The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

"Psh, who? I thought we were a Survivor fan club? What is this Mika of which you speak? Can't say as I've ever heard of anything like that, kind of sounds like when a cat coughs up a hairball, or the sound of a mango being smashed by a hammer?"

better? I'm a quick one! ;)

I don't hear it. I can hear the cat, I really can...in the middle of a meow and then it goes me-cough, but I can't hear the mango at all :blink:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't hear it. I can hear the cat, I really can...in the middle of a meow and then it goes me-cough, but I can't hear the mango at all :blink:

It's the hammer whistling through the air "miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" then the smack and splitting of the pit "KKKAAAAAAAAAAAA"

LOL

It's the hammer whistling through the air "miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" then the smack and splitting of the pit "KKKAAAAAAAAAAAA"

LOL

when you put it like that, it rather sounds like something my dad would say in the bathroom, but okay :shocked:

"Psh, who? I thought we were a Survivor fan club? What is this Mika of which you speak? Can't say as I've ever heard of anything like that, kind of sounds like when a cat coughs up a hairball, or the sound of a mango being smashed by a hammer?"

better? I'm a quick one!

hey ! i like her !! :mf_rosetinted:

Careful, it takes a little more than that. A little je ne sais quoi. (That's because I haven't made it up yet)

find it quickly bitter one...

hey ! if you're the bitter one, kata is the rotten one... which apple am i ? the banana apple ?? it doesn't make sense... and we don't have specific apples in martinique... OH YES !!!! we call them "water apple" !!! they look nothing like apples though... let's see if i can google one...

i found the whole evolution of the "Syzygium malaccense" :

66153270fi1.jpg

44421995lp3.jpg

16753394st7.jpg

50594470ts3.jpg

12233114ry1.jpg

ENJOY !!! That's the new ME :bleh:

I know what the French forum was talking about Yop! I can read French you know. :bleh:

And I could read you making all sweet and nice with them, "ooooh, I only meant so, I defended you so... let's move off the topic now or you'll be just like MFC!" :naughty: And everyone, "oh, how nice of you to come sort it all out, oh, thank you for defending us to them!" Double agent!

А я ведь не только по-английски могу писать и читать, от меня не скроешься! Хахахаха. Вот так-то, яблочки. :roftl:

Crystal, wow, you are a fast learner. :thumb_yello: And here I thought it was hard to be non-swoony about Mika when you first become a fan... if you can play with us in the first throes of your Mika madness, you have great apple potential indeed!

--Jack

About this Mika person... I heard he has something to do with Andy? Like... he works for Andy? With Andy? Who knows, really? Someone was even saying Andy was dating this Mika but that could not be true. :thumbdown: Surely we'd know if Andy was dating someone.

--Jack

А я ведь не только по-английски могу писать и читать, от меня не скроешься! Хахахаха. Вот так-то, яблочки. :roftl:

Can you please run that through the kind and find wizard translator?

banana.jpg

Is it just me or is this a tiny little bit disturbing?

:lmao: What kind of demented mind created that?

I know what the French forum was talking about Yop! I can read French you know. :bleh:

And I could read you making all sweet and nice with them, "ooooh, I only meant so, I defended you so... let's move off the topic now or you'll be just like MFC!" :naughty: And everyone, "oh, how nice of you to come sort it all out, oh, thank you for defending us to them!" Double agent!

Crystal, wow, you are a fast learner. :thumb_yello: And here I thought it was hard to be non-swoony about Mika when you first become a fan... if you can play with us in the first throes of your Mika madness, you have great apple potential indeed!

--Jack

Well I *AM* old and bitter :) LOL

About this Mika person... I heard he has something to do with Andy? Like... he works for Andy? With Andy? Who knows, really? Someone was even saying Andy was dating this Mika but that could not be true. :thumbdown: Surely we'd know if Andy was dating someone.

--Jack

I don't think the word 'dating' was used. I think Andy was just using him.:mf_rosetinted:

And I could read you making all sweet and nice with them, "ooooh, I only meant so, I defended you so... let's move off the topic now or you'll be just like MFC!" And everyone, "oh, how nice of you to come sort it all out, oh, thank you for defending us to them!" Double agent!

--Jack

i don't understand russian :thumbdown: mean of you, you're insulting me in russian, i'm gonna report you.

and i was NOT nice and sweet, i just can't be an apple there, but all i said is true, i can say thing nicely, you know ? :bleh:

OMG! :blink: and I was only searching for a banana apple pic ...

banana.jpg

Is it just me or is this a tiny little bit disturbing?

quite...

good night Pip !!