The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Ah don't take it badly, you know I love you:wub2: - it was a joke:thumb_yello:

I wish I had your psychological thing....my thighs and in general all the fat in my body would be looking for a new home soon!

Well I've been stuffing my face with lots of cakes today because for the last week or so I've been ill and stressed out and when I weighed myself on Thursday I'd lost a stone in a week!! My size 8 skinny jeans which are usually tight, were actually baggy on me! :blink: So I've been on about 5 meals per day with lots of snacking in between for the last day and a half to make up for it :naughty:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I've been stuffing my face with lots of cakes today because for the last week or so I've been ill and stressed out and when I weighed myself on Thursday I'd lost a stone in a week!! My size 8 skinny jeans which are usually tight, were actually baggy on me! :blink: So I've been on about 5 meals per day with lots of snacking in between for the last day and a half to make up for it :naughty:

I'm glad you're feeling better. And fattening up to a size 8 again. :naughty:

the history of forbidden and evil food through literature and centuries and the tomato is probably the most evil fruit alive much more than the apple actually and it might even be the fruit Eve bit in the Garden of Eden .... a tomato, it seems there's been a confusion with the ethymolgy....tomato (basically called poma amoris (love apple)) is the perfect sin with its intense color and above all its SEEDS...for centuries an anathema has been thrown on this fruit by the Clergy who said that it was definitively the fruit of immoral, lustful and godless people.....

Figures. :mf_rosetinted:

Back to the tomato, in Hebrew it is called "agvania" while agvan means "lustful, sensual".

If I scramble those letters it could actually spell v-a-g-i-n-a. Is that obvious to everyone else too? :blink:

If I scramble those letters it could actually spell v-a-g-i-n-a. Is that obvious to everyone else too? :blink:

yeah women have always represented EVIL so there is no wonder they used that little trick vagina=woman =lust etc... languages are full of silly stuff like that.

I haven't been sick, but I still stuff my face with lots of cakes. Apple pie and vanilla icecream and fruitflan have been in the house all week:blink:

And tomorrow, I'm having dinner with Christine and stuffing my face some more. My size 2 jeans (which are probably equivalent to a "6" in the UK) can no longer be buttoned without a bit of a muffin top hanging over...very attractive. :naughty:

If I scramble those letters it could actually spell v-a-g-i-n-a. Is that obvious to everyone else too?

Hehe, now when you told me it`s obvious.

In everycase "vagina" in Hebrew is "nartik".. Weird word.

Hehe, now when you told me it`s obvious.

In everycase "vagina" in Hebrew is "nartik".. Weird word.

And "nartik" unscrambled can spell "k-a-t-r-i-n" - very similar to a certain Apple's real name. :mf_rosetinted:

I haven't been sick, but I still stuff my face with lots of cakes. Apple pie and vanilla icecream and fruitflan have been in the house all week:blink:

And tomorrow, I'm having dinner with Christine and stuffing my face some more. My size 2 jeans (which are probably equivalent to a "6" in the UK) can no longer be buttoned without a bit of a muffin top hanging over...very attractive. :naughty:

i like muffins :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

And "nartik" unscrambled can spell "k-a-t-r-i-n" - very similar to a certain Apple's real name. :mf_rosetinted:

Also my second name is Katarina. So now I will look at tomatoes and at myself.. differently, of course only when scrambled or unscrambled. And also on that certain cheeky Apple.

i like muffins :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

:naughty:I actually only like eating the muffin tops.

My "muffin top" is really soft...Now if only "beauty" was judged by physical touch, rather than visual appearance, then my very soft and jiggly muffin top would be gorgeous.

Good morning apples.

I would like to contribute something to your fruit salad.

Passionfruit.

passionfruit.jpg

Hard to get here in Japan....

So I grow my own.:mf_rosetinted:

(Why is it called PASSION fruit???)

Good Afternoon!

I've been eating alot of watermelon lately, as it's hard to find foods that agree with my system.

Watermelon.jpg

Not that I'm complaining.. Look at how yummy that looks. :naughty:

:naughty:I actually only like eating the muffin tops.

My "muffin top" is really soft...Now if only "beauty" was judged by physical touch, rather than visual appearance, then my very soft and jiggly muffin top would be gorgeous.

My Muffin top is soft too..

Ok now you all know I've been sitting here rubbing my middle area

Damn Pervs :mf_rosetinted:

passionfruit.jpg

Is it possible it's a visual naming?

Good morning apples.

I would like to contribute something to your fruit salad.

Passionfruit.

passionfruit.jpg

Hard to get here in Japan....

So I grow my own.:mf_rosetinted:

oh i love passion fruit juice ;o) oh hello by the way! :wink2:

My Muffin top is soft too..

Ok now you all know I've been sitting here rubbing my middle area

Damn Pervs :mf_rosetinted:

[/color]

Okay, Kelzy, you need to cool off. Or maybe you're rubbing your middle 'coz you're hungry with all the food talk. Take a walk. To the bakery. :naughty: