2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

Christiiiiiiiiine and Suzyyyyyy!!!

Have a wonderful time tonight. I will be sitting here in front of my screen when you get home, holding my breath again for brilliant reports. You have big shoes to fill!!:wub2: And of course I know the no. one question you will ask the Big M is when he will be coming to visit Blue Sky in Tokyo.

Have FUUUUUUUN!!!:thumb_yello:

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...... here I go !!!

Where to start.... well even though I had to meet with Nadja (the girl taking care of us) only at six, I wanted to meet the people from the MFC and go queue with my friends in the cold !!! So I stayed with them for quite a while... and then we went inside to warm up, like Becky said already... so then after that I went to a restaurant with Mary-Lune to wait inside until six. At 10 to 6, we went to the main entrance cause that's where Nadja said she ouwld meet us. Thing is, there are many entrances at the Bell Center and they all look like main entrances lol !! So we waited for a while and then started to "panick" a little lol !!! We went looking for security guards to ask where we could find her but nobody knew about her so they just told us to go at the security entrance at the back of the building... so we went there and the guy was like : "I can't help you, she should've given you better directions..." and during this time I had Nadja calling us on my cel phone going : "where are you girls ???"... soooo the security guard FINALLY agreed to help us and they got someone from the production company to come and get us.

SOOOO we finally got to the backstage area and met with Nadja, who was SOOOOOOOOO adorable !!! LOVED her !!!!!! SO she showed us where to leave our stuff... we had a dressing room : "Mika's Lollipop Girls" which was minuscule and we shared it with the big girls (there was five of them). We waited for our turn to get our make-up on but while doing so, Yasmine appeared in the dressing room and asked us to come with us so we could get dressed, she wanted us to have our dresses on so the make-up artist would have a better idea of what to do with us. So we got in a huuuuge dressing room, which was for Mika and the band. There was like a hallway with little rooms on each side and then a big room at the end. While we were in the hallway we caught a glance of Mika in one of the small rooms and Mary-lune just went : GAAAAAAAAAAAASP !!! It's him !!!!!!.... lol !!! It was her first time seing him so she was really impressed lol. So Yasmine gave us our costumes and said : you girls can change here... and were like... euuuuhhhh where ??? cause it was an open room ! lol !! So she pointed to a small darker corner and said you can go there, there are no guys coming in anyway... so we started changing and Mika got in the room when we were like half-dressed :shocked: !!! lol !!!!

(to be continued)

So far, I am loving your report. You were sooooooooooooo lucky to be a lollipop for MIKA. Best memory ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we just came on stage skipping holding hands....

OOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!! I just can't explain what it feels like to be on stage, with Mika and the band, in front of more than 12 000 people just going wild !!!!!!!! It's surreal !!!! You don't really see the crowd though cause the lights are so intense... And it was a lot to take in at once... I'm glad I get to do it tomorrow so I can really get what's going on !!! We just danced around the stage and we're having fun with the band and then Mika gave us our "cue" to go on the "stick-about" part of the stage as he calls it to do our little routine. I saw him but Mary-Lune was kinda overwhelmed so she just kept dancing and I was making her sings like : come on it's now !!! lol

So we got there and did our stuff.... it was SOOO much fun !!! It worked out great... We were standing looking in opposite directions like Mika told us to and doing our routine and at the end of it I was supposed to bump Mary-Lune with my butt... lol... but a few seconds before that I realised that Mika was between us singing... thank god I didn't bump him !!! LOLOLLL !!!

It was soooo much fun being on stage.... honestly I would do that EVERYDAY !!!! The confetti canons came on and then all we could see around us was confettis !! it was crazy !!! At one point I thought the song was over... I was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo out of breath and had no saliva left in my mouth (how in the world does he do that, jumping and dancing and singing at the whole time, I have noooo idea..... MAJOR props to him) but the song just continued and went faster and faster !!! I was like omg I'm so outa breath but I just kept on dancing and jumping with a huge smile on my face !!! Then it was really finished and we just heard the crowd go WIIIIILLLLLD !!!! We stepped on the side and Mika and the band went to do their salute... The Big Girls were on the side of the stage as well... We were about to go off the stage when Mika just grabbed us all and told us to come with him on the front of the stage to do a salute. Then we really came off the stage...

