The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

yet I bravely try to smile and wave my free hand as enthusiastically as I can so as to fake the proper swoony response--because I don't want Mika feeling bad.

Now THAT's love, ok?

:lmao: Mika knows real lurve from fake. That's why I receive inordinate amounts of attention (and donuts!) at his shows and you just get that lame Billy Brown story.

The Wiz knows all!

What can I say? One day I'll see a plastic bag in real life and it'll all be worth it. Who knows, I might even be able to touch a plastic bag. Or even carry something in one, that'd be beyond my wildest dreams. :wub2:

If you're really lucky you'll be allowed into a room with the plastic bag. You won't be able to see it, mind, but that won't matter. Just knowing that you're in a room with the plastic bag is more than you could ever hope for.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahah! I think if anything I'm the most loving one here! Christine's at a Mika show, and she's all wrapped up in bliss and feeling like she's floating on clouds--it's all selfishness I say.

Me, I'm more than aware of people crowding me and not letting me move and stepping on my feet, and yet I bravely try to smile and wave my free hand as enthusiastically as I can so as to fake the proper swoony response--because I don't want Mika feeling bad.

Now THAT's love, ok?

--Jack

Second most loving. :mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry, I can live with the rotten status, I'm used to it.

LOL, if we could ever make it to the same gig, we'd have an awful lot of fun, feeling bothered by the crowd yet still switching to the bouncing mode whenever the M seems to look into what we perceive our direction :naughty:

We should do that.

But only after I've come back from the Tokio Hotel tour marathon with Kata :mf_rosetinted:

I've been here 9 months (including two one-month breaks) without a single show. I could have had a baby by now.

What can I say? One day I'll see a plastic bag in real life and it'll all be worth it. Who knows, I might even be able to touch a plastic bag. Or even carry something in one, that'd be beyond my wildest dreams.

Aww, how heartwarming to see how people are satisfied with so little. :wub2: :wub2:

LOL, the baby thought :lol3: Imagine, 8 years later, the little boy sitting on your knees, listening to the story of how he came into being due to boredom caused by lack of Mika gigs in Australia...:thumb_yello:

If you're really lucky you'll be allowed into a room with the plastic bag. You won't be able to see it, mind, but that won't matter. Just knowing that you're in a room with the plastic bag is more than you could ever hope for.

I'd be forever grateful to experience such a rare event, and everyone who didn't attend would be green with envy and wouldn't dare to say that it was anything less than amazing. :wub2:

What would you have named the baby?

I like the sound of Camika. I looked up the meaning in my book.

It says:

Prone to disappoint, unreliable, party pooper & commitment-phobe.

Can be vague or evasive when questioned.

Suffers from O.M.C.S. and tends to collect erasers.

Their Laughter will bring tears to your eyes :tears:

Excellent at drawing straight lines through words.

and, Well-travelled, but not likely to return when planned.

O.M.C.S. = Obsessive Multiple Canceling Syndrome

What a beautiful name, full of symbolism. I will name my first born Camika in the hope that one day they'll grow up to be equally unreliable. :thumb_yello:

Aww, how heartwarming to see how people are satisfied with so little. :wub2:

LOL, the baby thought. Imagine, 8 years later, the little boy sitting on your knees, listening to the story of how he came into being due to boredom caused by lack of Mika gigs in Australia...:thumb_yello:

Who said we're satisfied? :mf_rosetinted:

I like to think that "sweetie, mummy had you because she was bored from the lack of Mika gigs" is a better story to tell a child than "ummm, mummy didn't plan to have you, honey". :fisch:

I have a question, apples.

Do any of you frequent any other fan site/forum? Are there 5000+ posts from any of you causing such mirth about plastic bags, cats, donuts, or arguing your level of true lerv and devotion, amusing people all over the planet?

