The Australian Thread: Part Eight

Rainbow Sky

Liar! You've already made your post for today :bleh: I saw it, and it was acceptable :naughty:

How does the daily post limit work? Is it 24 hours, or is it by midnight, and if so, which time does it go by?

Hey, this has most obviously been pointed out before, it occured like a year and a half ago, but did Mika make this comment?:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=56776276&albumID=0&imageID=530151

It looks like it :bleh:

Who is this guy btw? Someone from Mika's record company it looks like? But also a friend? He's like the only real person in his top friends...

No, wait, there is another, from New Zealand - who is that? :blink:

:blink:I'd never seen that before..

Not sure who these people are.. haven't been here long enough to hear that gossip :naughty: But that comment is dirtttttyyyyyy :das:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if it goes by our midnight or GMT or what. I've never delved into Mika's friends, so I don't know anything about that. I just can't bring myself to do it (yet!)

Ohhh, self restraint? That flew out the window the second I registered here :wink2:

And, oh well, I think I'll just stick to posting every evening, that suits well.

yes... the :mf_rosetinted: has become the sarcastic smiley

LOL - it has :naughty:

I'd never seen that before..

Not sure who these people are.. haven't been here long enough to hear that gossip. But that comment is dirtttttyyyyyy :das:

Haha! That's what I though too! "Heyyy, what's he playing at, posting with Lollipop's profile ... ey! What's he trying to say?" :das::bleh::naughty:

Oh and if you aren't there, head to the Vancouver thread pronto - Mana is doing one of her fantastic reports on behind the scenes Mika show - We're learning all about Mika's folded underpants, tissue folding technique, etc.

Oh, I lost all my mq's :thumbdown:

How are we all this fine afternoon?

I saw everyone's comment on myspace- fingers crossed someone will get the message soon and organise M a trip down under.

Anyone got anything exciting going on in their lives? I am renovating my bathroom, not really exciting but I will be so happy when it is finished!

Oh, and the Brit Awards will be shown on Channel V on 13 March :punk:

Oh, I lost all my mq's :thumbdown:

I saw everyone's comment on myspace- fingers crossed someone will get the message soon and organise M a trip down under.

Anyone got anything exciting going on in their lives? I am renovating my bathroom, not really exciting but I will be so happy when it is finished!

Oh, and the Brit Awards will be shown on Channel V on 13 March :punk:

Yay another Aussie!!!! *hugs Jolene for coming before the insanity finally had set in*

Heya, I'm Good.. slightly in a ball-busting mood.. :naughty:

How are you?!?!

I'm alright, wishing it would either rain or get sunny again, and fighting with my best friend cause she's decided that my insaneness isn't good enough for her, but I'm alright :mf_rosetinted:

*bounces in on a pogo stick singing random mika songs very badly and at the top of her lungs*

COMON UP AND ATTEM AUSSIES OR YOU WILL ALL BE GROUNDED!!!!

:tears: but-but-but I don't wanna beee! :crybaby:

Oh, I lost all my mq's

Oh, and the Brit Awards will be shown on Channel V on 13 March

I hate when that happens so much :thumbdown:

Fine-ish I spose. Sad that my friend bailed on me for going to dog shelter seeing as she has been doing it for the entire holidays, haven't been there in months :tears:

Oh yay, renovating is fun :bleh:

Channel V, pshh.

I'm alright, wishing it would either rain or get sunny again, and fighting with my best friend cause she's decided that my insaneness isn't good enough for her, but I'm alright

'Tis alright, it's good enough for us :wink2::naughty:

I'm alright, wishing it would either rain or get sunny again, and fighting with my best friend cause she's decided that my insaneness isn't good enough for her, but I'm alright :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT? :shocked: Your friend is an idiot.. sorry.. But a little insaneness is a good thing.. People who take things too seriously and can't have some pointless fun need to shaken uncontrollably:naughty:

We've got sun here today.. we desperately need the rain though

Fine-ish I spose. Sad that my friend bailed on me for going to dog shelter seeing as she has been doing it for the entire holidays, haven't been there in months :tears:

:blink:What? *kinda confused *

And yes:naughty: I'm nose picker again.. will you dream about me tonight?:roftl:

but-but-but I don't wanna beee! :crybaby:

Oh alright, you wont get punished *gives lollipop*

Aww its ok *hugs OD*

Oh yay, renovating is fun

I'm planing to distroy my rrom as it it very little girlish

Channel V, pshh.

I don't have pay TV... just boring old normal TV, with like ABC2 and stuff like that... On a HUGE TV!!!

'Tis alright, it's good enough for us :wink2::naughty:

I'm glad that I'm good enough for you guys :thumb_yello:

WHAT? Your friend is an idiot.. sorry.. But a little insaneness is a good thing.. People who take things too seriously and can't have some pointless fun need to shaken uncontrollably:naughty:

I love being a wee bit insane cause, I'm still a kid, so I need to live right, she's just decided that she has to grow up *rolls eyes*

We've got sun here today.. we desperately need the rain though

*Posts Kelz the rain filled clouds that are in our sky*.... Uh hang on whereabouts am I posting to? :bleh:

I love being a wee bit insane cause, I'm still a kid, so I need to live right, she's just decided that she has to grow up *rolls eyes*

*Posts Kelz the rain filled clouds that are in our sky*.... Uh hang on whereabouts am I posting to? :bleh:

Hey, I'm a big kid too..

I'm 30 and my 13yo niece says I'm the coolest person she knows :naughty:

I don't know how long that will last though...

Uhh.. you can post it West of Melbourne.. :naughty: Thanks!!!

*sends you some sunshine*

Hey, I'm a big kid too..

I'm 30 and my 13yo niece says I'm the coolest person she knows :naughty:

I don't know how long that will last though...

Uhh.. you can post it West of Melbourne.. :naughty: Thanks!!!

*sends you some sunshine*

Wow, I didn't think you were 30, I thought you were only like 20 something :)

*buts rain filled clouds in a box, sticks a zillion stamps on it and writes on it 'Kelz, West of Melborne' on it, puts self in box and gets best guyfriend to post it*

*floats in on cloud 9*

Woooooow.

I'm typing my report up. It's making me get all excited all over again. :wub2:

*Joins you on cloud*:wub2:

Wow, I didn't think you were 30, I thought you were only like 20 something :)

*buts rain filled clouds in a box, sticks a zillion stamps on it and writes on it 'Kelz, West of Melborne' on it, puts self in box and gets best guyfriend to post it*

:lmfao:*points to custom user title*

flirtydirty30

*Receives odd shaped mail and starts to unwrap them when suddenly one starts wriggling:shocked:*

*Joins you on cloud*:wub2:

:lmfao:*points to custom user title*

flirtydirty30

*Receives odd shaped mail and starts to unwrap them when suddenly one starts wriggling:shocked:*

Hehe, I'm blonde (well not really I'm accually red :bleh: )

*Bursts out of box much to Kelz surprise and needs to pee rather badly*

Hehe, I'm blonde (well not really I'm accually red :bleh: )

*Bursts out of box much to Kelz surprise and needs to pee rather badly*

I was blonde when I was a kid.. but now it's always (dyed) dark.. I forget my natural colour now :naughty:

*Points strange person towards the toilet and frantically calls 911 before realising we are not in America*

I was blonde when I was a kid.. but now it's always (dyed) dark.. I forget my natural colour now :naughty:

*Points strange person towards the toilet and frantically calls 911 before realising we are not in America*

I swear I'm getting blonder *just remembered the pic in my avvie*

*comes back from the toilet and asks if she knows who I am*