The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

mmmh... eat my cat ?? :blink: i would say no, sorry...

and his eyes aren't really green, they're between green and yellow... i made them like my dream cat's eyes are :naughty: my first cat had those eyes and was completely black middle lenght hair... the most beautiful cat in the world... :tears:

Aw my boy has black hair and green eyes. Unfortunately he likes to drape his black self all over my white bathroom. :sneaky2:

219042_1131500622.jpg

I love Le Chat and Tsuki too. Very cute!

I'll take cats over people any day. Some cat people freak me out though. :blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw my boy has black hair and green eyes. Unfortunately he likes to drape his black self all over my white bathroom. :sneaky2:

219042_1131500622.jpg

I'll take cats over people any day. Some cat people freak me out though. :blink:

some here...love your boy =)

my white little girl loves to rub against my black clothing :sneaky2:

but i love her and going to sleep with her right now haha :wub2:

ttyl, xxx Ju

i can't find any pic of Zombie (my black cat) right now, but i know i have some... actually, i know i have one, printed, cause digital cameras were not available 24 years ago :naughty: (yes, when i say "first", it MEANS "first" cat...).

anyway, looking for Zombie, i found this pic of me (i scanned a bunch of old pics and thought i might had scanned the one with the cat) showing how easygoing i was already when i was a baby :roftl: :roftl: (6 months old) :

olivia1septembre1984xo0.jpg

see ? NEVER complaining :mf_rosetinted:

possibly saying "huh ?!" or "what ?!" or "f*ck of you twat ! you're annoying me !" :mf_rosetinted: can't remember precisely...

i can't find any pic of Zombie (my black cat) right now, but i know i have some... actually, i know i have one, printed, cause digital cameras were not available 24 years ago :naughty: (yes, when i say "first", it MEANS "first" cat...).

anyway, looking for Zombie, i found this pic of me (i scanned a bunch of old pics and thought i might had scanned the one with the cat) showing how easygoing i was already when i was a baby :roftl: :roftl: (6 months old) :

possibly saying "huh ?!" or "what ?!" or "f*ck of you twat ! you're annoying me !" :mf_rosetinted: can't remember precisely...

I bet they were the first words you uttered? :mf_rosetinted:

You mean you weren't born with that hair?:mf_rosetinted:

219042_1131500622.jpg

I'll take cats over people any day. Some cat people freak me out though.

Look at him, what a cutie...However, this is the closest look I've had at him, as he kept hiding all the time I stayed at your place,ahaha!

I must admit that I'm a major dog person, but I love animals in general and I find cats quite cute and cuddly. I just don't have a clue of how to deal with them, as I'm used to dogs' ways, and I don't know how to interact with cats if they are very cat-like.

Still like them though, as long as it's furry and doesn't speak: good!

Btw, I love your new avie! How come I got the fine and you got the kind though? Am I not kind enough?:naughty:

anyway, looking for Zombie, i found this pic of me (i scanned a bunch of old pics and thought i might had scanned the one with the cat) showing how easygoing i was already when i was a baby (6 months old) :

see ? NEVER complaining

THAT PIC!! Priceless.

How did yu manage that facial expression so young already?!:naughty:

everyday i love Apples more and more:naughty:

2a0i61h.gif

this would be a great badge design innit? ^^

we already have a badge... but when i tried to order more, they didn't have my design anymore :thumbdown: mika has one... what a waste, he said he found it "cute" :blink:

You mean you weren't born with that hair?:mf_rosetinted:

no, all good things take time :mf_rosetinted:

THAT PIC!! Priceless.

How did yu manage that facial expression so young already?!

well, i guess it's all natural ! :bleh:

I bet they were the first words you uttered? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: :naughty: i'll ask my mom :naughty: i have no idea, but that's a very true possibility :mf_rosetinted: especially the "huh ?!" :roftl: but they probably didn't notice it was a word and she will tell me it was something cute and normal like "daddy"... pfff...

Btw, I love your new avie! How come I got the fine and you got the kind though? Am I not kind enough?:naughty:

Because kind comes before fine and I am standing on the left. I will have to flip the photo to make you kind. Besides fine = hot, so you should be flattered. :naughty:

hello, apples.

what do I find after days of absence..? baby apples and cats..?

lovely: a tiny yop :wub2:

I have yet to find and scan a pic of me, the red head beauty.. :fisch: I'm sure I am waaaayy late for the mfc poster thingy, right..?

so busy these days, :boxed: and have been sick either. :boxed: plus I have been upset also with mr I-look-gay-just-cause-I-grew-up-in-kensington, so i didn't bother logging in for a few days :sneaky2:

then I have forgiven him. as usual.. :thumbdown: I'm such a softy..

20 days to london. even less, I guess.. wow. time flies by :blink:

so busy these days, :boxed: and have been sick either. :boxed: plus I have been upset also with mr I-look-gay-just-cause-I-grew-up-in-kensington, so i didn't bother logging in for a few days :sneaky2: then I have forgiven him. as usual.. :thumbdown: I'm such a softy..

What's your beef with him?

What's your beef with him?

oh well, the usual really. it probably got me just when I felt already down for smt else (a death in family: distant relative, but still..).

couldn't he just flash out the usual I don't wanna talk about it :sneaky2:, instead than coming up with things like these..? I mean, it was probably out of contest, or smt plainly invented, or even ironic.. I don't know and I could care less. it just affected me considerably on the mika madness front for a few days. :boxed:

oh well, the usual really. it probably got me just when I felt already down for smt else (a death in family: distant relative, but still..).

couldn't he just flash out the usual I don't wanna talk about it :sneaky2:, instead than coming up with things like these..? I mean, it was probably out of contest, or smt plainly invented, or even ironic.. I don't know and I could care less. it just affected me considerably on the mika madness front for a few days. :boxed:

Aw, I'm sorry about the death in your family. It's always an ordeal even if you're not particularly close.

What did he say? I must have missed something.

Aw, I'm sorry about the death in your family. It's always an ordeal even if you're not particularly close.

What did he say? I must have missed something.

it's all right, thx. my grandma's brother. he was old, but it was a sudden death and happened in quite a shocking way.

as for mr M, you really didn't miss anything, believe me.. some quote posted days ago in the news section. just a random quote and frankly, if true, totally useless. :boxed:

Because kind comes before fine and I am standing on the left. I will have to flip the photo to make you kind. Besides fine = hot, so you should be flattered. :naughty:

Ah, hum...:blush-anim-cl: ok then!

In that case we can both be fine:thumb_yello: .

Next Mika gig, we'll also get screamed at going "HOT CHICK, YOU'RE HOT!!!"

Sorry but I still don't know what you're talking about, could you post it here? I'd like to know.....

there are important choices to make in life... :mf_rosetinted: sometimes, you realized you made a mistake 6 years too late :boxed: oh well, it doesn't change anything, good or bad, i'll be one in november

Well, I realised just before I finished the Law degree that I didn't really want to be a lawyer or anything of the sorts...What can you do...There's plenty of time in life to change paths later on.

We live so long anyway!

Tons of time. That's my attitude anyway.

Well, I realised just before I finished the Law degree that I didn't really want to be a lawyer or anything of the sorts...What can you do...There's plenty of time in life to change paths later on.

We live so long anyway!

Tons of time. That's my attitude anyway.

well... not under the pression i'm going through :wink2: i guess i'll have to make first my own money to change anything in my life...