The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Admittedly, I found it hard to sleep before the Mika gig... from the time I found out about the gig till about Aug/Sept I couldn't sleep properly...

Though the night before I did reasonably well... soangel and I crashed on bean bags at my brother's house... then went to bed at 9:30...

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!

If you have paytv you should put the comedy channel on and watch Jay Leno RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

MIKA will be performing LOVE TODAY at the end.. and it was filmed today!!! :mf_lustslow:

Well, the 13th, but that's cos it was filmed in LA.. but only about 12 hours or so ago!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::punk::blush-anim-cl::wub2::thumb_yello::bleh:

:naughty: :naughty: I couldn't sleep either ... & then H & I had to drive thru' the night anyway ...... pffft ... HAD to pullover to sleep at 5am ..... didn't make Sunrise Show ....... :blink: .... but then again .... we WERE refreshed for the show the next day .... :wub2::thumb_yello:

That was handy...

I was on a train when he did Sunrise... I would've come to Sydney the day before, but I had a job interview... then had to go to work straight after...

10 MINS TO 4 AM!

You are crazy- SLEEP GIRL SLEEP!!

Admittedly, I found it hard to sleep before the Mika gig... from the time I found out about the gig till about Aug/Sept I couldn't sleep properly...

Though the night before I did reasonably well... soangel and I crashed on bean bags at my brother's house... then went to bed at 9:30...

Yeah, I found I couldn't sleep the night before either. May have something to do with the fact that I was jammed in a tiny airplane seat with a big guy next to me on the red eye flight. Think I may have gotten 1 hours crappy sleep, then had to lug my little bag around Sydney until I could check into my dodgy hotel:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Oh, LT is on v2, I requested BG, prob won't be on now

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!

If you have paytv you should put the comedy channel on and watch Jay Leno RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!

MIKA will be performing LOVE TODAY at the end.. and it was filmed today!!! :mf_lustslow:

Well, the 13th, but that's cos it was filmed in LA.. but only about 12 hours or so ago!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow::punk::blush-anim-cl::wub2::thumb_yello::bleh:

I have it on in the bedroom, will wander back in there in about half an hour, have already seen the footage, but will look so much better on tv than youtube!

Woooooot look what i have coming in the mail sooooooon :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-LIFE-IN-CARTOON-MOTION-PIANO-V-GUITAR-MUSIC-BOOK_W0QQitemZ200181282192QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43391QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

And a big 'Wooooohooooo' for Big Girls getting released......bout BLOODY time!!!! I'm so bummed that i totally missed the film clip of it last saturday on Video Hits......bloody work :(

And i've decided, im still dressing up all Mika-ish for the v festival.....ive got my mika shoes with funky shoe laces, awesome braces, Mika hat, and still working on a Mika shirt design :)......cant wait! :punk:

Woooooot look what i have coming in the mail sooooooon :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIKA-LIFE-IN-CARTOON-MOTION-PIANO-V-GUITAR-MUSIC-BOOK_W0QQitemZ200181282192QQihZ010QQcategoryZ43391QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

And a big 'Wooooohooooo' for Big Girls getting released......bout BLOODY time!!!! I'm so bummed that i totally missed the film clip of it last saturday on Video Hits......bloody work :(

And i've decided, im still dressing up all Mika-ish for the v festival.....ive got my mika shoes with funky shoe laces, awesome braces, Mika hat, and still working on a Mika shirt design :)......cant wait! :punk:

Just take your ipod, close your eyes and pretend he is on stage!!!

OMG OMG OMG!!! Chaser's added a new Perth show! There are two seats left! OMG! My friend is signing up to BOCS right now to buy immediately!

*has been checking daily for months*

Here we go... basically, all you need to do is look for Michael... there's only one on this page...

but feel free to point out my brother if you feel inspired... (Bec, you already know who he is!)

And I'm sorry cause the pic is big...

yearbook007.jpg

He does look a lot the same! Which one is your brother?:blink:

I'm going to bed...

FY & GN all!!!

Nighty night :original:

Here is the youtube link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbCnjqvcMo

Otherwise if you go to the Tonight Show link later it should be on there

Oh yay - thanks! I was going to ask when you mentioned it :bleh:

Oh yay! How much did it end up in Australian including postage?

Damn.

No Leno on free to air.

Kelz, can you tape it?

Yep taped it.. and I think DC would've too.. :thumb_yello:

I nearly clapped and wooo'ed at the end:naughty: I did it silently *zhhz*

Mika looked fan-floopaloopin-tastic!!!!!!!:wub2:

And omg Saranayde looked absolutely beautiful :mf_lustslow:

If we beg enough, DC might do some screen caps for us.. :wink2:

And that is why I love you DC

*turns blue and bows repetitvely to smell yellow smileys buttcrack*

I'm uploading to youtube as we speak.. I hope it sounds and looks ok..

big file.. 88MB..

Aww..:wub2: *throws pom noisettes in your general direction*

:naughty: :naughty:

......all of this Mika merchandise is sending me broke!!! :P

But i neeeeeeds it all!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Now that sounds very familiar.. :mf_rosetinted:

Strategically placed Hand.. DC..

I knowz whyz you capz thiz one!

*zhhz* :wink2:

Aww..:wub2: *throws pom noisettes in your general direction*

:naughty: :naughty:

*juggles Furry Lemon dykepops and sings Love Today better than Mika just for you* :blush-anim-cl:

Now that sounds very familiar.. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Match made in MFC heaven :lmfao: