The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

What about the Eiffel tower all over the roll?

*runs*

Am I being daft? I don't get it. :blink:

I vote we get the softest of soft loo paper so he can't complain. Not that that will stop him.
You know he's going to say "This is too soft!"

:lmao:

funny_pictures_Toilet_Paper.jpg

The famous pic...

Brilliant. :lol3:

6c7flup.jpg

I would use that as my avvie if I wasn't in love with my current one.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Our names will be touching his body :wub2:

QUOTE]

Yes!

And if I'm really lucky, he'll blow his nose with me. :mf_rosetinted:

Normally I'm only lurking here, just to have a good laugh.

But these made me laugh out loud, which is pretty bad 'cause I'm at work and everyone's looking at me:blush-anim-cl:

and scut, did you find some aussie places printed toilet paper ? or is that someone else who was supposed to have a look ? feel lazy (moo) to look back, it's pretty busy here lately...

This afternoon I went to every single souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there are a lot of them on it) and no one has any. Maybe Melburnians just aren't as into toilet-humour as Sydney-siders? :blink: I'm going to try Elizabeth St. tomorrow. If I don't find any there my last resort will be Victoria Market some time next week.

I did, however, see some other items...

Because Mika's's full of sh!t... and Aussie flag boxers makes for better undies than gray GAP rubbish:

boxersandsignow8.jpg

He'll need more mugs once the one million Birthday Mug Project ones all break:

mugsas2.jpg

Toy koalas and kangaroos can't sing Waltzing Matilda as well as he could but at least they don't whine:

musicalanimalsto0.jpg

These would be useful on days that he decides to granny-curl his hair:

corkhatnh5.jpg

I thought this keychain looked Mika-ish for some reason:

keychainip2.jpg

And that is how I make productive use of my valuable time: looking for toilet paper and taking photos of souvenir junk. :mf_rosetinted:

You should have seen the looks I got from some of the shop-owners when I asked "do you sell printed toilet paper with Australian designs on it?"... you would think I asked them if I could eat their first born. But in one of the shops Big Girl started playing just after I got turned down.

Normally I'm only lurking here, just to have a good laugh.

But these made me laugh out loud, which is pretty bad 'cause I'm at work and everyone's looking at me:blush-anim-cl:

Heya :biggrin2: Did they all come over to look at your screen:naughty:

And we've really taken crazy fangurl to the next level with the toilet paper project... :thumb_yello:

And that is how I make productive use of my valuable time: looking for toilet paper and taking photos of souvenir junk. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm impressed..

I'd like to send him these:

thongs%20aust%20flag.jpg

But I don't know if they come in "OMG.. are they feet?? :shocked:" size.

For those who can't remember:

Feet.jpg

It's the worst pic of them that I could find..

And btw Scut, You should go to Google Images and search for 'Mika MFC' and look at the 4th picture.. (well, it's 4th on mine) :roftl: I feel honoured :blush-anim-cl:

I'm impressed..

thongs%20aust%20flag.jpg

But I don't know if they come in "OMG.. are they feet?? :shocked:" size.

For those who can't remember:

Feet.jpg

And btw Scut, You should go to Google Images and search for 'Mika MFC' and look at the 4th picture.. (well, it's 4th on mine) I feel honoured :blush-anim-cl:

I saw an astronomical number of Aussie flag thongs today, enough for a lifetime. :boxed:

Google Images... wait, that's my signature pic that you made. :roftl: And the link leads to one of my posts in the Appleman thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1222178&postcount=1173 :mf_rosetinted:

*imagine a mass suicide committed by the Frenchies*:naughty:

peace&love foos!:D

You can't say that!!!

But it is funny...

for the festival toilet paper, i'm sure we could have a good diversity of festivals to put on : counting summer 2007 and early 2008 (since we need time to process this super project)... it's mid-march and we already have 3 in 1 country ! gosh, the guy is GOOD

i'll need help for the cancelled festivals disapointed people to have them all, though, can't remember :

Werchter 07

Roskilde 07

Nibe 07

Big Chill 07

V festival Australia 08 x3

anything else ?

and scut, did you find some aussie places printed toilet paper ? or is that someone else who was supposed to have a look ? feel lazy (moo) to look back, it's pretty busy here lately...

Oh and i wouldn't mind delivering it as long as it's in a close bag and he doesn't open it in front of me but i'm not going to see him anysoon though... even if obviously before the aussies mwahahaha

Hmmmmm... good idea! I approve!

I've said yet my probably submission for a piece of paper..the rare image of the Rimini poster aka the gig moved in France

Oh yes... that could work too!

it's already deleted, we won't go and find it again ! but next time we have a funny pic with a "bad" word on it, let's photoshop/whatever it to avoid this sort of baby storm... no need to fight about the past image, let's think about the next one !

wow... i'm starting being a bit too nice and warm ...

*threatens to slap Yop if she gets too nice*

Me too! And one with nice apple pics on it too! Or maybe alternate our names with apple pics. I am well up for this one!

Hmmmm... *ponders*

funny_pictures_Toilet_Paper.jpg

The famous pic...

Nice!!!

It's true though...

I only have a 1 to 1 ratio... (it would be 1:2 but I had a feeling the festival was going to be canceled, so only brought tickets to one :naughty:)

I like the reviews idea. Gives him some light reading while his in there as well :mf_rosetinted:

1:2 for me... I was going to Syd and Melb festivals...

Reading on the job, huh?

ew...mika's going to use our names to... you know

Why not? Makes a change from using the Australian flag... :mf_rosetinted:

Who is going to design it?

