The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

I think a pastry is called Danish too!

Very yummy!:thumb_yello:

Yes I made that silly pun when Kata and I were in a bakery and I asked if the Danish apple would like an apple danish. :wink2:

Aaaaaaaaah, it may be cause you're a mod, so you have more privileges?We don't see the IP.

Yes. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Fine & Kind Apples Enjoy Donuts. That's my suggestion.

Maybe we should open another thread to figure out what we should call the next appleman thread. Perhaps by the time the naming thread reaches 3000 posts we'll have a consensus.

Did you make that up? :sneaky2:

I like it, we should have some sigs with Mika with his wiz hat on saying it. :newyear:

Nah...didn't make it up. I just "Googled" images using the words "Apple Wizard" and this guy came up. Doesn't his beard look like a messy face instead (like he just ate a really sticky donut)?

I can make one...but I only have "paint. I've been hinting closetmika fan to buy Photoshop for the longest time. So should we make it like your sig, but Mika surrounded by Apples, donuts, and kitty cats?

Urban dictionary gave a definition of "donut" that might not make our new thread title appropriate.

Perhaps my suggestion of "Kind & Fine Apples Enjoy Eating Donuts" is not such a good idea... well...- I shouldn't speak for all of us. :naughty:

Urban dictionary gave a definition of "donut" that might not make our new thread title appropriate.

Perhaps my suggestion of "Kind & Fine Apples Enjoy Eating Donuts" is not such a good idea... well...- I shouldn't speak for all of us. :naughty:

Ok, scrap the donut then...you can certainly speak for me:naughty:

You’re not the only one!:blush-anim-cl:

Is it April 1st yet?:naughty:

I think it's more like Christine's "perverse" sense of humour:naughty:

I'm looking for inspiration.

When you find it, can I borrow it? Then all I have to find is "motivation". I was doing some self-reflecting today and I realized I've been a lazy a$$ for months.