If so I'd like to know where, I have had such a good laugh reading here....:naughty:

Do any of you frequent any other fan site/forum? Are there 5000+ posts from any of you causing such mirth about plastic bags, cats, donuts, or arguing your level of true lerv and devotion, amusing people all over the planet?

If so I'd like to know where, I have had such a good laugh reading here....:naughty:

This is my first forum in a while (the last time was when I was 16 and you don't want to read anything that I wrote before I decided that life's a bitch :naughty:).

But why would I want another forum anyway? I have all the drama that I could ever hope for right here in our lovely little Plastic Bag Fan Club. :mf_rosetinted:

This is my first forum in a while (the last time was when I was 16 and you don't want to read anything that I wrote before I decided that life's a bitch :naughty:).

But why would I want another forum anyway? I have all the drama that I could ever hope for right here in our lovely little Plastic Bag Fan Club. :mf_rosetinted:

Life IS a bitch, is it not?

Life IS a bitch, is it not?

It most certainly is.

...but it took me 18 years to come to that conclusion. So I'm trying to make up for lost time by being extra bitter. I find that Mika canceling and not delivering on his promise to tour Australia helps. :mf_rosetinted:

Touche. :naughty:

I can read Arabic... "We're moving into absorbing times?" :blink:

(Also, your exclamation mark is on the wrong side of the sentence, Arabic's written from right to left.)

i've been calling it "the after so-called party" since the beginning of the drama :naughty: (i.e. the end of the party :roftl: )

i asked google to translate "now we're going to have fun !" and blame the exclamatin mark's wrong side of the sentence on google translation tool : i can't speak/read/write arabic, it was basically copy-pasting :naughty: even if i know it's written from right to left... that's basic enough for me :biggrin2:

about the australian places toilet paper, i'm sure we don't even have to invest a lot of time in that project : just go into any funny souvenirs shop in sydney and you'll find it (i say sydney cause i've been there and sure saw some... but certainly somewhere else too !!) :mf_rosetinted:

Hello :original:

... don't think I've posted in here before.

So tell me please, what is this "Mee-ka" thing everyone speaks of???

:naughty:

:lmfao:

I think I've heard of this..... LOL

Cats...

I have a cat named Michael and he's 9 years old.

He's quite chubby, and I love him to death. :wub2:

.... he really gets me. LOL

I agree. Plastic bags are far more amusing. There are big ones, clear ones, zip-loc ones......... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes.

:lmao: WELCOME !!! :yay:

I've been here 9 months (including two one-month breaks) without a single show. I could have had a baby by now. :tears:

What can I say? One day I'll see a plastic bag in real life and it'll all be worth it. Who knows, I might even be able to touch a plastic bag. Or even carry something in one, that'd be beyond my wildest dreams. :wub2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

about the australian places toilet paper, i'm sure we don't even have to invest a lot of time in that project : just go into any funny souvenirs shop in sydney and you'll find it (i say sydney cause i've been there and sure saw some... but certainly somewhere else too !!) :mf_rosetinted:

It's reassuring to know that Aussies are so willing to use a symbol of their country as toilet paper. :blink:

I'll look for some tomorrow. :thumb_yello:

Well in terms of realisation that life is pants, i suppose the quality would only count in referance to the degree of sh*tness, so no. Quantity.

I have a splendid idea: let's have a "who's life is sh!tter" competition. The winner gets to swear at the loser in a foreign language. Does it sound like it'll be jolly good fun? :thumb_yello:

It's reassuring to know that Aussies are so willing to use a symbol of their country as toilet paper. :blink:

I have a splendid idea: let's have a "who's life is sh!tter" competition. The winner gets to swear at the loser in a foreign language. Does it sound like it'll be jolly good fun? :thumb_yello:

My life is ****, but I don't like to talk about it. :mf_rosetinted:

What would you have named the baby?

I like the sound of Camika. I looked up the meaning in my book.

It says:

Prone to disappoint, unreliable, party pooper & commitment-phobe.

Can be vague or evasive when questioned.