(to be continued)

While you wait for part 5 (last one I promise lol), here's a vid of Lollipop !!! I'm the one on the left (on Martin's side of the stage)

oh wow! just seen the vid! It's friggin amazing!

think being a lolipop girl is the coolest thing and you look like ur having the best time ever

Great job! :punk:

wonder if for the next tour he'll consider offering lollipop-roles:das:

So we try to act like we never saw him lol and just continue dressing up lol... and when we're finished he comes up to us to say hi. He asks Mary-Lune her name, says he's happy to meet her and then looks at me and goes.... : I know you ! We have met before right ? Wow I'm always AMAZED at that guy's memory ! So I said yes we have and he's like : of course we did ! at the Club Soda last time I was here and in Boston !... :shocked: how does he remember all that stuff ??? And then he asked me my name cause he didn't remember it (he remembered enough stuff for me, I didn't care about him not rememberin my name :naughty: ). And then he said : oh and I read your messages on mysapce, I know what your myspace is... :blink:

So he says : go get your make-up on and then I'll come and get you and I'll show you guys some tricks. So we went back into our dressing room to get our make-up on and then back into the huge dressing rooms. Big Girls were there, getting their corsets laced up by Yasmine and his mom was there having a chat with them... There was some stairs to we sat there and just waited for Mika. Then he came to get us : Lollipops ! come with me !... we went out of the room and he took us in a wide area where the curtain for the stage was and where there was the guy blowing up all the balloons... on our way there there was a bunch of guys looking at the three of us and giving Mika funny looks and smiles like : ooooooohh Mika going to a dark corner with the Lollipop Girls :naughty: ... so Mika said : this is the part where you go like this : and just held up his arms and gave them the finger LOL !!! and said : come on you do it too.... lol so we gave the guys the finger the whole time we were walking LOL... so we got there and we had a little "meeting" with him. He explained to us how the stage was, where to go and what kinda moves we should do. At first he said : ok ! what r u going to do ?... and I just said : Skip !!! lllollll so he gave us a few ideas (was hilarious to see him dancing and trying to be cute LOL) and asked us to come up with a small choreography (20 - 30 seconds) that we would do in front of the stage. Then he said : I'm gonna let you work on something and I'll come back later. So we tried to come up with something, we finally did and we just practiced like craaaaaaazy !!! We wanted to make Mika proud and we know he's such a perfectionnist !

(To be continued)

OMG!!!!! It is so hard for some people to believe that MIKA has a greatmemory. I bet you felt amazing when he remembered you!!!!

Oooh, am liking Saranayde's outfits here! No silly skirt!

One of the guys figuring prominently in the audience has a rather cool haircut.

Looks like a great show!

--Jack

she had the skirt and removed it for Sexy back

Hi everyone

I usely don't speak much in here. I rather read than write ... cause I speak french and writing in english is not always easy for me.

I had a wonderful time yesterday ... don't have enough words to describe the feeling of being a part of this amazing crowd at Bell Center. I kept saying to my MIKETTE Stella beside me ... Wow Mika probably is in shock seeing us go wild like that.

Before the show started, the guy right behind me started a wave. After we tried like 3 times, we made it and the wave was so ...:punk: :punk: :punk:

We kept the wave until the show started , you can only imagine the feeling ... WOW !!!!

Of course we could'nt be as close as last show (CLub Soda) cause then we were first row.

The show was colorful, loved everything about it. I wasn't in the general admission but next time you can count me in. We were seated at the other end of the Bell Center in front of the stage. I was desappointed to be that far because I wanted to take lots of pictures, I had with me my Canon Rebel XT with a Zoom. I thought I wouldn't have great pictures to show you today but guess what !!!! I Love my Rebellllllllllllllllllllllllll

I have amazing pictures to show you.

I'll put them on my blog later on cause I have to resize them. I must go to sleep a bit . The night was short.

I'D love to show exactly where we were seated because the quality of the pics are surprising. Some were I think the english word is blurry ( floues) .

See you later

Mélanie

f*ck the duck, it's the 29th already!:roftl: I totally missed this thread and going to read it now...gosh lucky Lollipopgirls:wub2: I really enjoyed reading the lollipop story for the part I already did read. And Sara singing Sexyback...:wub2: I still adore the outfit, but I probably remain the only lonely one:roftl:

I've just read it all and watched the video and I seriously couldn't stop smiling. You 2 were soo cute and amazing and one of the best lollipopgirls I've ever seen!:wub2:

Now I realise that when I grow up, I also want to be a lollipopgirl and dance on stage with the Mikster...that's my dream:wub2:

f*ck the duck, it's the 29th already!:roftl: I totally missed this thread and going to read it now...gosh lucky Lollipopgirls:wub2: I really enjoyed reading the lollipop story for the part I already did read. And Sara singing Sexyback...:wub2: I still adore the outfit, but I probably remain the only lonely one:roftl:

Hehehe Ingie, when I saw the first words of your post I knew it had to be a dutchie writing that....:roftl: :roftl:

NO..............I love the outfit too!:roftl: