The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm only kidding. I decided to reply to that post cause you forgot "no offense" lol, yeah it's pretty obvious that I have no life.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

made a siggy of it... shouldn't forget it anymore... i'm sincerly sorry you might possibly have been offended by that "pffff" post :tears:

cause i have a nice and SINCERE signature ? :blink:

I actually like it. Nice advice. :thumb_yello:

But why did you get rid of your avatar? I bet it was not offending *pats Yop gently on the head but has to realise that she won't notice at all because of all the hair* :naughty:

But why did you get rid of your avatar? I bet it was not offending *pats Yop gently on the head but has to realise that she won't notice at all because of all the hair* :naughty:

I am offended. One of my best stolen pic:boxed:

Oh Yop I'm glad to see you've returned :biggrin2:

never managed to leave :sneaky2:

i got rid of everything that could be considered as offensive, meaning EVERYTHING cause actually, i didn't know what could be considered as offensive :blink:

I am offended. One of my best stolen pic :boxed:

:boxed: ooops...

actually it's impossible without being banned :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :roftl: so i'm stuck here cause noone is gonna kick me out :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted: i wanted to leave before being kicked out

but i'm definitely posting even less than now... to what point is it going ? i don't know... let's see what happens when i post less...

is anyone offend by this post ??? i didn't want to if so, i'm sorry !!!! :fisch:

I thought our msn chat had helped resolve.......

Now i see a 5 year old child kicking and screaming over the MFC to get attention :boxed:

and someone else's jacket. 1 size too small. at least :mf_rosetinted:

as usual:naughty:

are your feelings all mixed up ? :blink: you don't know what to say ? how to react ? i'm implying a lot of things that i wouldn't be allowed to say with this simple sentence.

why words?:bleh: