, and still wear the, :naughty:

(I just pretend I don't)

And I often wonder why it is the boys in the family are tall and slim, and the girls are short and round so to speak :naughty:

BL was interesting... the blue team have lost Shannan till after the elimination...

Can I say, Shannan is hot... but Michelle is a bit of a cow...

And luckily for me, Michael was not in my dream last night... but was the night before...

Anyways...

shannan_lrg.jpg

shannanfit.jpg

:wub2:

I have hips and thighs too, and still wear the, :naughty:

(I just pretend I don't)

And I often wonder why it is the boys in the family are tall and slim, and the girls are short and round so to speak :naughty:

It's not bloody fair... but I look at one of my cousins on Dads side, and she's skinny as... and tall!

Then again, her mother has no body fat whatsoever, and her father is tall... so she had to get both...

Meh... I can say that I can get cheap drinks with my girls! :naughty:

Oh, you know how in GK at the Forum, Mika points at someone... I think it's his sister... I think I saw her up on the top floor, and I'm pretty sure she was wearing a white skirt (I watched the MTV thingy)...

Ohhh another thread with hot men in <rolls eyes>

Evening Aussies

Evening Freddie!

He's a personal trainer...

Would you like him as a trainer? He's friendly... and sounds very Aussie...

And did you see the pics I posted of the chicks from Firefly???

I must say... very hot...

I'd MSN slap you if I had the link...

I didn't see the post...

And if you're not nice to me I won't spam this thread with hot chicks...

:roftl: :roftl:

Hiya huniiii

Yeh .. sorry ....

My trainer is an aussie guy , Ive been in injury hell for 10 weeks now , hes supposed to get me fit!!!:boxed:

It's not bloody fair... but I look at one of my cousins on Dads side, and she's skinny as... and tall!

Then again, her mother has no body fat whatsoever, and her father is tall... so she had to get both...

Meh... I can say that I can get cheap drinks with my girls! :naughty:

Oh, you know how in GK at the Forum, Mika points at someone... I think it's his sister... I think I saw her up on the top floor, and I'm pretty sure she was wearing a white skirt (I watched the MTV thingy)...

Well there is that.

And his sister... could be. Might have to rewatch it some time :wink2:

How do they justify doing that to people???

Mum's trainer isn't anywhere as hard on her... then again, she's a woman... but I'm totally ignoring hte fact that Mum shouldn't be working out cause she hurt herhip... and there's artritis in it... and they can't resurface it cause hte neck of the femur is too thin...

But I digress..

Would you like some pics of hot chicks? :das:

Well there is that.

And his sister... could be. Might have to rewatch it some time :wink2:

I reckon it is... you can see her at various stages backstage... and you can see someone in a white skirt in another song (can't remember)... but I think it's her...

Or I could ask him when he comes back...

Do you reckon he'll be back this year?

Haha, I couldn't try them on until they moved them down to the lower level (even I couldn't reach them up there). And the whole point of skinny jeans (keyword: jeans; made of denim, which doesn't stretch, and hides whatever morphing may be occuring beneath) is to pretend that you don't :wink2: But as if anybody in their right mind bought them while they were on the higher rack - "What sizes would you like to try?" "Uh.. 12 ... and 6" :naughty:

I don't think i started making it until year 9.... never really had much in the way of homework until then :naughty:

And my holidays are always 'the usual'... like it explains everything :naughty:

Yeah, I'm a bit of an obsessive over-exaggerater (see sentence above) :bleh:

Haha, that's a good one! I am so using it! Thanks :bleh:

BL was interesting... the blue team have lost Shannan till after the elimination...

Can I say, Shannan is hot... but Michelle is a bit of a cow...

And luckily for me, Michael was not in my dream last night... but was the night before...

Anyways...

shannan_lrg.jpg

shannanfit.jpg

:naughty::roftl:

I still haven't watched an episode of it yet! I dunno how I keep missing it ... :crybaby:

Evening Aussies

Evening :bleh:

I reckon it is... you can see her at various stages backstage... and you can see someone in a white skirt in another song (can't remember)... but I think it's her...

"So, who was the girl in the white skirt!?" "Uh ... wtf are you talking about." :roftl:

Could be her

And who knows when he'll be back. I hope this year, but I ain't getting my hopes up too much :wink2:

Yeah, I'm a bit of an obsessive over-exaggerater (see sentence above) :bleh:

Haha, that's a good one! I am so using it! Thanks :bleh:

I use it all the time... suprisingly only a few ever ask what 'the usual' entails :naughty:

Haha, okay, off the hook! I despise the length of 92.9 comercial breaks :thumbdown:

I actually went to something at the station the other day called a listeners advisory board, where a group of us were asked to give feedback about Perth radio. The length of commercial breaks came up, but don't know if that will change. We got to have a tour of the station as well and see how everything is done. It was pretty cool!

Evening Aussies

You are here now FD so posting pics of hot guys is no longer required!!

Whenever I watch that video (I saved it on foxtel and watch it occassionally!) I think he is saying "no" to someone up on the balcony, like they are pretending to jump or something, just the way he smiles and waves his fingers. I guess the only way to know would be if we got footage of the balcony, I hardly think M is going to remember so random moment from a year ago when he can't even remember that Aus exists!

I actually went to something at the station the other day called a listeners advisory board, where a group of us were asked to give feedback about Perth radio. The length of commercial breaks came up, but don't know if that will change. We got to have a tour of the station as well and see how everything is done. It was pretty cool!

You are here now FD so posting pics of hot guys is no longer required!!

Whenever I watch that video (I saved it on foxtel and watch it occassionally!) I think he is saying "no" to someone up on the balcony, like they are pretending to jump or something, just the way he smiles and waves his fingers. I guess the only way to know would be if we got footage of the balcony, I hardly think M is going to remember so random moment from a year ago when he can't even remember that Aus exists!

Good point... still think his sister is going to do something...