There's a website that prints designs on toilet paper. If we do go ahead with this, that's where it will be done. :naughty:

I saw an astronomical number of Aussie flag thongs today, enough for a lifetime. :boxed:

Google Images... wait, that's my signature pic that you made. :roftl: And the link leads to one of my posts in the Appleman thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1222178&postcount=1173 :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: Of all posts.. You arguing over unfair bannings.. Great advertising there Scut:thumb_yello:

Well, at least it didn't link to one of your weaker moments where you behaved like a Mika Fangurl. :mf_rosetinted:

This afternoon I went to every single souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there are a lot of them on it) and no one has any. Maybe Melburnians just aren't as into toilet-humour as Sydney-siders? :blink: I'm going to try Elizabeth St. tomorrow. If I don't find any there my last resort will be Victoria Market some time next week.

Because Mika's's full of sh!t... and Aussie flag boxers makes for better undies than gray GAP rubbish:

boxersandsignow8.jpg

mugsas2.jpg

Toy koalas and kangaroos can't sing Waltzing Matilda as well as he could but at least they don't whine:

musicalanimalsto0.jpg

corkhatnh5.jpg

keychainip2.jpg

Swanston street...Heaven....

I am glad to also point out that the 5th image on the google search is one I posted!! Pretty good representation from the apples (if indeed I am now included in that title) on the top of the google search engines!!

I am glad to also point out that the 5th image on the google search is one I posted!! Pretty good representation from the apples (if indeed I am now included in that title) on the top of the google search engines!!

I just read the post it linked to. How sweet of her to do that. How is she now?

And on the same search (Mika MFC)you'll find on the second page Suzy and JackViolet.. There's a few other recognizable's through the pages too..

And on page 9 I found Scut's old Freddie/Mika daddy siggy. :blink:

Jack - it looks like everyone is trying to win a contest and you're the prize. It's the "Get JackViolet to Visit You in You're City" Contest.

There are 2 MFC APPLES in Toronto....:wink2:

Blue Sky - Why don't you see if Robertina can meet you in Rome...(not sure how far her hometown is from there).

Scut - you've been taking a lot of pics lately. Looks like you have a good working camera....so when do we get to see a pic of YOU.:sneaky2:

Have I already mentioned that I don't want to be left out of the Toilet Paper Project. I've sorta been kissin' his a$$ for the last year anyway. :blink:

Jack - it looks like everyone is trying to win a contest and you're the prize. It's the "Get JackViolet to Visit You in You're City" Contest.

There are 2 MFC APPLES in Toronto....:wink2:

Blue Sky - Why don't you see if Robertina can meet you in Rome...(not sure how far her hometown is from there).

Scut - you've been taking a lot of pics lately. Looks like you have a good working camera....so when do we get to see a pic of YOU.:sneaky2:

Have I already mentioned that I don't want to be left out of the Toilet Paper Project. I've sorta been kissin' his a$$ for the last year anyway. :blink:

Pstt..... suzy her myspace psst....:wink2:

Reason #728,772,369 that Mika should tour Australia: we have Lollipop Boys. :mf_rosetinted:

1145385040.jpg

Oh yes!

What is it with Aussie males and cross dressing?

MySpace page... :fisch:

I got a camera-phone for my birthday. I took a pic of my hideous new haircut, it's been on MySpace for a while now.

Pstt..... suzy her myspace psst....:wink2:

Thanks!

MySpace page... :fisch:

Thanks!

I got a camera-phone for my birthday. I took a pic of my hideous new haircut, it's been on MySpace for a while now.

Ah! I've just been soooo busy....*goes to MySpace*

Oh Scut! You're so cute...:wub2: Your hair almost looks like mine! And I love your clear/white eyeglasses!:naughty:

This afternoon I went to every single souvenir shop on Swanston St. (and trust me there are a lot of them on it) and no one has any. Maybe Melburnians just aren't as into toilet-humour as Sydney-siders? I'm going to try Elizabeth St. tomorrow. If I don't find any there my last resort will be Victoria Market some time next week.

boxersandsignow8.jpg

mugsas2.jpg

musicalanimalsto0.jpg

corkhatnh5.jpg

keychainip2.jpg

And that is how I make productive use of my valuable time: looking for toilet paper and taking photos of souvenir junk.

You should have seen the looks I got from some of the shop-owners when I asked "do you sell printed toilet paper with Australian designs on it?"... you would think I asked them if I could eat their first born. But in one of the shops Big Girl started playing just after I got turned down.

I'm impressed..

thongs%20aust%20flag.jpg

But I don't know if they come in "OMG.. are they feet??" size.

And btw Scut, You should go to Google Images and search for 'Mika MFC' and look at the 4th picture.. (well, it's 4th on mine) I feel honoured

Reason #728,772,369 that Mika should tour Australia: we have Lollipop Boys. COLOR]

1145385040.jpg

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA !!! that's so meeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaan the feet thing !!!!! "OMG are they feet-size" Ha ha ha ha (can't put anymore smileys but i'm literally dying...)...

And Scut, i think i might have seen the TP in Paddy's market, the market that sells the most rubbish thing in Sydney if it helps to find a place like that in Melbourne... Or maybe it was in Cairns... I'm not sure, but i SO saw it !!

I 've never seen singing koalas though !! i so would have bought that... "Waltzing Matilda..."

Cute boys !

Who in their right mind travels two hours to uni then two hours from uni for just one lecture then voluntarily walks down the entirety of Elizabeth Street in search for toilet paper despite having done a brutal weights workout the previous day with their personal trainer and can barely sit on their arse let alone move their legs.... all in 39 degree celsius Australian heat?

Me.

I'm a masochist. :mf_rosetinted: