The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Hi Yop, Hi Christine!

No wonder cherry tomatoes have issues, should I be a cherry or a tomato? It must be confusing having multiple personalities.

Yeah...same with plum tomatoes. They're the nicest (I think so anyway....)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmm:wub2: ... I like tomatoes in mostly every shape, variety and form:

Plum. Cherry. Tomato sauce/paste. Ketchup. Ketchup chips. Bruschetta. Sun-dried.

haha, this is really interesting apple/tomato...I'm really interested in food and I have a book called evil food, the history of forbidden and evil food through literature and centuries and the tomato is probably the most evil fruit alive much more than the apple actually and it might even be the fruit Eve bit in the Garden of Eden .... a tomato, it seems there's been a confusion with the ethymolgy....tomato (basically called poma amoris (love apple)) is the perfect sin with its intense color and above all its SEEDS...for centuries an anathema has been thrown on this fruit by the Clergy who said that it was definitively the fruit of immoral, lustful and godless people....there is much more to it of course....thought you might like this story, I've always loved it...

I think that my favourite fruit are cherrys- ah, and pinneapples. Are there any other pineapple lovers out there?:wink2: I suppose it would be fitting- if you're apples you like pineapples......how corny is that?!:roftl::thumbdown:

I'm a strawberry girl. I also love kiwi and banana and raspberries and grapes and....erm... pears! Basically all fruit apart from melons I think.

I like oranges but I can't eat them. the texture and everything just seems wrong for food. I chew them and suck the juice out but I can't actually eat them.

Oh and my latest thing is pomegranate. Yummm

I'm a strawberry girl. I also love kiwi and banana and raspberries and grapes and....erm... pears! Basically all fruit apart from melons I think.

I like oranges but I can't eat them. the texture and everything just seems wrong for food. I chew them and suck the juice out but I can't actually eat them.

Oh and my latest thing is pomegranate. Yummm

Ok, we were definitely NOT twins separated at birth:roftl: . I like strawberries but only if they're super-sweet, and kiwis not so much...

Bananas=yes

raspberries=not so much, only if very sweet

grapes=hum...mostly,yes.

pears= YES!! LOVE THEM!!

oranges=yes, a lot, I love them.

Not so sure why you find the texture so offending:naughty:Ah and pomegranate just annoys me, those pips are a nightmare:thumbdown:

Ok, we were definitely NOT twins separated at birth:roftl: . I like strawberries but only if they're super-sweet, and kiwis not so much...

Bananas=yes

raspberries=not so much, only if very sweet

grapes=hum...mostly,yes.

pears= YES!! LOVE THEM!!

oranges=yes, a lot, I love them.

Not so sure why you find the texture so offending:naughty:Ah and pomegranate just annoys me, those pips are a nightmare:thumbdown:

It's the stringyness of them *shudder* they just don't have a very food-like texture!

I love almost all fruits and almost all salady things but hardly any vegetables. Potatoes and sweetcorn is about all I can manage. Carrots occasionally but I was slightly put off them after a carrot-related vomiting incident last year...ugh.