The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep taped it.. and I think DC would've too..

I nearly clapped and wooo'ed at the end I did it silently *zhhz*

Mika looked fan-floopaloopin-tastic!!!!!!!

And omg Saranayde looked absolutely beautiful

If we beg enough, DC might do some screen caps for us..

yay! :yay:

and some more...

150208tswjllt006ph2.jpg

His hand looks ... strange in this one. I just can't figure it out... :blink:

Awesome caps btw! Thankies!

I'm uploading to youtube as we speak.. I hope it sounds and looks ok..

big file.. 88MB..

Yay! :original:

It cost all up including postage about $27........all of this Mika merchandise is sending me broke!!! :P

But i neeeeeeds it all!!!!!!

Haha, owhhhh. What are you buying it for? Piano or guitar? Or both?:blink:

It's time for bed :wink2:

Nighty night :original:

His hand looks ... strange in this one. I just can't figure it out... :blink:

:lmfao: He had just sang the "Walk away!" part and was walking his fingers.

Almost a week in Cali, maybe Meeks likes it here?

You know he wanted to soak up the sun as much as he could before travelling up to the canadian freeze-out.:mf_rosetinted:

Here is the youtube link

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qZbCnjqvcMo

Otherwise if you go to the Tonight Show link later it should be on there

I checked it out on Youtube... twas good!

He does look a lot the same! Which one is your brother?

Doesn't he!

My brother is Nathan... I'm pretty sure there's only one Nathan on that page...

Yep taped it.. and I think DC would've too..

I nearly clapped and wooo'ed at the end:naughty: I did it silently *zhhz*

Mika looked fan-floopaloopin-tastic!!!!!!

And omg Saranayde looked absolutely beautiful

If we beg enough, DC might do some screen caps for us..

Yay!

Saranayde looked quite delicious... :wub2:

Here are some caps from Leno..

p.s. the first one looks abit like a twining's tea promo shot..

150208tswjllt001tv5.jpg

150208tswjllt003sm1.jpg

150208tswjllt004ys5.jpg

OMG... Martin looked delicious too.. :wub2:

and I love the Twinnings tea ad...

and some more...

150208tswjllt008ik6.jpg

ooooh... pretties!

Saranayde is so hot...

Juby looks a bit angry in the 2nd pic.. :naughty:

When I watched it last night, the first time on TV, this part where Mika and Saranayde were in sync with their hand actions.. I focused solely on Saranayde the whole time!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl: then realised I'd have to rewind after it finished and watch Mika... But she still got stolen glances:naughty:

When I watched it last night, the first time on TV, this part where Mika and Saranayde were in sync with their hand actions.. I focused solely on Saranayde the whole time!!!!!!!!! :blush-anim-cl: then realised I'd have to rewind after it finished and watch Mika... But she still got stolen glances:naughty:

Yeah, she looked great didn't she! I walked into the bedroom just after it started and almost woke Michael up from my excitement :naughty:

It was a brilliant performance, shame he didn't get to do an interview though :thumbdown:

It cost all up including postage about $27........all of this Mika merchandise is sending me broke!!! :P

But i neeeeeeds it all!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

OMG!! I can't believe that's all it cost you. My copy cost $36.95 and I bought it in a music shop, not on the net with added shipping costs. Talk about markup!

Yeah, she looked great didn't she! I walked into the bedroom just after it started and almost woke Michael up from my excitement :naughty:

It was a brilliant performance, shame he didn't get to do an interview though :thumbdown:

An interview would've been nice. I thought it was hilarious that the show Mika appears on has Fish and Rodents on it!!!! :lmfao: wonder how he feels about turtles and snakes.. Mr Zoo Keeper... :naughty: which reminds me.. I love Meerkats.. they are the cutest little things.. I'm going to have to go to Melb Zoo again soon..

Sara was smokin'......and Leno never interviews his music guests.:thumbdown:

I don't know what it is, but she just looked amazing.. yet no different than normal.. maybe it's cos you told me how sweet she was to talk to and now I just wanna give her a big hug

Well, I've just read back enough pages to get a tiny bit of the picture of the last few days but not enough.

I have to ask.... Are there people on here who actually like Hamish and Andy? God, they are imbecilic! I rarely listen to the radio, but this kind of behaviour (not listening to the radio) almost cost me discovering Mika (thank God for the internet). And it's because of people like them that I wasn't listening to the radio. But as I said to my husband the other day "You have to kiss a few frogs...". And if the price of discovering interesting musicians is that I have to put up with them, then I can stand it (every couple of days).:naughty:

The Oldlings were talking about Skype last week. I have an account, but I've never used it. I tried to do a test thingy last week and it failed. Three times. So I've put it on the back burner for the moment. If anybody gets an overwhelming desire to explain it to me, I'm all ears.

Now onto my big thankyou...... THANKYOU TEGAN!!!!! The DVD arrived in the post yesterday (addressed to Chickadee, how cute, I didn't realise I'd forgotten to tell you my name! :doh:) I sat down and watched it all the way through and it was brilliant!! I'd seen some of the footage before but a lot of it was new. I PML over the Rove interview even though I've seen it before. I kept seeing you lot in the Live Lounge footage from inside and..... I didn't realise you guys got interviewed in the queue outside!! I'm sitting here screaming out "OMG, that's Jolene, oh look, Happikali, aaahhh, that's Soangel, hey, it's Nico" etc etc. I'm sure my kids thought I was nuts. And the fact that inside Mika then repeated all the places you were from and giggled about it being a geography lesson for the cities of Australia (or whatever it was he said). I'm just curious as to the order that those things happened in... Your queue interviews would have been before the gig, but later than in the arvo when you all met him. Did you all tell him in the arvo where you were from or would he have seen the footage from the queue and if so, when did he see it, or did someone just give him a rundown of the places.... And I loved the Andrew G interview. I must admit the footage from the concert itself surprised me. You guys seemed into it, but it looked a fairly quiet and sedate crowd on the whole. I think I was expecting a bit more excitement to come across from them. Maybe they were just doing an Elliot Goblet? Anyway, a huge thankyou again for taking the time to do all that and for posting it to me. It was a lovely thing to have arrive on Valentine's Day!

Ok, so on Monday night, I told Mika to go to Australia...I thought you all knew that, but I guess not. He signed my songbook and I said "Mika, seriously...go to Australia. They're losing hope." He wasn't able to answer, but did give me a brief smile.

Just so it's officially out there. *nods*

I gave her a hug for ya, Mum.

More importantly, FATHAH.:shocked: Photoshop for evil purposes...tsk tsk.

Evil purposes? :shocked: Neverghh!!! Twas just taking your words literally.. :wink2:

*takes a drag of her fag* the one in her mouth, you fools..

:roftl:

Anyway, I must be off and prepare for the PJ Harvey concert tonight! Woo! :punk: