The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

In celebration of the new part and kata's strike:

appleacs.jpg

I LOVE it!! :naughty:

OK guys' date='

This time if you accept this mission, I'm in .

After all, I'm lonely, and I might become poor...[/quote']

we don't want you. :mf_rosetinted: *hugs* :wub2: jooooking, luv..

would suit someone's jacket too

indeed.

giulietta, what're all these posts about his outfits..? hands off, the jackets are MINE! :sneaky2:

Guess I have to break my strike to celebrate that we have a part 3 My daughter has been ill today, so I've been busy running around trying to hold a bucket under her head, it's easier than cleaning the floor

oh , no the stomach bug again.. poor thing. sorry.

i said it's me !!!

or the appleman, as you want...

or look for a real jedi... we could invite ewan mc greggor here, what d'you think or hayden christensen

anakin.... :wub2:

yea true...but I only noticed that Mika is getting older very quickly!! (there's one horrible pic inside a car...)

which pic, pls? could we repost it here..? I haven't seen it and I'm lazy (see above) to dig it. thx :fisch:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

damn! yop!!!after a hard work...I finally found the pic!but it's too late it seems... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

soooooooooooooooooooooo easy :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

i'm gonna start a litigious thread :naughty: presuming big m doesn't have enough presence on stage to have a wireless microphone mwahahahahahahaha :devil:

who wants to join ? (please :tears:)

soooooooooooooooooooooo easy :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

i'm gonna start a litigious thread :naughty: presuming big m doesn't have enough presence on stage to have a wireless microphone mwahahahahahahaha :devil:

who wants to join ? (please :tears:)

If it's anything controversial, count me in. :mf_rosetinted:

damn! yop!!!after a hard work...I finally found the pic!but it's too late it seems... :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yeah...these are the horrible pics!

for avoca: we can go all together with the fucsia jacket... and create a team:naughty:

the grabbing-the-jackets team? I'd not grab them to be honest, rather stare at them.. esp. together with their content.. :wub2::mf_rosetinted:

not all of them, mind ya, some of the old i really hate. his taste's getting better as time goes by. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, probably, I just want to make sure Jems is OK with that, or you can still get pelouse.

Yes Pelouse is still open right now, you could choose this one (and come queue with us instead of being lazy and get all comfy showing up at the last moment to your assigned seat :naughty: )

we don't want you. :mf_rosetinted: *hugs* :wub2: jooooking, luv..

Did I give choice ? :roftl: :roftl:

Try this. It works!

demotivators26.jpg

You found a full adept ! :cool: