The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

carla bruni and nicolas sarkozy got married :boxed: french president and the top model hes'been dating for 2 months :boxed:

Oh yes , I saw that on the news, I didn't know he'd only dated her for 2 months though. Is he given to speedy decision making? Some would call it rash. Do you think this has any bearing on his presidency? Can he have considered the situation fully in this time?

That's the lady. What about the horse?

Oh yes , I saw that on the news, I didn't know he'd only dated her for 2 months though. Is he given to speedy decision making? Some would call it rash. Do you think this has any bearing on his presidency? Can he have considered the situation fully in this time?

That's the lady. What about the horse?

what horse are you talking about ?? :blink:

about their wedding, that's totally nonsense !! all this "love story" is completely made up... that's taking people for idiots... about his presidency, i guess french people are tired of seeing him on all the covers of gossip mags instead of doing concrete things :mf_rosetinted:

dont know about the horse neither the mushrooms... better ask the purple cow about it... :naughty:

and i'm happy with jack's report !! i (inside) knew that ny wouldn't be a good show audience speaking... all the "first giggers" looooooooooooooved it, but mika would have sung anything they would have died happy... but i like to hear people that have already been to other shows to have an honest report... he obviousl had one idea in his mind : perez and katy... i got that when someone said that he was constantly looking up at the balcony and giggling... who was he looking at in your opinion ? :wink2:

dont know about the horse neither the mushrooms... better ask the purple cow about it... :naughty:

and i'm happy with jack's report !! i (inside) knew that ny wouldn't be a good show audience speaking... all the "first giggers" looooooooooooooved it, but mika would have sung anything they would have died happy... but i like to hear people that have already been to other shows to have an honest report... he obviousl had one idea in his mind : perez and katy... i got that when someone said that he was constantly looking up at the balcony and giggling... who was he looking at in your opinion ? :wink2:

I agree with you. I am sure the others enjoyed it, but I have also been to gigs where I've felt like this, not just Brixton. I mean, if you have nothing to compare it against, or if you are comparing it against a performance made months ago, I still think you would say he is a fabulous performer. But maybe we have been spoiled and know when we have seen better.

I don't know who he was looking at, who was in the balcony?

I agree with you. I am sure the others enjoyed it, but I have also been to gigs where I've felt like this, not just Brixton. I mean, if you have nothing to compare it against, or if you are comparing it against a performance made months ago, I still think you would say he is a fabulous performer. But maybe we have been spoiled and know when we have seen better.

I don't know who he was looking at, who was in the balcony?

i read there was quite a huge VIP section on the balcony... certainly perez, katy and other friends were upthere

Yeah, afterwards I was like, "oh, now I get what Yop was talking about!" Like in Paris, he had great energy and everything, but it was just... oh well.

And by the way, I don't get the feeling that he doesn't like me (he doesn't know me! He has no feelings about me in any way whatsoever, nor should he! :roftl:) but that we just don't click. It's difficult to explain it more than that.

--Jack

Thought I would continue this here since the younglings don't want us peeing on their parade in the gig thread.

I had a fantastic experience on Tuesday but I understand how rare it is and this is why I'm so hesitant to go to another gig and ruin it.

I've been saying for weeks that if Mika didn't bring it to Toronto after the disappointment of Brixton that I'd have to give up on him. He really did go all out in Toronto (and I was lucky to have the sweetest spot in the audience) but I can't help thinking I'm going to feel disappointed again in London. I think he may have the same phone-it-in attitude because he's got other things going on like he does in NY.

Thought I would continue this here since the younglings don't want us peeing on their parade in the gig thread.

I had a fantastic experience on Tuesday but I understand how rare it is and this is why I'm so hesitant to go to another gig and ruin it.

I've been saying for weeks that if Mika didn't bring it to Toronto after the disappointment of Brixton that I'd have to give up on him. He really did go all out in Toronto (and I was lucky to have the sweetest spot in the audience) but I can't help thinking I'm going to feel disappointed again in London. I think he may have the same phone-it-in attitude because he's got other things going on like he does in NY.

we can only talk about that here, it would be considered as "ruining people's experiences and being picky" anywhere else...

but you say you're hesitating, haven't you taken your plane tickets yet ? can you cancel them ?

I dunno..I've to take plenty of transparent bags for my Chianti:naughty:

i'm taking the train, no plastic bag problems... but there is certainly a quantity i must not go over if i don't want people at the security check to look at me with weird eyes :naughty: