Mika's pink monstrosity

Niki27

MIKA, who could clean up at next month’s Brits, looked like he’d stumbled on to the Pink Panther set.

He won the International Revelation Award but there’s just no excuse for a pink jacket – no matter how much of a revelation you are.

At least he made an effort, unlike scruffy JAMES BLUNT who arrived wearing that flamin’ leather jacket again.

Take a peak at Mika's pink monstrosity and the other starlets at the NRJ Awards by clicking below.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article732270.ece

:naughty: :naughty:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I already posted this "news" somewhere in the nrj award section...if you wanna give The Sun some more visibility, you're welcome!:mf_rosetinted:

I suspect they write fkngness regarding Mika only for gain some publicity on this board:naughty:

I already posted this "news" somewhere in the nrj award section...if you wanna give The Sun some more relevance, you're welcome!:mf_rosetinted:

I suspect they write fkngness regarding Mika only for gain some publicity on this board:naughty:

OOps sorry, well this way it's a bit more visible :naughty:

I actually agree with The Sun for the first time of my life, there was no excuse for such a jacket :roftl:

Well I don't think he'll be awake crying tonight because of this. matter of fact: I love guys in pink, so I completely loved this.

Guess they are just afraid of people who like to point out they are different:wink2:

No, if I were, I would have mentionned the metallic teeth

:roftl:

I agree with this article!

In my opinion it was just TOO much!

THANKS!!! xD

mwaaaaahahahahahahahahaha :naughty::roftl::lmao:

(did i send an article to The Sun ??? :fisch:)

(i thought i sent this first..:fisch: you beated me!:naughty:)

Queenie I love your signature!

Made by Ingie!

some UK oldlings said that wearing pink is really risky for a man in the UK...a touch of pink and they mock you.

Pink is quite a fashion colour for men in italy though...you can see men wearing pink shirts/jumpers/ beachwear/ties....no prob!

actually i think all bright colours apply to mika, as he's got chestnut colours...pink among the others