The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Hey, I didn't really consider my complaints about the show whinging per se!

No, no I wasn't referring to you. You have every right to complain about him giving a less than stellar performance in the relevant gig thread. But for me and half a dozen other people who weren't even there to come in and start banging on about our general grievances isn't appropriate.

Like I had the urge to start whinging that I was expecting a less than stellar concert experience in London too but I thought I'd better do it somewhere else. The purpose of the gig threads is for people to discuss their experiences and for the most part people are extremely excited and happy about what they just experienced.

I don't think it's the place for people to go to express how jealous they are because Mika isn't playing in their town or how it's horribly unfair that some people are offered the part of LGs or whatever.

Let people enjoy their moment in threads that are created for that purpose. There are plenty of other places to bitch and moan about how unfair it all is that Mika doesn't bring hot chocolate and donuts over to your house and perform a gig in your living room while you dance around in your lollipop girl outfit.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I don't mind watching the action, but I'd better not find myself in the middle of it or I'll regret it!

I noticed people who wouldn't normally get defensive getting their backs up with some of Jack's criticisms. Since I wasn't even at the gig I sure don't want to be the one stirring the pot.

We can start bitching in the Hammersmith thread if our hot chocolate and donuts aren't there by 9 am.

Tea and scones in the UK remember :wink2:

Only fair I post since I have been lurking :gathering:

No, no I wasn't referring to you. You have every right to complain about him giving a less than stellar performance in the relevant gig thread. But for me and half a dozen other people who weren't even there to come in and start banging on about our general grievances isn't appropriate.

Like I had the urge to start whinging that I was expecting a less than stellar concert experience in London too but I thought I'd better do it somewhere else. The purpose of the gig threads is for people to discuss their experiences and for the most part people are extremely excited and happy about what they just experienced.

I don't think it's the place for people to go to express how jealous they are because Mika isn't playing in their town or how it's horribly unfair that some people are offered the part of LGs or whatever.

Let people enjoy their moment in threads that are created for that purpose. There are plenty of other places to bitch and moan about how unfair it all is that Mika doesn't bring hot chocolate and donuts over to your house and perform a gig in your living room while you dance around in your lollipop girl outfit.

You're so wise.

Life's a bitch and so unfair.

WHY can't we have everything we want? :tears:

Good job you are there to keep me on the straight and narrow.:thumb_yello:

is that here to make the orders for the london gigs queues ?? :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, give your order to Freddie and he can pass it on to Jerry who can get John to do a tea run for us. If I can't have donuts I want jam and clotted cream with my scones because I need something sweet to keep me going.

bummer i think english people are totally unable to make anything related to cooking good :lmao: :lmao: for me it'll be a starbucks hot chocolate... i think that they can't f*ck THAT up :naughty:

Jack, you might like that : http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=53993165&albumId=910017

You lot are really hurling about the insults today.:sneaky2:

And living in the past.

I want to eat your cat, Yoppa.

Il est magnifique, et j'adore les yeux verts!

--Jack

mmmh... eat my cat ?? :blink: i would say no, sorry...

and his eyes aren't really green, they're between green and yellow... i made them like my dream cat's eyes are :naughty: my first cat had those eyes and was completely black middle lenght hair... the most beautiful cat in the world... :tears:

sometimes ?? :blink: well, i sure DO love cats better than people... then come cat people... and that's all :mf_rosetinted: i never found out if mika loved cats, and that annoyed me a lot :sneaky2:

I think he'd be the kind of person who would never be cruel to animals, but has no real affinity with them.

Having said that, my cousin was like that till I went to live with her for a year and took my cat with me.

After I left she went out and got two cats.

hey !! look at my wonderful skills on photoshop !! :naughty: and look at my beautiful 20kg kitty

copiedep1000339copiewf7.jpg

Aww, beauty. Is he really 20kg? :boxed: *note to self: try to put Sam McFat on the scales*

mmmh... eat my cat ?? :blink: i would say no, sorry...

and his eyes aren't really green, they're between green and yellow... i made them like my dream cat's eyes are :naughty: my first cat had those eyes and was completely black middle lenght hair... the most beautiful cat in the world... :tears:

My dream cat is one of those Norvegian Forest Cats :wub2:

copiedep1000339copiewf7.jpg

OMG, love your cat so cute :wub2:

I do love cats more than ppl, some ppl backstab you and animals don't :thumbdown: unless pissed at something you did haha :naughty:

My cat is the woman of my life, now I just have to find the man :naughty:

01zp9.jpg

This is my kitty Tsuki

isn't she lovely??? :wub2:

Aww, beauty. Is he really 20kg? :boxed: *note to self: try to put Sam McFat on the scales*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: nooooo poor boy !!!!!! :roftl: :roftl: he's 7kg... but he's huge... like... HUGE... massive... and his name is LeChat (TheCat)...

Jujuzita, your cat is pretty too !

OMG, love your cat so cute :wub2:

I do love cats more than ppl, some ppl backstab you and animals don't :thumbdown: unless pissed at something you did haha :naughty:

My cat is the woman of my life, now I just have to find the man :naughty:

01zp9.jpg

This is my kitty Tsuki

isn't she lovely??? :wub2:

She is. Think I'll go to bed early and cuddle my cats. :naughty: