2008 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS for Mika @ Bell Center in Montréal, Québec

dcdeb

i totally agree.

she's nice, sings well, but now it's too much.

but it's ok, mika likes it this way so i will not complain too much.

i only think he and his show do not need this to be awsome and appreciated, or to be more successful.

next video will be full of half naked beauties...? let's hope not.

ahah I'm thinkin about Love Today @Striscia La Notizia:naughty:..from kitch to vulgarity the step is brief :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the deal with her, anyway? I have heard her name mentioned and seen some pics but I don't really know why she is there. Is it to give Mika back up vocals? Dunno why she has a solo segment, that takes precious, rare moments away from Mika :blink:

I did find it a little Britney, actually, to whoever posted that LOL

yep, that part that Sarana sing before the cover is..dunno, kinda annoying..and in the duet part also you can't hear the miksters voice

yep, that part that Sarana sing before the cover is..dunno, kinda annoying..and in the duet part also you can't hear the miksters voice

Does anyone on MFC actually like her as I am getting a :thumbdown: vibe :naughty:

From what I've seen - I don't like her :bleh:

Yes, she has a great voice, but I agree with Aaurora, she takes away from Mika's part of the show.

Sometimes I feel like it's the "Saranayde and Mika" show.

I go to concerts to see Mika, not Saranayde. Sorry..that's just how I feel.

She's a beautiful girl with a great voice, but come on..I feel like she upstages him sometimes.

basically, i think people like her but think she takes too much place. she has her thread as the other members of the band have.

she arrived for this new tour, back in october. supposed to do backing vocals and add a little plus to the show, i guess.

as for me, i just think she looks vulgar on stage. that's the only thing i can say since i never got to have a chat with her. i don't think she takes too much place, her voice is good, and i kinda like the covers they've done together so far. i found her hilarious jumping around at the nrj music awards. that's all i can say about her. i don't hate her at all, i'm talking about what i know i.e. what she looks like on stage :thumb_yello:

I like her but I'm not going around thinking about her, honestly. or her part of the show. I go for mika and it's mika I concentrate on. though I'm glad to have a word with the band after the show as well, if possible. :wub2:

*trys to keep this from becoming another i don't like saranayde thread* :naughty:

I must be living in the dark ages as I had no idea there was one :naughty: I must check it out so I can get all my answers as I really have NO idea who she is, or what she is doing and WHY she is prancing about in underwear.

Yes, she has a great voice, but I agree with Aaurora, she takes away from Mika's part of the show.

Sometimes I feel like it's the "Saranayde and Mika" show.

I go to concerts to see Mika, not Saranayde. Sorry..that's just how I feel.

She's a beautiful girl with a great voice, but come on..I feel like she upstages him sometimes.

If this happens at the long awaited concert in Oz, I will be disappointed. I want to see HIM :thumb_yello:

basically, i think people like her but think she takes too much place. she has her thread as the other members of the band have.

she arrived for this new tour, back in october. supposed to do backing vocals and add a little plus to the show, i guess.

as for me, i just think she looks vulgar on stage. that's the only thing i can say since i never got to have a chat with her. i don't think she takes too much place, her voice is good, and i kinda like the covers they've done together so far. i found her hilarious jumping around at the nrj music awards. that's all i can say about her. i don't hate her at all, i'm talking about what i know i.e. what she looks like on stage :thumb_yello:

Yea, I'd like to meet her along with the other band members.

:original:

What is the deal with her, anyway? I have heard her name mentioned and seen some pics but I don't really know why she is there. Is it to give Mika back up vocals? Dunno why she has a solo segment, that takes precious, rare moments away from Mika :blink:

I did find it a little Britney, actually, to whoever posted that LOL

LOL, about the Britney touch, it was me. I didn't want to be mean, though and OF COURSE everything I ever said about her can only be concerning her stage persona.

I have nothing against her having a solo part, for this is giving the Mikster time to breathe while changing his outfit behind the scene.

I never liked that 'song' or whatever it was she did there on the big M after being introduced in the European shows. I just found it sounded like a hysteric hiccup. I don't understand why they won't let her focus on her voice (whoever is involved in the decision-making whatsoever), which is, undoubtedly, very good. Honestly I found none of her outfits outrageously tasteful so far. The Carolina thing was not bad, taking into consideration the rest of her stage gear. I found the hotpants a bit slutty already (talking about the hotpants, not the woman!!), but the underwear tops it all.

I know it was just in a recent interview, when the Mikster said he liked to keep it all cheap. I didn't have the impression he meant that particular kind of cheap.

However, I guess I will get over it and unless they're either going to rip each other's clothes off entirely on stage in order to roll in a puddle of mud installed on there, or the Mikster won't show up at all, I won't focus on the backup singer much in the live shows anyway. :naughty:

I must be living in the dark ages as I had no idea there was one :naughty: I must check it out so I can get all my answers as I really have NO idea who she is, or what she is doing and WHY she is prancing about in underwear.

:lmfao: she's trying to seduce our mika!!!

So she pointed to a small darker corner and said you can go there, there are no guys coming in anyway... so we started changing and Mika got in the room when we were like half-dressed : !!! lol !!!!

haha, this is hilarious!!! thanx for your reports, i must admit i'm a bit jealous.

IMG_0065.jpg

fluffard! :wub2: but WTF, he's got a new fluff-less mic! *shock* i want my fluff back! :crybaby:

IMG_0101.jpg

ah, there's the fluff! mika used it on his jacket. :naughty:

HPIM1362.jpg

WTF, luke looks like a hangman with that mask! :naughty:

btw, i like saranyde's new hairdo, with the curls. not so sure about the underwear outfit though.

dont lie gret :bleh: we all cant stand her , admit it !

Is this true? Surely if she is receiving such a bad reception it would make sense to get rid of her and bring the show back to what it was, like on the Live DVD.

I'm all for cheap and simplicity - we come to see Mika, not a fancy light show. I am happy with balloons and confetti and bubbles :naughty: I don't need women to look at to keep me entertained. Just sit the man behind a piano for 1hr 30 and I'll be happy as Larry.