The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

I was kidding, M. I'm sure he's very excited to be going to the Land of the Maple Leaf again. It isn't anywhere near as bad as the UK.:thumb_yello:

Harr.

NOT THAT THE UK IS BAD.

It's very historic and fashionable and definitely better than-*shuts up before she insults any more countries*

:roftl: *covers arsty's mouth*

the worst bitwas the people sitting on the stairs who wouldn't move when you walked past... and the moron who wasn't going to let us back to our place after we went to the loo...

Doesn't he look like a dork???

They were comfy beanbags... apparently they have a couch... which was prob picked up off the side of the road by the housemate's family... so Kate says...

I know... rude guy. I had a glowstick incident *must learn not to fiddle with things*

But thank god for the one who told him to let us in

And a couch :shocked: Wow...

Supre's jeans - so not extra long! Definate ankle-showing-length.

Turquoise 3/4's - now in my possesion.

School classes ... but ... wait, where do you work? :blink:

Their extra long on me, but then, I'm short, and probaby not as skinny as you :wink2:

And I work at maccas. We had one school class come in after a sporting event (theres an atheletics track nearby) and then 2 from the local high school came in to measure fries. I never got to measure fries when I went there :thumbdown:

(they get to order whatever as long as they pay and as long as they get fries)

The middle one is so not smoking. I have inpsected it closely and come to the conclusion he is smiling to one side, and his teeth are sparkling.

Well good-o.. on first glance it looked smokish but afterwards I did think it was a sparkle.. but, darlz,, it isn't that important that you needed to push your nose up to the monitor and almost go blind so you could closely inspect it :naughty::lmfao::wink2:

You didn't get sms live feed due to minimal credit! Although I did send u one after the show! And I had a freakin awesome time! PJ was amazing! :punk:

:sneaky2::naughty:

I want links to vids and pics.. !!!!!

Did you meet and invade?

General Hello to everyone who may be on around now!!!!!!!!!!

I want links to vids and pics.. !!!!!

Did you meet and invade?

No vids, no pics! Due to both lack of resources and the desire to take the show in and enjoy it without distraction of trying to get a good pic, etc. Oh, I loved it! :wub2:

Didn't meet and invade.. Didn't bother waiting after the show and missing the last train out to have her walk past us into her car. She's known for that. But on stage she really interacted with us and was genuinely happy .. but for some reason off-stage she's more private and hidden.

Goooooood Afternooon.

My brother rung at 11 to get me to check his emails for something for his internet connection :thumbdown: And something in my brain says "Woah - sleeping pattern affected by one hour - compensate, compensate!" And so I went straight back to sleep until 2 :original:

There was some asshole that threw two glass bottles from the roof of the parking structure at him, and they didn't hit him, but they hit the sidewalk just a couple of feet away, so his manager and the venue security were very on edge and telling everyone to hurry up and move along. He couldn't answer because a security guard was tugging me away and John was aiming him towards the next person in line.

:boxed: That is sooo stupid! Didn't the evil idiot realise the importance of the question! (:naughty:)

I work at maccas. We had one school class come in after a sporting event (theres an atheletics track nearby) and then 2 from the local high school came in to measure fries. I never got to measure fries when I went there

(they get to order whatever as long as they pay and as long as they get fries)

Haha, crazyyy. I was thinking "Um ... school classes ... MacDonalds ... wha-?".

I went to the shops with my health class once ... I can't remember for the life of me what the hell we were supposed to be doing, but we got free shakes from Wendys :blink::naughty:

Well good-o.. on first glance it looked smokish but afterwards I did think it was a sparkle.. but, darlz,, it isn't that important that you needed to push your nose up to the monitor and almost go blind so you could closely inspect it

Are you kidding? - Highlight of my day! :naughty:

Are you kidding? - Highlight of my day! :naughty:

:lmfao:that's sad :naughty:

Alot of school classes come into Maccas.... it's like the highlight of an excursion, to finish it off with a maccas before going back to the school.

