The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Oh dear, I wouldn't be able to, :( A) too young, so therefore the only concert I could get to would be one in Brissy (Good friend lives there) and Sydney (aunt and uncle) and B) My parents arent about to pay :(

:crybaby: I hope I win the lotto or something, then we could all follow Mika around Australia ... and hey, why not the world while we're at it?

*drifts off into daydream*

Well, I've been doing it for two days now and that's what I've been trying to do. I didn't want to spam him with some teen fangirl "o mika i luv u, cum to oz!!!" crap, but tried to comment on something relevant to what's been going on with the tour or that i've read on the mfc and tacked on a thought about a tour of Australia to the end.

Woah, have you seen his profile, like ... every third comment at least is someone (not even mikamites) urgeing Mika to come to Australia, yay! I have now added one. Uergh, don't look at it, it is not very good at all. Hopefully I become more literate/creative as our quest goes on :bleh:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never check my emails (well, hardly ever). But I did have a look recently and I'm pretty sure there was at least one James blunt one there that i didn't read cos i was looking for something from my sister which wasn't there and i didn't stay long enough to check anybody elses. I'll have to look at ticketek.

Actually the chances of seeing Jolene would be quite high as she and my parents live in the same suburb. But reality tells me that I'll probably only make it Sydney if I make it to any...

Oh, Ju-Ju. I forget that not everyone's an oldling like me. Maybe you could start saving now towards the idea of him maybe doing Bris. Besides, if he doesn't actually make it here this year, then you've just got extra time to save!

*gest her Mika bank ready, and puts in the whole 20c she has atm*

:crybaby: I hope I win the lotto or something, then we could all follow Mika around Australia ... and hey, why not the world while we're at it?

Woah, have you seen his profile, like ... every third comment at least is someone (not even mikamites) urgeing Mika to come to Australia, yay! I have now added one. Uergh, don't look at it, it is not very good at all. Hopefully I become more literate/creative as our quest goes on :bleh:

Actually, i've been too scared to read too many of the other comments. i'm not sure why, maybe it's because some of the other fans seem so .... desperate or something, particularly some of the south american ones and i really hope i'm not coming across the same. so, just so i don't have to deal with it, i don't read that many. I'm pathetic i know.

:roftl: Aren't you the keyboard genius who can play Mika by ear? Go busk some Mika songs!

Well, I'm off to bed

Good night all, sweet dream type things :bleh:

Just cause I feel like saying it for once FY&GN

Night Ju-Ju.

haha, i posted in one of the other threads that i was prepared to do research into the whole PMD thing and that anybody who wished to give me a grant could start with maybe $100,000. With that kind of money, you could all be part of my experiments, I mean the bigger the sample size the more reliable the research right? We could all follow Mika around the world:mf_lustslow:

If you win lotto we all go on the dream tour..

I'll spam Mika now too :naughty:

:roftl: Aren't you the keyboard genius who can play Mika by ear? Go busk some Mika songs!

Night Ju-Ju.

You, know that had never occured to me *plans to flog the very heavy keyboard and go and busk tomorrow at the mall*

Msn problem solved.... I'm skilled at finding some online instructions on fixing computer problems

:mf_rosetinted:

At least your skilled at that, I swore and cursed at my computer decided that sims2 needed flashing red walls, turns out I need a better graphics card It helps having a computer geek for a mum

If you win lotto we all go on the dream tour..

I'll spam Mika now too :naughty:

I attempted to spam Mika, but it doesn't like me :(

Ok NOW I will go to bed

Okay, I have returned, and have settled with cheese toasties. My onion had a siamese twin, and it made me laugh :original:

i'm sorry, but you posted a pic of Mika in a Mika forum. this just cannot be tolerated, i'm afraid.

Too right!

haha, that would be so good. I think I shall make one too. I have a "Holiday fund" one that you have to break to open, and is supposed to hold $1-2000 if you put in only gold coins. $1-2000 should get me to the east to see some more shows ... just.

Actually, i've been too scared to read too many of the other comments. i'm not sure why, maybe it's because some of the other fans seem so .... desperate or something, particularly some of the south american ones and i really hope i'm not coming across the same. so, just so i don't have to deal with it, i don't read that many. I'm pathetic i know.