Suffers from O.M.C.S. and tends to collect erasers.

Their Laughter will bring tears to your eyes

Excellent at drawing straight lines through words.

and, Well-travelled, but not likely to return when planned.

O.M.C.S. = Obsessive Multiple Canceling Syndrome

:lmao: Mika knows real lurve from fake. That's why I receive inordinate amounts of attention (and donuts!) at his shows and you just get that lame Billy Brown story.

The Wiz knows all!

Second most loving.

Don't worry, I can live with the rotten status, I'm used to it.

LOL, if we could ever make it to the same gig, we'd have an awful lot of fun, feeling bothered by the crowd yet still switching to the bouncing mode whenever the M seems to look into what we perceive our direction

We should do that.

But only after I've come back from the Tokio Hotel tour marathon with Kata

Aww, how heartwarming to see how people are satisfied with so little.

LOL, the baby thought Imagine, 8 years later, the little boy sitting on your knees, listening to the story of how he came into being due to boredom caused by lack of Mika gigs in Australia...

I'd be forever grateful to experience such a rare event, and everyone who didn't attend would be green with envy and wouldn't dare to say that it was anything less than amazing.

What a beautiful name, full of symbolism. I will name my first born Camika in the hope that one day they'll grow up to be equally unreliable.

Who said we're satisfied?

I like to think that "sweetie, mummy had you because she was bored from the lack of Mika gigs" is a better story to tell a child than "ummm, mummy didn't plan to have you, honey".

If so I'd like to know where, I have had such a good laugh reading here....

This is my first forum in a while (the last time was when I was 16 and you don't want to read anything that I wrote before I decided that life's a bitch ).

But why would I want another forum anyway? I have all the drama that I could ever hope for right here in our lovely little Plastic Bag Fan Club.

It's the other way around: the reason why we don't have our own forum is because he hasn't toured here.

Lord, it's getting so busy in here!

Now, I like this toilet paper idea, are we going to make it?

Like apple loo roll or something?

I haven't yet participated in a project, but could be tempted.....

guys you're killing me so early in the morning... what ?? it's 4:30pm ??!! sorry...

Blue Sky, like Scut said : why go somewhere else when you have all that many forums can bring you all in one ? :naughty: hate, drama, cheese, sarcasm, apples... so no, this is the only forum i've ever been part of, and certainly the last one to be honest... too much time...

i'm defo part of the toilet paper project ! and the thing we suspend the toilet paper to could be something with an apple (is that what you said bab or were you talking about the paper when saying "apple loo roll" ??)

i already gave him a little boy on the toilets with a book (the interesting part of it was that the boy was shaking his head from left to right and it was supposed to be feng-shui relaxing :blink: ) and i wrote on the transparent plastic box : "that made me think of you" or something like that... that's the only thing i gave him :mf_rosetinted: and i also said "if you don't like it, give it back cause I do" and never got it back :mf_rosetinted:

ha ha what if the winner doesnt know any forgein languages? would that given them bonuc points?

Hi Crystal! Welcome to the apple thread... I think you may like Mika too much to be here at the moment though. :naughty:

It's ok, you can like him, but you have to be able to fake disdain! Yawn heavily, "Mika who?" And be cynical, sarcastic and "horrible."

Yop, just checked the French forum... nothing much interesting there... forgot my log-on.

Eh. So the Frenchies complain about MFC being jealous and insist they did nothing wrong... and MFC complains about them not staying in line, hassling Mika's mom for passes and generally being pushy... but in neither case does anyone actually step up to the plate and admit that they, and not some Other Fans, were party to the whole mess.

(Although it's true that MFCers seem to think they're the only Mika fans and that all perks should go to them...)

--Jack

I didn't complain, did I? :sneaky2:

If you can add "SOME" to Frenchies.... :wink2:

I said in the French Mikawebsite it's better to write "SOME MFCers". Could you do the same thing here, please?