The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not luck that brought the Canadians to London, it's cold hard cash and lots of it. if I don't want to sell my home, I'm afraid I've run out of "luck".

:roftl: God, I make bad word choices at 4am. You know what I meant, not "lucky" in the sense that it happened because of luck but in the sense that it's an enviable circumstance to be in to be able to fork out that sh!tload of money to go there.

I just wrote "licky" instead. No guesses at what's on my mind allowed.

Well..it's not a festival, but a "normal" Mika-only gig in a park.

They say the maximum capacity is somewhere around 10.000 or 15.000 (max) people, but I'm not sure how many tickets they will sell for Mika.

To be honest, I can't see them selling the same amount as for radiohead (15.000) but that may be me being optimistic. We simply don't know.

Sorry but mentioning Radiohead who are veritable musical gods and Mika who hasn't even released his sophomore album yet in the same sentence is a joke IMO. :naughty:

His 'very bad past' sounds kind of intriguing too, in a bad-boy kind of way..

:lmfao:

It’s hard to imagine a whole long summer without seeing Mika. My hope is that he is going to do a gig just for us MFCers in London this summer…:mf_rosetinted:

That would be "amaaazing". The icing on the cake would be if they organise another after so-called party too. :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, I just heard from this awesome guy on MySpace.

If his ability to write is any indication, I'm sure we've got loads in common. What do you think? Should I give it a go?

Hello damsel?

Have been previlledge to have gone through yoour profile and to be more

serious,i must confess..... it,s seems to me that u are all have been longing

for,cos you have all the qualities i require in my kind of woman

you might not understand... but i must tell you that you are not just beautiful but you have a beauty that is greatly beyond the immagination of a goddess to my liken...

I felt it will sweeting my body and soul spending my time with you.

But i have to give you my reason of beeing with you........ cos am a man with a child and i have a very bad past concerning my MARITAL experience

and since then I have lost feeling for womens,but after when i came across your profile have been having a POSITIVE feelings towards you,and that alone sound a very UNIQUE MUSIC to my mind, the tune was more lovely than the nightingale's song,more delicate than a rose weeping,

yet as powerful as the sun leaping to shed golden ribbons in herald of dawn.....

No matter what you do,I hope that you will stay the same.

I hope you'll always be you. God made you special,no one can take that away.

So when the problems call and the darkness falls,never forget that someone cares about you.

It's Lena's brother!!:roftl: Go for it Christine!!

Hey, I just heard from this awesome guy on MySpace.

If his ability to write is any indication, I'm sure we've got loads in common. What do you think? Should I give it a go?

Hello damsel?

Have been previlledge to have gone through yoour profile and to be more

serious,i must confess..... it,s seems to me that u are all have been longing

for,cos you have all the qualities i require in my kind of woman

you might not understand... but i must tell you that you are not just beautiful but you have a beauty that is greatly beyond the immagination of a goddess to my liken...

I felt it will sweeting my body and soul spending my time with you.

But i have to give you my reason of beeing with you........ cos am a man with a child and i have a very bad past concerning my MARITAL experience

and since then I have lost feeling for womens,but after when i came across your profile have been having a POSITIVE feelings towards you,and that alone sound a very UNIQUE MUSIC to my mind, the tune was more lovely than the nightingale's song,more delicate than a rose weeping,

yet as powerful as the sun leaping to shed golden ribbons in herald of dawn.....

No matter what you do,I hope that you will stay the same.

I hope you'll always be you. God made you special,no one can take that away.

So when the problems call and the darkness falls,never forget that someone cares about you.

:lmao: I get them every now and then too.. Normally with 1 or 2 email addresses. I've also gotten home phone numbers and been asked to be someones Afrikan (their spelling) Queen.. :naughty: Which reminds me, I have to start signing up to annoying websites with these addys.. :das:

Go for it, he sounds like a keeper.

Kelz, if only you had men sending you messages like that too you'd be a happier woman.:newyear:

I do. Well I used to before I made it harder to contact me on there.

I still think foot rub was the funniest one I ever got. :roftl:

Oh And SNL is my favourite show of all time.. :thumb_yello:

Me Again.

I just got a lovely email from this young man. Max Morgan. He's 21, British and in the US working on his debut album. He sort of has Michael Hutchence hair and I watched his youtube vids and I'm drooling at his voice :naughty:

Just thought I'd share. I really like the song 'Wait for Me'.

...asked to be someones Afrikan (their spelling) Queen.. :naughty:

I still think foot rub was the funniest one I ever got. :roftl:

No, the Afrikan Queen one was the best. It was a classic. :roftl:

Me Again.

I just got a lovely email from this young man. Max Morgan. He's 21, British and in the US working on his debut album. He sort of has Michael Hutchence hair and I watched his youtube vids and I'm drooling at his voice :naughty:

Just thought I'd share. I really like the song 'Wait for Me'.

Shameless plug. :mf_rosetinted:

But yeah, that hair is deffo Michael Hutchence circa 1987. :naughty:

That would be "amaaazing". The icing on the cake would be if they organise another after so-called party too. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes it would, wouldn’t it?:punk:

No, sorry if I stepped on sensitive ground here…:blink:

Didn’t mean to.

I don’t live in London either, obviously, but if we ever will have some kind of special event for the MFC I think London is a logical place.:cool:

…well, why not dream…?:wink2:

One of my colleagues, Shobna, reckons there is an article about Mika and his new album in the Asian paper she gets. Can't think how there would be anything about a new album espec in an Indian paper. I asked if it was about LICM but she insists it's not. :confused:

Anyway, she lives near me so she's going to pop it into my house sometime tonight, I told her I couldn't wait till tomorrow:naughty: - I'll keep you posted.

One of my colleagues, Shobna, reckons there is an article about Mika and his new album in the Asian paper she gets. Can't think how there would be anything about a new album espec in an Indian paper. I asked if it was about LICM but she insists it's not. :confused:

Anyway, she lives near me so she's going to pop it into my house sometime tonight, I told her I couldn't wait till tomorrow:naughty: - I'll keep you posted.

Well...let's make sure its the correct "Mika". In my early days of "Mika" information, internet searching, I always came across the Bollywood Mika.

:naughty:

She'd better hurry up over to your place with the paper while it's still March 31st. :newyear:

Anyone remember that indian "Mika" song some people found? What was it called again? :naughty:

I think it was called "Something Something"... or something. It was rubbish anyway. On the FaceBook application "iLike" Indian Mika's songs are still there. :naughty:

Well...let's make sure its the correct "Mika". In my early days of "Mika" information, internet searching, I always came across the Bollywood Mika.

:naughty:

There's a freakin' video for it!!!!

..karle humse ekbaar!

These Indians have to know everything first! I think it`s because they are in the east, the sun rises earlier there so they are ahead in time :boat:

These Indians have to know everything first! I think it`s because they are in the east, the sun rises earlier there so they are ahead in time :boat:

That is pretty out to lunch :naughty:

now PW is disturbed because he talks about dramas in life ? :no:

sure, lollipops and big girls are quite not his domain...

i'm sorry, the more i come here, the less i feel like i should :blink:

Don't worry Yop. :cheerful_h4h: Them people hasn't yet realised how wonderful he is. Soon they'll also join our side, the dark side. :mf_rosetinted: