The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Suzy?? Is that you??:shocked:

Are you trying to tell me you haven't yet come across this facet of my personality? I flew under the radar...but now I've shattered the image you had of me.

SURPRISE! :newyear:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just found this one and thought I'd share it

http://www.myspace.com/greenapplecatmusic

I have no idea about the music though. My loudspeakers were turned off :naughty:

:roftl::naughty: I think this is made for us. Look at the songs : Chicken Sh*t :blink: Mr Green Apple Cat :blink:

It makes me think about Friends' Smelly Cat :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KBzeIQ33Ro&feature=related

How come "sh*t" becomes "****" whith switch Editor mode when you right it fully, it's automatic?:blink:

I'm going to stalk the guests now :naughty:

I wanted to read old threads but I didn't bother looking for them, it takes too much time and I like it here, so now I'm just going to wait for the gests to find some interesting stuff for me :bleh:

I watched again this old vid I love it!

I started stalking the stalkers a few weeks ago and I found some interesting old threads.. It becomes addictive.. A few of us Aussies spent 2 or 3 nights on MSN only talking about what the guests were doing. :naughty:

I started stalking the stalkers a few weeks ago and I found some interesting old threads.. It becomes addictive.. A few of us Aussies spent 2 or 3 nights on MSN only talking about what the guests were doing. :naughty:

:roftl: You ARE addicts!:lmfao:

The effects MFC have on us :shocked:

I like these pics and the new title. :thumb_yello:

oh... so we have to think about something... what about : "The Apple and Cat Donuts thread : part 4" ? :newyear: (like in donuts filled with apple and cat jams :devil: )

that would freak some out :naughty::newyear:

This one?

I like it too :punk:

I just vacuumed my big brother. He should needed cleaning :cheerful_h4h:

So he's not dusty anymore?

I really wish my cats would let me vacuum them. It would be so much easier than trying to vacuum their hair all over the house. :sneaky2:

So he's not dusty anymore?

I really wish my cats would let me vacuum them. It would be so much easier than trying to vacuum their hair all over the house. :sneaky2:

He's not :cheerful_h4h: One would think a 20 year old boy could tak care of his own hygiene, bút that's not the way it works.

Try setting the vacuum-thing at the lowest possible level of sucking.. It worked with my dog.

Hum..looks like I will be quoting backwards (anti chronologically) as this is how I often read threads, and I've been picking the posts up as I browsed....or I could choose not to confess to it and blame it on the server issues:roftl:

Yah I have the same problem with my dogs.The german sheperd is shedding big time now,and leaving massive balls of hair everywhere.

Which lets us know when she's been naughty and sat on the couch while we werent' looking,lol!!

Ok, these girls are seriously booooooored:roftl:

we'll wait for the others to say what they think about it ! we still have 300 posts to go...

I love any Donuts mention!

"Donuts" and "cats" (referring to a specific synonym) are phallic symbols. One can argue that an "apple" is too.

I refrained from writing a very naughty post.

Sometimes I can excercise self-control.

Donuts phallic symbols? I thought for something to be phallic it had to be...erm...how to put this...shaped in a long, circular way?

You know, cucumber style:naughty:

It makes me think about Friends' Smelly Cat :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KBzeIQ33Ro&feature=related

Ah Smelly Cat, LOL!! I love Friends.

On the home page where it lists Online Users click on Online Users then at the bottom select Guests in the drop-down list and click the Display button.

I can't believe I didn't know about this possibility.

Now yet ANOTHER way that I can waste time online, as if I didn't have enough distractions already!!

Try setting the vacuum-thing at the lowest possible level of sucking.. It worked with my dog.

I've got this crazy beast and it's only got one setting: Don't-get-too-close-or-it-will-suck-your-eyelashes-off.

3_L_Dyson-Animal-Ball_L.jpg

It's great for picking up cat hair, but not so agreeable to cats.

I've got this crazy beast and it's only got one setting: Don't-get-too-close-or-it-will-suck-your-eyelashes-off.

3_L_Dyson-Animal-Ball_L.jpg

It's great for picking up cat hair, but not so agreeable to cats.

Unless they are VERY naughty cats:naughty: On the plus side though, you could use this as a weapon should someone ever break into your apartment:naughty: