The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

^^^^^^^^^ :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Hiya Fd !!!

Well I DID see Yasmine at the gig ........ is that who/what you guys are talking about ??:blink:

Yeah, she was there, you can see her in the footage, and I chatted with her whilst she was descretely trying to take pics :naughty:

"Oi, everyone look- it's Mika's sister!!!" :naughty: Can you imagine how fast she would have run if I did that! :shocked:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, she was there, you can see her in the footage, and I chatted with her whilst she was descretely trying to take pics :naughty:

"Oi, everyone look- it's Mika's sister!!!" Can you imagine how fast she would have run if I did that! :shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: Hehe .... I was the one who blew it then when I said "& hello Mika's sister" :blush-anim-cl: ... *pfftt... still slaps self at memory*

We were just discussing who he was referring to in GK when he did something to someone up on the balcony. It wasn't Howie was it HK?? :wink2:

Hahaha ... I dunno .... will have to check clip again ...... & ask Howie ... :sneaky2::naughty:

^^^^^^^^^ :roftl: Hiya Fd !!!

Well I DID see Yasmine at the gig ........ is that who/what you guys are talking about ??:blink:

Yeah, I know she was there... but I wonder if she was the one Mika pointed to and wiggled his finger at...

"Oi, everyone look- it's Mika's sister!!!" :naughty: Can you imagine how fast she would have run if I did that! :shocked:

Yeah, but you're talking to her, and the rest of us are oblivious... then we tun around so she can take our pic, and it's like "OMG! IT'S YASMINE!!!" :shocked:

As if we needed any more hyped upness after Mika... though I am determined to get pics with the band this time... esp Martin... cause he's dishy... :wub2:

I use it all the time... suprisingly only a few ever ask what 'the usual' entails

:naughty::thumb_yello:

It's worth asking...

Just like I'm gonna ask him where he's looking in 'the' pic...

I'll have to show you tat one... hang on...

:roftl: Well that he'd remember :bleh:

Oh yes... here is 'the' pic... for OkD...

The spots are happikali, then soangel, Meeks, RBSKY, and me!

100_1121.jpg

:naughty: I have seen it before, but I didn't know that was Rainbow Sky! I have always been thinking "Well who is that!?" in the Sydney pics :bleh:

I actually went to something at the station the other day called a listeners advisory board, where a group of us were asked to give feedback about Perth radio. The length of commercial breaks came up, but don't know if that will change. We got to have a tour of the station as well and see how everything is done. It was pretty cool!

Wow! How do you get into such brilliant things always?! I think it would be better if they just had one advert between every song, rather than 10 (or whatever) solid minutes of them. As if anyone listens to that, it just makes people change stations (you being a case in point).

Here they have 10 songs in a row... they son't do normal ads... but will do one advetising the radio station or comps and things...

Yep... that's Liz...

She's a top sheila...

OG... I think I spend too much time around Freddie... *hangs head in shame*

I'm back from work! And I found out that my piano lesson isn't still on tomorrow so I'll be okay.

Now, onto that presentation...

Hooray! :yay::bleh:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say, I was channel flicking and realised I hadn't missed BL - duh - time difference! *face slap* Yeah, so I got to watch it - and saw the elusive 'Michael' :naughty:

... and who decided to have Damien Leith host a show - I can only understand every 3rd or so word :blink::bleh:

Here they have 10 songs in a row... they son't do normal ads... but will do one advetising the radio station or comps and things...

They have "Ad-free 50s" which is good, until afterwards when you get slapped with the 10 minutes of ads, which you also get during the shows (or whatever you call them .. with the hosts) - when they have normal ads as well as ads for the station (but some are acted by the hosts - which I'd hate to admit does work in making you listen)

:naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl: Well that he'd remember :bleh:

:naughty: I have seen it before, but I didn't know that was Rainbow Sky! I have always been thinking "Well who is that!?" in the Sydney pics :bleh:

Wow! How do you get into such brilliant things always?! I think it would be better if they just had one advert between every song, rather than 10 (or whatever) solid minutes of them. As if anyone listens to that, it just makes people change stations (you being a case in point).

I got an email cause I do rate the hits (someone has to be pushing Mika!!) and because of that I got an invite to possibly do it, and then you had to be between 25-34 so I was eligible.

I now have a million random emails coming into my work account from all the comps etc I have entered, every time I open it up there are 3 new ones, all for dumb things that aren't work related!!

Right, gotta put kids to bed

I got an email cause I do rate the hits (someone has to be pushing Mika!!) and because of that I got an invite to possibly do it, and then you had to be between 25-34 so I was eligible.

I now have a million random emails coming into my work account from all the comps etc I have entered, every time I open it up there are 3 new ones, all for dumb things that aren't work related!!

Right, gotta put kids to bed

Gah, you lucky ducky :bleh:

Lol! How many competitions do you win?

Oh, you got the maroon 5 tickets, that was brilliant :thumb_yello:

EXTATIC!

INSANE!

READY ...UHOH ..SPONTANEOUS.....SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(happens every 20 minutes!)

Lucky you!!!!

How long till the show start?

Don't forget to ask tell him us aussie girls are desperate for him to come visit us!!:wink2::mf_lustslow:

Hooray! :yay::bleh:

Oh yeah, and I forgot to say, I was channel flicking and realised I hadn't missed BL - duh - time difference! *face slap* Yeah, so I got to watch it - and saw the elusive 'Michael' :naughty:

... and who decided to have Damien Leith host a show - I can only understand every 3rd or so word :blink::bleh:

Nice one!

Yeah, you now know who he is...

He went to school with my brother... I'm tempted to post a pic from the yearbook of him... hang on...