The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're not are you? :shocked: I know bab is going. And Freddie too.

Looks like X Japan will play in Paris the day after the Mika concert, so I'll probably be there anyway :blink: :blink: So if there's a bunch of the good people going, then I might actually do it :blink:

Looks like X Japan will play in Paris the day after the Mika concert, so I'll probably be there anyway :blink: :blink: So if there's a bunch of the good people going, then I might actually do it :blink:

I am a very, very good person. :sneaky2: We are going to Arras the following day.

I am a very, very good person. :sneaky2: We are going to Arras the following day.

Yeh I suspected you'd all be going to Arras :roftl: Well I'm not :bleh: Might do the big one I guess...I'll see who I end up going to Paris with :blink:

Hey, I just heard from this awesome guy on MySpace.

If his ability to write is any indication, I'm sure we've got loads in common. What do you think? Should I give it a go?

Hello damsel?

Have been previlledge to have gone through yoour profile and to be more

serious,i must confess..... it,s seems to me that u are all have been longing

for,cos you have all the qualities i require in my kind of woman

you might not understand... but i must tell you that you are not just beautiful but you have a beauty that is greatly beyond the immagination of a goddess to my liken...

I felt it will sweeting my body and soul spending my time with you.

But i have to give you my reason of beeing with you........ cos am a man with a child and i have a very bad past concerning my MARITAL experience

and since then I have lost feeling for womens,but after when i came across your profile have been having a POSITIVE feelings towards you,and that alone sound a very UNIQUE MUSIC to my mind, the tune was more lovely than the nightingale's song,more delicate than a rose weeping,

yet as powerful as the sun leaping to shed golden ribbons in herald of dawn.....

No matter what you do,I hope that you will stay the same.

I hope you'll always be you. God made you special,no one can take that away.

So when the problems call and the darkness falls,never forget that someone cares about you.

So jealous of you Europeans! :crybaby:

*insert here an annoying comment about Canadians, especially ones who have traveled to London several times in the last year, being lucky too that I'm too tired to write*

If his ability to write is any indication, I'm sure we've got loads in common. What do you think? Should I give it a go?

Hello damsel?

you might not understand... but i must tell you that you are not just beautiful but you have a beauty that is greatly beyond the immagination of a goddess to my liken...

But i have to give you my reason of beeing with you........ cos am a man with a child and i have a very bad past concerning my MARITAL experience

and since then I have lost feeling for womens,but after when i came across your profile have been having a POSITIVE feelings towards you,and that alone sound a very UNIQUE MUSIC to my mind, the tune was more lovely than the nightingale's song,more delicate than a rose weeping,

yet as powerful as the sun leaping to shed golden ribbons in herald of dawn.....

So when the problems call and the darkness falls,never forget that someone cares about you.

Go for it, he sounds like a keeper.

Kelz, if only you had men sending you messages like that too you'd be a happier woman.

:newyear:

Hello damsel?

Just don't send him any money. :sneaky2:

Hello damsel?

OMG IT'S PAOLO!!!! I was wondering where he ran off to!! :lmao: :lmao: :roftl::roftl:

I say go for it, with my blessings. :naughty:

Am I going to Paris? :boxed: Any apples going to Paris? To that ridiculously big concert I mean :boxed:

I can't believe you'll end up in the massive Mika gig in Paris, Kata:roftl:

I am going too...

You mean you're staying?:naughty:

So jealous of you Europeans! :crybaby:

Hell, even I'm feeling jealous now and I don't even fancy the concert (I hate those massive stadiums). I fancy meeting everyone. Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Why don't you all go to Amsterdam on 8 Jul, for which I already have a ticket and really hope to go??

Anyone??????

Go on! Have you been to Holland before?

Hello damsel?

Oh Christine, you're so lucky, Borat is sending you messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you dare let this opportunity pass!!!

Go girl!:roftl:

OMG IT'S PAOLO!!!! I was wondering where he ran off to!! :lmao: :lmao: :roftl: :roftl:

If this Paolo looked like Mika too, I think I would. :naughty:

*insert here an annoying comment about Canadians, especially ones who have traveled to London several times in the last year, being lucky too that I'm too tired to write*

It's not luck that brought the Canadians to London, it's cold hard cash and lots of it. if I don't want to sell my home, I'm afraid I've run out of "luck".

Hell, even I'm feeling jealous now and I don't even fancy the concert (I hate those massive stadiums). I fancy meeting everyone. Buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Yeah, I could never handle queueing up for a massive gig in July. I skipped the Louvre because I couldn't even tolerate an hour in the sun.

Just wish I could make Jemma's party or meet everyone in France more easily.

Oh Christine, you're so lucky, Borat is sending you messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you dare let this opportunity pass!!!

Go girl!:roftl:

If Sacha Baron Cohen starts sending me messages, then I'll be interested. :wink2:

I have to work for my test tomorrow, it's depressing me :sad:

And no one sends me messages :crybaby:

One thing's good though : we're getting close to part 4 :wink2:

Btw, what is the new title? I have a new idea, we could add the TP project in it :naughty:

Why don't you all go to Amsterdam on 8 Jul, for which I already have a ticket and really hope to go??

Anyone??????

Go on! Have you been to Holland before?

[/COL

What kind of gig is this?

A festival or smaller?

I’ve been thinking of going but I can’t make up my mind.:bleh:

I’ve never been to Amsterdam so that would be an adventure.

And when I looked at the prize of the tickets I thought they where expensive…

Or maybe it’s just me doesn’t now how to do the math?:boxed:

Amsterdam, what is there more to see?:wink2:

Maybe I should ask all this in the right thread?:naughty:

Hello damsel?

:jawdrop:You must give it a go. You are "sweeting his body".

What kind of gig is this?

A festival or smaller?

I’ve been thinking of going but I can’t make up my mind.:bleh:

I’ve never been to Amsterdam so that would be an adventure.

And when I looked at the prize of the tickets I thought they where expensive…

Or maybe it’s just me doesn’t now how to do the math?:boxed:

Amsterdam, what is there more to see?:wink2:

Maybe I should ask all this in the right thread?:naughty:

Well..it's not a festival, but a "normal" Mika-only gig in a park.

They say the maximum capacity is somewhere around 10.000 or 15.000 (max) people, but I'm not sure how many tickets they will sell for Mika.

To be honest, I can't see them selling the same amount as for radiohead (15.000) but that may be me being optimistic. We simply don't know.

The size is the only thing slightly holding me back, but I think that at this rate of Mika withdrawal, and with no other gigs in the near future, when July comes I will be so desperate to see him again that the size won't matter and I will still go.

Still less than the 50.000 of Paris:naughty:. And I think that it's the only "non festival" proper gig that he's doing this summer...

Plus it's a nice day out to meet the Dutchies. I think that you should come Sienna!!

Amsterdam has very famous "coffeeshops" and NL generally is a very nice country to see.

Go on!:punk: Have I convinced you???

:jawdrop:You must give it a go. You are "sweeting his body".

Not only that, you also have all the qualities he require in his kind of woman. (Score!)

His 'very bad past' sounds kind of intriguing too, in a bad-boy kind of way.

Well..it's not a festival, but a "normal" Mika-only gig in a park.

They say the maximum capacity is somewhere around 10.000 or 15.000 (max) people, but I'm not sure how many tickets they will sell for Mika.

To be honest, I can't see them selling the same amount as for radiohead (15.000) but that may be me being optimistic. We simply don't know.

The size is the only thing slightly holding me back, but I think that at this rate of Mika withdrawal, and with no other gigs in the near future, when July comes I will be so desperate to see him again that the size won't matter and I will still go.

Still less than the 50.000 of Paris:naughty:. And I think that it's the only "non festival" proper gig that he's doing this summer...

Plus it's a nice day out to meet the Dutchies. I think that you should come Sienna!!

Amsterdam has very famous "coffeeshops" and NL generally is a very nice country to see.

Go on!:punk: Have I convinced you???

Yes, I think so.:wink2:

Tomorrow I’ll look into buying a ticket.

….and worry about the rest later….:roftl:

It’s hard to imagine a whole long summer without seeing Mika.

My hope is that he is going to do a gig just for us MFCers in London this summer…:mf_rosetinted:

My hope is that he is going to do a gig just for us MFCers in London this summer…:mf_rosetinted:

LDN in August?:naughty:

better Brighton..or Dublin:wub2:

Excellent!!!! Wohoooo!

They sell them on www.ticketmaster.nl, and you get it by post in only a couple of days.

I've had one since they came out,hehehe...I buy now, think later.

LDN in August?:naughty:

better Brighton..or Dublin:wub2:

oooh Dublin........the best city in the world...Isn't he playing that Oexegen festival there this summer?