A general hello to everyone. My msn is on the fritz again :thumbdown:

*nods in your general direction*

can you get on msn with webmsn

http://webmessenger.msn.com/

Alot of school classes come into Maccas.... it's like the highlight of an excursion, to finish it off with a maccas before going back to the school.

Oh yeah, we used to always stop at chooks to end our geography feild trips!

*realises it is not that weird*

:lmfao:that's sad :naughty:

:cheerful_h4h:

*nods in your general direction*

can you get on msn with webmsn

http://webmessenger.msn.com/

Hey wow, I never heard of that before :blink:

No vids, no pics! Due to both lack of resources and the desire to take the show in and enjoy it without distraction of trying to get a good pic, etc. Oh, I loved it! :wub2:

Didn't meet and invade.. Didn't bother waiting after the show and missing the last train out to have her walk past us into her car. She's known for that. But on stage she really interacted with us and was genuinely happy .. but for some reason off-stage she's more private and hidden.

Is PJ Harvey still a girl?

Who's Lily Allen?

Hey anyone and everyone.

My internet is being crappy again, and insisting that any sites that don't have an Australian server simply don't exist.

Msn is also on the fritz (strangely my brothers msn is not, but his on the computer now) and web messenger doesn't like proxy servers (which I am using to access the net at the moment)

So I shall be here but absent

(oh and since dc thinks I work for them, Mika was no 2 on Channel v2s top ten brit single of the year count down.... with love today. Only mentioned because its playing now :bleh:)

:sneaky2::naughty:

Yeah well.. I couldn't think of why I liked Mika... so I got the hair thing...

Hee hee

And he has Harry Potter next to him (going by a pseudonym, though)

Hey! I didn't know that! You are fantastically brilliant! What do you mean by "he wasn't able to answer"?

Lol! I was watching this last night (following the links from Kelzy's video), and you sooo did say it! I totally remember lol-ing at it "I'm from Orange!" :roftl:

... unless you are talking about a different video. But all the same, it was still humorous

1. :lmfao:... I had to go back and see who was next to Nathan...

There were a few "interesting" ones in his year... I can't think of his name, but at the grad ball he wore a dog collar.. he's gay as well...

But James is just disturbing... he was going out with one of my friends when he was in yr 12... we wen't to the movies, and they sat up the back and kissed the whole time (I don't blame them... Shakespeare in Love was pretty damn boring...

2. Isn't that great that he now knows we're desperate for a gig??? Maybe we could befriend one of the English peops going to the London gigs and get them to give him a letter from us...

Actually... that's not a bad idea...

3. I didn't tell Mika where I came from... about all I actually said to him was "Can I get an autograph and a photo?" and "T-e-g-a-n"... tat is it... I do't even think I directly looked at him... I had to remin myself to breath... I didn't even know Mika had to remind himself to breathe on Sunrise... but his was because he'd just sung!

I said it in the MTV video...

And how is "I'm from Orange" even remotely funny?? :sneaky2:

There was some asshole that threw two glass bottles from the roof of the parking structure at him, and they didn't hit him, but they hit the sidewalk just a couple of feet away, so his manager and the venue security were very on edge and telling everyone to hurry up and move along. He couldn't answer because a security guard was tugging me away and John was aiming him towards the next person in line.

They suck...

Arseholes...

I woulda yelled out to them and told them to f**k off!

It's very very sunny out though. And come on mika be a man. You live in a place with crap weather a little snow won't kill.

:lmfao:

M, have I told you I love you today???

NOT THAT THE UK IS BAD.

It's very historic and fashionable and definitely better than-*shuts up before she insults any more countries*

*gigglesnort*

I know... rude guy. I had a glowstick incident *must learn not to fiddle with things*

But thank god for the one who told him to let us in

And a couch :shocked: Wow...

Bastards... I woulda cried if they didn't let us in... that woulda made him feel bad...

I know! a couch!

He still doesn't have a frame for the bed yet...