The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still in the appartment, just recieved a letter saying I have to hand over my keys...so I have to get my stuff out or I'll have to pay a fortune to get it back...****ing yay!

I'm still in the appartment, just recieved a letter saying I have to hand over my keys...so I have to get my stuff out or I'll have to pay a fortune to get it back...****ing yay!

was the letter sent before you paid your rent ??? cause if you're one day late, the mail isn't THAT fast in denmark, is it ????? how long do you have to empty the place before they actually expulse you ??? :blink:

was the letter sent before you paid your rent ??? cause if you're one day late, the mail isn't THAT fast in denmark, is it ????? how long do you have to empty the place before they actually expulse you ??? :blink:

nope it was sent after! And I don't know...they'll probably change the lock and send me a bill for that as well :mf_rosetinted:

nope it was sent after! And I don't know...they'll probably change the lock and send me a bill for that as well :mf_rosetinted:

wow...that's... and i suppose you won't get your "late rent" back...

don't you have a law against expulsion in winter ?? there is something like that in france, which makes things very difficult for owners to expulse people cause they usually go to courts, and the time they finish, it's "non-expulsion break"... or should i say "expulsion break"...

anyway, where are you going ? parents' ? brother's ?

wow...that's... and i suppose you won't get your "late rent" back...

don't you have a law against expulsion in winter ?? there is something like that in france, which makes things very difficult for owners to expulse people cause they usually go to courts, and the time they finish, it's "non-expulsion break"... or should i say "expulsion break"...

anyway, where are you going ? parents' ? brother's ?

Nope won't get that back and I'll have to pay 3 months more :yay: They can go **** themseleves though :sneaky2: Don't know where I'm gonna go yet, probably gonna go nowhere until they drag me out, then they'll have to provide some kind of shelter :sneaky2:

that's a harsh situation... i guess nothing can arrange that... 3 months more ?! :boxed:

yeh that's the law, you have to tell 3 months before that you are gonna move, so in this case they can charge me 3 months for nothing :yay:

yeh that's the law, you have to tell 3 months before that you are gonna move, so in this case they can charge me 3 months for nothing :yay:

that's absurd !!! you're not willing to leave they kick you out !!! isn't the law made to protect people ??! :blink::sneaky2: it's not like you planned you were gonna leave... wow...

that's absurd !!! you're not willing to leave they kick you out !!! isn't the law made to protect people ??! :blink::sneaky2: it's not like you planned you were gonna leave... wow...

it's to prevent people from just leaving their appartment in case they can't rent it out again and yadda yadda I guess...law is made to protect the company :mf_rosetinted:

it's to prevent people from just leaving their appartment in case they can't rent it out again and yadda yadda I guess...law is made to protect the company :mf_rosetinted:

yes, i know what it's for, but i thought it would be different for expulsions... i guess i'm too optimist sometimes... weird :blink:

Oh Kata...that's awful! I'm so sorry about your situation...

Can you stay with your brother temporarily?

nah it's complicated with that...my daughter is in a school where she can only be if I live alone with her...and my brother lives the hell away from here anyway :boxed:

Guess I'm gonna just get my stuff out of here and declare myself homeless, then they have to provide me with some sort of shelter...it's better than taking my daughter out of school anyway, it's gonna be confusing enough for her to move :boxed:

nah it's complicated with that...my daughter is in a school where she can only be if I live alone with her...and my brother lives the hell away from here anyway :boxed:

Guess I'm gonna just get my stuff out of here and declare myself homeless, then they have to provide me with some sort of shelter...it's better than taking my daughter out of school anyway, it's gonna be confusing enough for her to move :boxed:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... still have your job though ???