The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Sorry to be a spoilsport, but I've deleted the photo --

dcdeb

which photo ?? i must have missed it... (i'm not asking for a repost, but some sort of description)

EDIT : i've seen which one... but why ? for the bad words ?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, don't, you're welcome, we're all entitled to an opinion !! and here, we find it better to express it instead of digging it and then it explodes at your face ! it's a bit "refreshing" at first, but you get used to it :wink2: and it's way safer !

I need a disclaimer on my siggie like yours :thumb_yello: Sometimes I tend to think outside the square but I find that to be more interesting :naughty: but I do not want to be the next MFC member to go on a 'holiday'.

I need a disclaimer on my siggie like yours :thumb_yello: Sometimes I tend to think outside the square but I find that to be more interesting :naughty: but I do not want to be the next MFC member to go on a 'holiday'.

actually, I need to be banned I've to study!:devil:

However, I actually think toilet paper with our MFC names printed on it is a pretty funny idea, and I'd be up for doing it for real.

--Jack

I have to admit, I quite fancy the idea. But just the names, that's not cute enough for me. :blush-anim-cl:

What photo? :blink:

Oh, the empty toilet roll? Lol, I was so totally not aware that there was something offending in it :roftl: In fact I had to think very hard for about a minute which pic could have been meant (wondering if the pig in the knitted apple might have been inappropriate :naughty: )

what i wanted to say is that it's not because jack (or anyone) said she didn't like what you said that you're exected to stop, you decide if you want to not to "offend" her, but you don't "have to"... notice the " " everywhere :thumb_yello:

in clear : you do what you want and think about the itchy plants on the paper if you want to :roftl:

on the other hand, notice that jack doesn't mind having her name printed on toilet paper whereas i wouldn't like that :blink: :blink:

but the project is on its way :devil:...

I'm going back to lurking :boxed:

Why?

I just wanted to express that I, personally, am not fond of such jokes. You hardly have to stop simply because I do not like it.

The nice thing about the apple thread is that I can say stuff like that and people don't have to take it as an "I hate you!" or "You must stop it now!"

what i wanted to say is that it's not because jack (or anyone) said she didn't like what you said that you're exected to stop, you decide if you want to not to "offend" her, but you don't "have to"...

Exactly.

--Jack

mmmm names are more simply to stamp on, but I don't fancy the idea neither..other suggestions?

oh no... you're starting being mean... :thumbdown::naughty: and don't forget i volunteered to deliver the project, and he knows my face a bit too well by now, i don't need this :mf_rosetinted:

do we need new ideas for the printing ?

- apples

- aussie places

- scandinavian places

- festivals (werchter, big chill, roskilde, nibe 07, V festival OZ 08...)

- plastic bags

apple support...

and yes, i would like to think that it's a real project :blink:

customized plastic bags : http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=268362028

customized toilet paper : http://www.printedtp.com/

I LOVE ORGANIZING THINGS :lmao:

quite some :naughty: :naughty:

you know, everytime someone post the word **** a child miss the Innocence:mf_rosetinted:

I assume that since the system XXXX's out the word when we type it

it's not a word that we ought to use on the forum -- regardless of how often

Mika uses it, or I use it (and I do) IRL... we're supposed to

refrain from using it here on the forum.

dcdeb

dcdeb

no prob ! we'll (well... someone will) photoshop them with stars next time we have some litigious photos :thumb_yello::wink2:

dcdeb

Logic. Like, the system permits to use only 7 emoticons...wait! Why there are so many smileys around the forum?!?:shocked:

So, is everyone happy if we x it out on the pic, or can we live without the pic?

I see a teacup storm coming, which I think this is seriously not worth :thumbdown: Oh, the heat :naughty:

I can relate to either side's view, and although it's not a 50:50 balance I don't think it needs a biiig inflatable discussion.

no prob ! we'll (well... someone will) photoshop them with stars next time we have some litigious photos :thumb_yello::wink2:

There you go... that would be SO appreciated :wink2::thumb_yello:

dcdeb

I've said yet my probably submission for a piece of paper..the rare image of the Rimini poster aka the gig moved in France

What about the Eiffel tower all over the roll? :naughty:

*runs*

... or reviews? The bad ones o.c :naughty:

it's already deleted, we won't go and find it again ! but next time we have a funny pic with a "bad" word on it, let's photoshop/whatever it to avoid this sort of baby storm :wink2: no need to fight about the past image, let's think about the next one !

wow... i'm starting being a bit too nice and warm ... :blink:

it's already deleted, we won't go and find it again ! but next time we have a funny pic with a "bad" word on it, let's photoshop/whatever it to avoid this sort of baby storm :wink2: no need to fight about the past image, let's think about the next one !

YOP!:shocked: I want you back!!! What have they done, brainwashed yoppy?!?:tears:

pff, you can stop denying, Missy. I've heard from too many people already that you're apparently nice :blink: