The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

DC offered to help HK. Not that he would do it for her. He did run her through how to do it but she had to do something else instead from what I know. And DC isn't selling heaps of tix. He only bought 2. 1 for Melb and 1 for Syd.. and he has sold them..

BS, if you've sent HK instructions then I'm sure if she sits down and spends 30 minutes doing it she'll be fine. It's not hard, like you said.

Oh OK my bad.

The guy called dicko3 who I thought was DC is actually selling 22 tickets, so I realised that could NOT be DC...even if DC and dicko are a teensy bit similar sounding...:naughty:

Glad to see you are listing your ticket Scut. You have heaps of time for Melbourne. Esp if your ticket is a print it out yourself one.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Glad to see you are listing your ticket Scut. You have heaps of time for Melbourne. Esp if your ticket is a print it out yourself one.

Yep, it's an eTicket. I was very lucky that one of the tickets is in its own file because she paid for it separately, the rest are in the same file. I stole your "instant delivery" line, btw. Ta. :naughty:

So can I tell you how a couple of dirnks can make you sneek onto you roomatees laptop to say helllo and i miss you all. miss you all....drunk of my a**.

it's funny to me how i'm not a real apple yet this is still the only place i'd want to reakky pasot

miss you dearies, even if it means jsut freadin g you post!

So can I tell you how a couple of dirnks can make you sneek onto you roomatees laptop to say helllo and i miss you all. miss you all....drunk of my a**.

it's funny to me how i'm not a real apple yet this is still the only place i'd want to reakky pasot

I'm going to quote this so you can't edit it when you sober up. :naughty:

Which is what Christine does to me. :sneaky2:

:roftl::roftl:*quotes as well*

Funniest thing I've read all day!!

Get drunk more often:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

DrinkandType.jpg

LOL

I googled reakky, because I'm a google whore, and I found a myspace profile.

here

:shocked: wow!!! I love the DP!!

Hmmm....

This is from the Urban Dictionary:

1. REAKAZOID

A REAK-A-ZIOD is some one who is looks anti-social and systematically unclean. Typically, they are someone with bad taste and who reaks of freakish fetishes of any kind.

I can't go clubbn like this, i haven't even showered or done my hair. Let me have a quick shower, I look like a reakazoid.

I dunno...I was leaning more towards the other kind of "dirty". Because I like to shower regularly.:bleh:

Hmmm....

This is from the Urban Dictionary:

1. REAKAZOID

A REAK-A-ZIOD is some one who is looks anti-social and systematically unclean. Typically, they are someone with bad taste and who reaks of freakish fetishes of any kind.

I can't go clubbn like this, i haven't even showered or done my hair. Let me have a quick shower, I look like a reakazoid.

I dunno...I was leaning more towards the other kind of "dirty". Because I like to shower regularly.:bleh:

:roftl: I am a reakazoid!! I hadn't had a shower for 3 days.. :naughty:

uhh.. Stage 5 Water Restrictions. Just doing my part to help:mf_rosetinted:

2hrcuvm.jpg

What is this?? Please edumacate me :naughty:

:roftl: I am a reakazoid!! I hadn't had a shower for 3 days.. :naughty:

uhh.. Stage 5 Water Restrictions. Just doing my part to help:mf_rosetinted:

What is this?? Please edumacate me :naughty:

dyscordians?

it's a new word of centuries ago..:naughty:don't you feel discordant from time to time? :pinksunglasses:

dyscordians?

it's a new word of centuries ago..:naughty:don't you feel discordant from time to time? :pinksunglasses:

:roftl:

Oh yes, indeed I do.. It changes with age too.. If I was to meet my 20 year old self on the street I'd argue with her for hours.. :naughty:

:lol3: I'm glad I'll never meet her then. I don't usually grab stranger's arses, especially ones I disagree with. :mf_rosetinted:

She'd be an exception to your strict rules.

*cough*

I mean guidelines :mf_rosetinted:

And here I am, having yet reached that age of 20 to be all wistful about

Trust me, from what I've seen so far of 20, it's overrated. :mf_rosetinted:

But you have less than 9 months until you experience it yourself. We've already established that I was born precisely when you were conceived. :thumb_yello:

Trust me, from what I've seen so far of 20, it's overrated. :mf_rosetinted:

But you have less than 9 months until you experience it yourself. We've already established that I was born precisely when you were conceived. :thumb_yello:

That's alright, I've found 19 to be overrated as is.

But then, there's still time to enjoy.

And that we did