The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

We knew you'd see the light someday.

Yop. :roftl:

:sneaky2: ... and now you. :naughty:

When do you think you will start regretting? Next Tuesday? :mf_rosetinted:

should I be scared..? :blink: see title above avie *coughs* :das::mf_rosetinted:

amen to the apples mantra. *sings* "we have got to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard....." .fisch:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jack I think it's hilarious that you of all people are being demonized for criticizing Mika publicly.

Since Suzy has been rather absent and Jack has graduated to full apple status, I guess Avoca and I will have to step up as the resident Mika lovers. (That's a sign of some desperate times for the poor boy :naughty:).

Haeschen I can't wait to see pics of your new kitty. The more cat people around here the better. :biggrin2:

should I be scared..? :blink: see title above avie *coughs* :das::mf_rosetinted:

amen to the apples mantra. *sings* "we have got to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard....." .fisch:

Your avi pic is stuck in the middle of loading for me and now shows only the upper part including eyes. :hypo:

If I spot Mika going in the back way (fnarr, fnarr) at Hammersmith, I will alert you by calling "Christine! The Wiz! Over here." And no-one else will understand! Not even the wiz himself! I would dearly like to get my sig pic signed by the wiz .

Jack I think it's hilarious that you of all people are being demonized for criticizing Mika publicly.

Since Suzy has been rather absent and Jack has graduated to full apple status, I guess Avoca and I will have to step up as the resident Mika lovers. (That's a sign of some desperate times for the poor boy :naughty:).

Haeschen I can't wait to see pics of your new kitty. The more cat people around here the better. :biggrin2:

amen to the cat people thingie :punk:

resident mika lovers... hmmm.. I'm in an averagely enthusiastic mika moment. I have passed some really low mika moments and a few moments when I was high on mika (this is my mika graph).

talk to me after london, if he IS there, I may be disgustingly and outrageously "in love" (esp. if he's as adorable as in oct.). :wub2::sneaky2:

babs, I trust on ya calling me too (even if I'm nto gorgeous :naughty: ) if the wiz magically appear. :blush-anim-cl:

Gosh, bab, you are resentful :naughty:

she sure is :naughty:

amen to the cat people thingie :punk:

resident mika lovers... hmmm.. I'm in an averagely enthusiastic mika moment. I have passed some really low mika moments and a few moments when I was high on mika (this is my mika graph).

talk to me after london, if he IS there, I may be disgustingly and outrageously "in love" (esp. if he's as adorable as in oct.). :wub2:

babs, I trust on ya calling me too (even if I'm nto gorgeous) if the wiz magically appear. :blush-anim-cl:

he won't appear :wink2: no expectations, no disappointments...

No seriously though, what is it all about? Wait, should I mind my own business?

about some translation tool that a russian member whose name i forgot... that translated what she wanted to say into something quite funny... apparently... can't say more, not into the K and F thing though...

Just want to say that I'm also happy to see the thread alive again, I just don't have the energy to participate tonight

read, dear, read !

Gosh, bab, you are resentful :blink::naughty:

I am implacably resentful. :naughty:

I just can't let it lie.

amen to the cat people thingie

talk to me after london, if he IS there, I may be disgustingly and outrageously "in love" (esp. if he's as adorable as in oct.). :wub2::sneaky2:

babs, I trust on ya calling me too (even if I'm nto gorgeous :naughty: ) if the wiz magically appear. :blush-anim-cl:

Of course - you'd understand anyway.

nicka, basically, I read a post in Lena's thread (you know the Russian girl who uses a translator) and she said in a post, speaking of Mika " you the kind and fine wizard" which made me laugh a lot. I told Christine, Suzy and Kata and Christine kindly (and finely) made our nice signatures. Suzy also put some nice wizard hats on some other pictures. I will try to find the link.

about some translation tool that a russian member whose name i forgot... that translated what she wanted to say into something quite funny... apparently... can't say more, not into the K and F thing though...

Ohhh.... :roftl: Haha, thanks for sharing (:

nicka, basically, I read a post in Lena's thread (you know the Russian girl who uses a translator) and she said in a post, speaking of Mika " you the kind and fine wizard" which made me laugh a lot. I told Christine, Suzy and Kata and Christine kindly (and finely) made our nice signatures. Suzy also put some nice wizard hats on some other pictures. I will try to find the link.

Hmm I have no idea who she is actually ... Should I? That's funny! :lmao: I wonder what she really meant!