The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

I've got this crazy beast and it's only got one setting: Don't-get-too-close-or-it-will-suck-your-eyelashes-off.

3_L_Dyson-Animal-Ball_L.jpg

It's great for picking up cat hair, but not so agreeable to cats.

Wow! How sick and perverted! It looks crazy, why don't you have a nilfisk or something?

Mmmm! Cheese and E-numbers. Lovely multicoloured pasta!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So he's not dusty anymore?

I really wish my cats would let me vacuum them. It would be so much easier than trying to vacuum their hair all over the house. :sneaky2:

If you ever do that please let someone film it. I would be a classic!:lmao:

I've got this crazy beast and it's only got one setting: Don't-get-too-close-or-it-will-suck-your-eyelashes-off.

3_L_Dyson-Animal-Ball_L.jpg

It's great for picking up cat hair, but not so agreeable to cats.

We're vacuum sistahs! I have that one, too. Agreed about the suck-your-eyelashes-off thing. My dog's not a fan, though - she tries to pounce on it.

At 3000 posts nowadays. Not too far away. :blink:

So I remember a conversation about the new thread title. Was an agreement reached? Will part 4 be about a Coven of Witches that travel with extremely intelligent cats, and worship identity mad bananas and plant little Christmas trees in the most unusual places?

I vote for the 'Kind and Fine' apple thread.:newyear: I'm afraid donuts mean nothing at all to me. :mf_rosetinted:

oh... so we have to think about something... what about : "The Apple and Cat Donuts thread : part 4" (like in donuts filled with apple and cat jams :devil: )

that would freak some out

My approval depends on one thing... what would said donuts look like? :newyear:

greenapplecat2.jpg

It's from the myspace Haeschen02 posted.

Don't they look alike? :roftl:

Are said donuts apple cats as above, or apples and cats?

We'll get there :wink2:

if there's no interruption: maybe it's a conspiracy against the Apples :newyear:

Dun dun dun... conspiracy theory time.

Maybe each time the forum crashes one of the apples is murdered, and the forum is taken offline so that someone can read all that persons posts and asorb how they post so they can mimick their posts (but in a less "trouble causing", not as sarcastic, more sugary way over time. And we won't even notice the transformation because it will happen slowly over a long period of time). It isn't until the fraud is able to imitate the posts that they bring the forum back online... everything else is just an excuse, and we can't tell if their a fraud or the real person

And the officalness is waiting until all the trouble causing apples are replaced by murdering, post style stealing, identity morphing fangurls

:shocked: Maybe one or more of you is already a murdering, post style stealing, identity morphing fangurl

(I just got back from the night shift at work. It explains everything)

How do you see yahoo spiders? What are yahoo spiders?

I was wondering that- all I see is "guest" with no further details.Maybe one needs a speshuuul eyeeeeee (software) to see more:naughty:

Sorry to butt in :blush-anim-cl:

Christine - can those spiders gather info from the members profiles -

i.e. email addys etc?

Hmm..I would expect not:sneaky2:.

I guesss that they can only see what any other user can see.....email addresses and so can only be seen by people with special privileges here (I guess) like admins, etc...:thumb_yello:

I vote for the 'Kind and Fine' apple thread.:newyear: I'm afraid donuts mean nothing at all to me. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh yes!! I prefer that one now!!

How about Kind and Fine Apple and Donut thread?

Hmm..I would expect not:sneaky2:.

I guesss that they can only see what any other user can see.....email addresses and so can only be seen by people with special privileges here (I guess) like admins, etc...:thumb_yello:

Some people have email, skype, and other details on their profile

page - thats what I wondered about the bots looking for! :blink:

Some people have email, skype, and other details on their profile

page - thats what I wondered about the bots looking for! :blink:

OOOOOH! I see!

Well, in that case...I guess the answer is yes?:doh:

But if they don't mind a person seeing that info, they may not mind a bot seeing it either:roftl:.

I have my msn id there, but I haven't had any issues with it. Touch wood.

So yes, botties, go check me out:naughty: :bleh:

BTW- Totally random, but has anyone seen this smiley?

:ban:

Dun dun dun... conspiracy theory time.

Maybe each time the forum crashes one of the apples is murdered, and the forum is taken offline so that someone can read all that persons posts and asorb how they post so they can mimick their posts (but in a less "trouble causing", not as sarcastic, more sugary way over time. And we won't even notice the transformation because it will happen slowly over a long period of time). It isn't until the fraud is able to imitate the posts that they bring the forum back online... everything else is just an excuse, and we can't tell if their a fraud or the real person

And the officalness is waiting until all the trouble causing apples are replaced by murdering, post style stealing, identity morphing fangurls

:shocked: Maybe one or more of you is already a murdering, post style stealing, identity morphing fangurl

(I just got back from the night shift at work. It explains everything)

Ouh, like the Stepford Wifes then!:cool:

How do you see yahoo spiders? What are yahoo spiders?

My list of Whois Online has a column for IP addresses and many of them resolve to addresses that end in crawl.yahoo.net.

That means yahoo is crawling through pages...in other words the pages are being indexed for their search engine.

Yahoo, Google, et al need these automated program to create the database they use so you can do searches on the web.

Sorry to butt in :blush-anim-cl:

Christine - can those spiders gather info from the members profiles -

i.e. email addys etc?

Yes, there are bots out there that get up to all sorts. They can even fill out and submit forms on websites.

I've talked to admin and the other mods about making the member profiles visible to members only. They're working on it now and will get it changed as soon as it's possible.

What about kind and fine apple danishes? Or Danish apples?

And the officalness is waiting until all the trouble causing apples are replaced by murdering, post style stealing, identity morphing fangurls.

:roftl: You've certainly got a wild imagination.

Oh bab, about the spider thing. It's a web analogy because the spiders crawl from one hyperlink to another, in the same way that the web itself is constructed of random chains of links.

Er...I think that's what it means anyway. :blink::naughty:

My list of Whois Online has a column for IP addresses and many of them resolve to addresses that end in crawl.yahoo.net.

That means yahoo is crawling through pages...in other words the pages are being indexed for their search engine.

Yahoo, Google, et al need these automated program to create the database they use so you can do searches on the web.

So spiders are bots then?

What about kind and fine apple danishes? Or Danish apples?

What's Kata got to do with it? :newyear:

Aaaaaaaaah, it may be cause you're a mod, so you have more privileges?We don't see the IP.

I've talked to admin and the other mods about making the member profiles visible to members only. They're working on it now and will get it changed as soon as it's possible.

That's a great idea, I'm looking forward to it:thumb_yello:

I like donuts.

I've never had the privilege of loving a cat.

I like "Fine and Kind" too.

The Fine & Kind Apples Enjoy Donuts. That's my suggestion.