The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

My sister-in-law goes to the UK a couple of times a year, still stalking the Bay City Rollers. I wonder if we'll be having dinner at Chez Marcelle in 2028 because I'm still coming to London to moon over Mika. :naughty:

I haven't been there YET, but I can bet you that I will still be following Mika around by then:roftl:

It's in my diary already. :naughty:

Count me in Spankergirl!:naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually Christine, talking of the Bay City Rollers, in the early eighties, I moved to a flat in Ladbroke Grove, I'd been living there a little while when all of a sudden there were girls hanging round, sitting on the wall about 4 doors up.

It turned out that Les McKeown (lead singer) had moved in opposite.

It just felt really ironic, because if it had been five or so years earlier, I would have kissed the ground he walked on, but by then I couldn't give a toss and thought it was hilarious.

Life can be strange...

Ha, I had the opposite experience with Mika. If only I'd known in 2000 what I know now. Of course I would have been a real pervert then stalking a 17-year-old.

I don't think my husband would have cared for it either. :naughty:

Ha, I had the opposite experience with Mika. If only I'd known in 2000 what I know now. Of course I would have been a real pervert then stalking a 17-year-old.

I don't think my husband would have cared for it either. :naughty:

To be honest, I think that my bf doesn't mind it cause he thinks that the possibility of Mika wanting to run off with me into the sunset is quite minimal...if anything, I think it should be ME being jealous! Hahaha!!

I definitely noticed more "interest" from M towards him than towards me when we both met him, if you know what I mean.. Even bf noticed it as well which is quite something, considering how perceptive guys usually are for these things:roftl:

To be honest, I think that my bf doesn't mind it cause he thinks that the possibility of Mika wanting to run off with me into the sunset is quite minimal...if anything, I think it should be ME being jealous! Hahaha!!

I definitely noticed more "interest" from M towards him than towards me when we both met him, if you know what I mean.. Even bf noticed it as well which is quite something, considering how perceptive guys usually are for these things:roftl:

so Mika is gay:mf_rosetinted:

I've been stuck in here for a year now :blink:

Yay! Congrats! But "stuck"? Do you need help being unstuck?

We'll miss you?

And what's with the exclamation mark? :shocked:

My thoughts too...:blink: Where are you going? Getting unstuck?

It looks rather vulgar doesn't it?

:roftl: :roftl: That's just the perfect size for lacking evidence!

Oh, and "Hi" BillyBrown!

Kata - I think I've been the longest Apple stuck here.

You're next and then Babs.

Yay! Congrats! But "stuck"? Do you need help being unstuck?

My thoughts too...:blink: Where are you going? Getting unstuck?

:roftl: :roftl: That's just the perfect size for lacking evidence!

Oh, and "Hi" BillyBrown!

Kata - I think I've been the longest Apple stuck here.

You're next and then Babs.

I think I'm tomorrow.