Haha, that's funny. Their not too bad. I am amazed at how many obsessive Australian Mika fans there must be, that aren't on here :blink:

*drifts off into OD's dream*

It's a nice one, isn't it? With a $30 million super-jackpot we should be able to afford a private jet, and have it decorated in LiCM style :wub2:

Wa-hey! Fantastic idea! Do iiiiit!

haha, i posted in one of the other threads that i was prepared to do research into the whole PMD thing and that anybody who wished to give me a grant could start with maybe $100,000. With that kind of money, you could all be part of my experiments, I mean the bigger the sample size the more reliable the research right? We could all follow Mika around the world

Haha, well you would definately need a sample that are exposed to "Constant Mika", to see how it affects them :thumb_yello:

*volunteers*

Msn problem solved.... I'm skilled at finding some online instructions on fixing computer problems

Lol! Good skill to have :bleh:

You, know that had never occured to me *plans to flog the very heavy keyboard and go and busk tomorrow at the mall*

Ok NOW I will go to bed

You shouuuuld!

Haha, sure you will :wink2:

... nighty night.

O.M.G.!! Is it just me or does it seem a little spooky that there are so many people asking for an Aussie tour? maybe we have some lurkers who are reading and doing but not talking to us about it! I msg'ed a couple of the people, just to say, hey, have you heard of the mfc, it's heaps of fun if you're interested, but it felt a bit weird. i don't like unsolicited stuff coming to me, but i really want to share the love!

we probably do have lurkers just waiting for news of a tour before they join up.. we have said that once he announces it we will get a load of new aussie members.. they should join:thumb_yello: (if reading this) because we need more ammo :naughty:

O.M.G.!! Is it just me or does it seem a little spooky that there are so many people asking for an Aussie tour? maybe we have some lurkers who are reading and doing but not talking to us about it! I msg'ed a couple of the people, just to say, hey, have you heard of the mfc, it's heaps of fun if you're interested, but it felt a bit weird. i don't like unsolicited stuff coming to me, but i really want to share the love!

I know! I was like "Wo-ah! That is a crazy majority of Australians!" I thought of doing that, but wimped out - good work! :wink2:

we probably do have lurkers just waiting for news of a tour before they join up.. we have said that once he announces it we will get a load of new aussie members.. they should join:thumb_yello: (if reading this) because we need more ammo :naughty:

Yes, yes, join now, lurkers!

I know! I was like "Wo-ah! That is a crazy majority of Australians!" I thought of doing that, but wimped out - good work! :wink2:

Yes, yes, join now, lurkers!

And if you've already joined but have never posted, please introduce yourselves. We'd love to chat with you!

And if you've already joined but have never posted, please introduce yourselves. We'd love to chat with you!

Yes, yes!

Uergh, can we (and the lurkers:wink2:) make an agreement to never post anything like this:

mikarin

16 Feb 2008 08:58 PM

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

MIKA COME TO ISRAEL !!!

:puke:

Yes, yes!

Uergh, can we (and the lurkers:wink2:) make an agreement to never post anything like this:

:puke:

yes, i saw that one. That is exactly what I don't want us to do (although if you do SoA, i will forgive you. But just this once! :wink2:)

*goes to post exactly that* :mf_rosetinted:

Liar! You've already made your post for today :bleh: I saw it, and it was acceptable :naughty:

How does the daily post limit work? Is it 24 hours, or is it by midnight, and if so, which time does it go by?

Hey, this has most obviously been pointed out before, it occured like a year and a half ago, but did Mika make this comment?:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=56776276&albumID=0&imageID=530151

It looks like it :bleh:

Who is this guy btw? Someone from Mika's record company it looks like? But also a friend? He's like the only real person in his top friends...

No, wait, there is another, from New Zealand - who is that? :blink:

yes, i saw that one. That is exactly what I don't want us to do (although if you do SoA, i will forgive you. But just this once! :wink2:)

I was joking of course...I'm not going to spam mika with such stuff, not for israel or Australia (I did say posts exactly) :mf_rosetinted:

Liar! You've already made your post for today :bleh: I saw it, and it was acceptable :naughty:

How does the daily post limit work? Is it 24 hours, or is it by midnight, and if so, which time does it go by?

Hey, this has most obviously been pointed out before, it occured like a year and a half ago, but did Mika make this comment?:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=56776276&albumID=0&imageID=530151

It looks like it :bleh:

Who is this guy btw? Someone from Mika's record company it looks like? But also a friend? He's like the only real person in his top friends...

No, wait, there is another, from New Zealand - who is that? :blink:

I don't know if it goes by our midnight or GMT or what. I've never delved into Mika's friends, so I don't know anything about that. I just can't bring myself to do it (yet!)