The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

may i ask why ?

No. :naughty:

:roftl:

I'm just interested and tend to ask people about their cameras - usually after I have seen their gig pics if they're good. So now (in case you take your camera to any of the gigs to take pics... if you'll go to any of the gigs, that is :mf_rosetinted: ) I don't have to ask you again if I find your pics terrific - just dig up your previous post in this thread... :lol3:

And yes, I know it hardly makes sense :roftl:

Okay, I'm just spying on you, trying to figure out every minute detail mwahahaha! :insane:

No. :naughty:

:roftl:

I'm just interested and tend to ask people about their cameras - usually after I have seen their gig pics if they're good. So now (in case you take your camera to any of the gigs to take pics... if you'll go to any of the gigs, that is :mf_rosetinted: ) I don't have to ask you again if I find your pics terrific - just dig up your previous post in this thread... :lol3:

And yes, I know it hardly makes sense :roftl:

Okay, I'm just spying on you, trying to figure out every minute detail mwahahaha! :insane:

lol !! i'm certainly not bringing the new one to the gigs, and i won't be doing pics of the gig itself, i think... so you won't have nothing... but the pics i post on myspace... :bleh:

hi, babs :wub2: and everyone.

I was wondering, how hard it's gonna be to stand cool and careless :mf_rosetinted: in a corner at the london gigs, if mr M actually shows up, with the mfc becoming official, all the poeple I have wanted to meet that'll actually be there.. it's gonna be a jedi trial for sure :lightsabre:

and I have no such problems for fine cameras at the moment: I'm too broke to get one! :roftl:

I was wondering, how hard it's gonna be to stand cool and careless :mf_rosetinted: in a corner at the london gigs, if mr M actually shows up, with the mfc becoming official, all the poeple I have wanted to meet that'll actually be there.. it's gonna be a jedi trial for sure :lightsabre:

and I have no such problems for fine cameras at the moment: I'm too broke to get one! :roftl:

stay next to me :mf_rosetinted:

lol !! i'm certainly not bringing the new one to the gigs, and i won't be doing pics of the gig itself, i think... so you won't have nothing... but the pics i post on myspace... :bleh:

By and large, pictures of gigs don't do it for me, unless they are slightly different, like the ones from ICA where Mika put a brown bag over Martin's head. Otherwise, they just all look the same. Could be anywhere, taken by anyone, especially as Mika seems to vary his outfits less and less.

Gah, I know my pretext was not the best but I couldn't think of a better off-the-cuff explanation :mf_rosetinted:

*continues myspace stalking*

I do love you avoca, but I wasn't talking to you, I was speaking to that handsome chap at the bottom of your page. :naughty:

By and large, pictures of gigs don't do it for me, unless they are slightly different, like the ones from ICA where Mika put a brown bag over Martin's head. Otherwise, they just all look the same. Could be anywhere, taken by anyone, especially as Mika seems to vary his outfits less and less.

yes, and anyway, we can't see anything except mika when he's front stage... and that's not what i want to shoot :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Gah, I know my pretext was not the best but I couldn't think of a better off-the-cuff explanation :mf_rosetinted:

*continues myspace stalking*

LOL :roftl:

true story. the gig uniform.

stay next to me :mf_rosetinted:

I'll. learn from the best :mf_rosetinted: at least when you'll be there..:sneaky2:

if the best are failing, what will happen of us padawans (sp.?) :tears:

even apples have a heart :mf_rosetinted:

yeah, I know, babs.. miss popularity.. :boxed: *violin music playing in the b/g* :mf_rosetinted:

violet, I know I'll regret asking this.. but who are ya stalking on my space..? :blink:

not caring about his butt as well, case most of all, I cannot see it.

Hahah. Well, he's given you all the chance you can expect... he's learned the joys of belts now, so his pants no longer fall off! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad this thread is back up on top. By the way, do I lose my status as "the one who likes Mika" now? Due to the last thread I started, people tell me that apparently I hate the man!

To show just how much I hate him I'm about to spend several hours finishing and polishing the FAQ...

--Jack

Hahah. Well, he's given you all the chance you can expect... he's learned the joys of belts now, so his pants no longer fall off! :thumb_yello:

I'm glad this thread is back up on top. By the way, do I lose my status as "the one who likes Mika" now? Due to the last thread I started, people tell me that apparently I hate the man!

To show just how much I hate him I'm about to spend several hours finishing and polishing the FAQ...

--Jack

they also say we're mean... they just don't know what they say :thumb_yello:

and we all like him... we just don't say it ! :mf_rosetinted:

i'll be there...

and it's true, i must admit your signature is quite... erm... distracting :blush-anim-cl: he's cute, isn't he ? :blink:

We knew you'd see the light someday.

violet, I know I'll regret asking this.. but who are ya stalking on my space..? :blink:

Yop. :roftl:

:sneaky2: ... and now you. :naughty:

When do you think you will start regretting? Next Tuesday? :mf_rosetinted: