The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol, picture that: After the gig, the crowd surrounding him, aaaall :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:, having tons of pretty bracelets and knitted scarves and cards and love letters for him .... and then greta appears, the one who has been at (how many?) 14 gigs but never saw the magic happen, sticking a piece of paper right into the wizard's face,... and he, as he already is in the smily, politely nodding 'thank you mode', dutifully takes it out of her hands, asking what it is and if she had written it by herself.... :roftl:

Lol, picture that: After the gig, the crowd surrounding him, aaaall :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:, having tons of pretty bracelets and knitted scarves and cards and love letters for him .... and then greta appears, the one who has been at (how many?) 14 gigs but never saw the magic happen, sticking a piece of paper right into the wizard's face,... and he, as he already is in the smily, politely nodding 'thank you mode', dutifully takes it out of her hands, asking what it is and if she had written it by herself.... :roftl:

it's a bit long...maybe I can cut that in pieces and hide'em in some delicious bisquits:naughty:

He'd frown :roftl:

i think (hope) he'd laugh...

to be honest, i would have found it nonsense if the breakthrough artist was ALSO the best male, best album and best single of the year... a bit too much for one person... and he IS a breakthrough, he still has to proove a lot (imo) to be "best male artist" and then i would have nominated him for best single and best breakthrough, maybe best album...

and i don't get why people don't agree with that Marc Ronson choice for best male artist : a producer could hardly be good not being an artist himself ! :blink:

I don't think he'd actually. I think he'd try and recollect his appeal for a sec. but will from that moment on coldly ignore miss greta. :fisch:

well, he'd lack of self-derision then...

appart from the obivous "i don't like mika" parts, the review is frankly hilarious and well written imo !

I don't think he'd actually. I think he'd try and recollect his appeal for a sec. but will from that moment on coldly ignore miss greta. :fisch:

oh well..if he manages not to laugh while I lol my ass out readin' that...all my respect&admiration:roftl:

wouldn't present it to him after a gig though, for sure... he's in his "nice mika and be nice to mika" suit after the gigs...

Ahh, is that a confession? So you admit that you have been nice to him. :naughty: I have to say, I almost supposed so. :mf_rosetinted:

he would suddenly be loosing a big part of interest from me then... i'll figure out myself :wink2:

well, that's what he's always given the impression to be, but I really take him as he's, I tell ya. :wink2: I mean character wise, he's far from being perfect (unlike me :mf_rosetinted: ), but he's pleasant enough to have a chat with and he seems kind and good hearted. and I'm still only speaking of the characterial side.

:blush-anim-cl:again? ...never gave him that honour:roftl:

ohh.. well if ya say so.. remembers bologna. mr M coming out after gig, greta going as away as possible.. :fisch: but it's a while back ya know, maybe my memory doesn't serve me well :fisch:

Ahh, is that a confession? So you admit that you have been nice to him. :naughty: I have to say, I almost supposed so. :mf_rosetinted:

never met him sricto sensu "after a gig" ! :wink2: the first time, he had had the time to take his "MIKA" suit off, and didn't have the time to put it on back when i yelled at him :fisch: and for the following gigs i was quite away from the crowd waiting, and he was the one getting to me... not that i didn't find it nice and "rewarding for nothing" yet very surprising and kind, but never went to him after a gig... and last time, i met him before and asked him if he could pass on a message to Cherisse :roftl: :roftl: (and he did, what shows a bit of self-derision imo)

ohh.. well if ya say so.. remembers bologna. mr M coming out after gig, greta going as away as possible.. :fisch: but it's a while back ya know, maybe my memory doesn't serve me well :fisch:

yup, I really didn't care:mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't yet at this level fks80j.jpg:roftl:

never met him sricto sensu "after a gig" ! :wink2: the first time, he had had the time to take his "MIKA" suit off, and didn't have the time to put it on back when i yelled at him :fisch: and for the following gigs i was quite away from the crowd waiting, and he was the one getting to me... not that i didn't find it nice and "rewarding for nothing" yet very surprising and kind, but never went to him after a gig... and last time, i met him before and asked him if he could pass on a message to Cherisse :roftl: :roftl: (and he did, what shows a bit of self-derision imo)

that means not being a total ehm.. stupid. what I referred the self irony thing was his looks, I think he's rather self aware but the fact he's being nice and really friendly to fans (I mean look at most celebs, even relatively new to the star system as he is..), means HE IS someone you can approach without getting the feeling of the whole I'm too perfect, do not get too close to me aura. :wink2:

yup, I really didn't care:mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't yet at this level fks80j.jpg:roftl:

ok, so it's cause you are not a real fan. like all of us. we go to all these gigs because let's face it, we don't care :mf_rosetinted:

the old ghost is back in town......:shocked: (the slogan...) :naughty:

ok, so it's cause you are not a real fan. like all of us. we go to all these gigs because let's face it, we don't care :mf_rosetinted:

the old ghost is back in town......:shocked: (the slogan...)

you're talkin' to the proud starter of the {infamous} "Mika..who?" thread:cool:

I love music, that's all.:naughty: