The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

Try this. It works!

demotivators26.jpg

That's my motto. Procastination is my one true skill.

Howdy apples, congrats on making it to part 3.

I'm so bored that I am watching grown men parade around in a ring in their underwear in an elaborate stage show that gives the impression that they are actually causing each other injury.

(Or in other words, the wrestling)

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is "to yoppappop" going to be a verb ?? cause i would like to know the different meanings of it, please...

when i think about it, it used to be just a baby word used to name a 1,20m pink panther soft toy :tears: (hey !!! wait a second !!! are we going round and round ??? pink panther ?! yoppappop !!! mika at the NRJ awards !! :shocked: he's been yoppappoped !!!! :mf_rosetinted: )

i think people are so sure that i'm a monster that no matter what i say, it will always be taken the wrong way... even if there is no possibility for it to be mistaken, they'll always find a dark side to my words, just because they're out of my "mouth" (fingers...) :blink: anyway, not like i care, but i little bit, still !

here, i'm talking about someone replying to the saranayde poll without having seen her live... whereas the aim of it is to the opinion of people who saw her live... and when i say that, i get a quite sharp answer, almost mean, just because i said that this person could have waited to see her live before voting :blink: sorry, but i didn't say anything wrong and i get agressed just because i'm me and it could have been a MEAN MEAN post from bad bad yop... you know what ? go f*ck yourselves, peeps !

Dude, Mika tried something new in his looks, and I can't believe I'm the only one that noticed. (Am I?)

I am both slightly shocked (didn't really think he'd go for that) and pleasantly surprised (it's kinda catering to my personal aesthetics more), and also wondering why now?

--Jack

Dude, Mika tried something new in his looks, and I can't believe I'm the only one that noticed. (Am I?)

I am both slightly shocked (didn't really think he'd go for that) and pleasantly surprised (it's kinda catering to my personal aesthetics more), and also wondering why now?

--Jack

what what ??? the grooming thing you noticed ?? didn't get it...

:naughty: You may just have to look through all the concert pics more carefully... :das: I'm trying to figure out if maybe it's just a trick of the light, but doesn't seem that way.

--Jack

:naughty: You may just have to look through all the concert pics more carefully... :das: I'm trying to figure out if maybe it's just a trick of the light, but doesn't seem that way.

--Jack

not keen on doing that : digging pics of mika... tell me if you wanna tell ! :thumb_yello:

I logged in now and have yet to see any pic.. :blink:

i think people are so sure that i'm a monster that no matter what i say, it will always be taken the wrong way... even if there is no possibility for it to be mistaken, they'll always find a dark side to my words, just because they're out of my "mouth" (fingers...) :blink: anyway, not like i care, but i little bit, still !

here, i'm talking about someone replying to the saranayde poll without having seen her live... whereas the aim of it is to the opinion of people who saw her live... and when i say that, i get a quite sharp answer, almost mean, just because i said that this person could have waited to see her live before voting :blink: sorry, but i didn't say anything wrong and i get agressed just because i'm me and it could have been a MEAN MEAN post from bad bad yop... you know what ? go f*ck yourselves, peeps !

I don't care is SO last year, dear... :mf_rosetinted:

here, i'm talking about someone replying to the saranayde poll without having seen her live... whereas the aim of it is to the opinion of people who saw her live... and when i say that, i get a quite sharp answer, almost mean, just because i said that this person could have waited to see her live before voting !

Hi Yoppapop. Im sorry about that, i deleted the post because i realised it was a bit.... stupid.... i didn't know it had offended you so im sorry for that. Hope you can accept.

(plus i didn't know that the thread was specifically for people who had been to the live shows.)

--Jack

Yeah, tell. I don't want to look that close.:mf_rosetinted:

yes please, I became blind:naughty:

now...I've the impulse to make another dangerous poll about the shirtless Love Today part...mmmhh better if I stay here and wait for the next cancellation:mf_rosetinted:

Hi Yoppapop. Im sorry about that, i deleted the post because i realised it was a bit.... stupid.... i didn't know it had offended you so im sorry for that. Hope you can accept.

(plus i didn't know that the thread was specifically for people who had been to the live shows.)

it's ok sarah, no worries.

yes please, I became blind:naughty:

now...I've the impulse to make another dangerous poll about the shirtless Love Today part...mmmhh better if I stay here and wait for the next cancellation:mf_rosetinted:

looks like she was talking about him waxing his chest hair... :blink:

weird... i mean, talking about that...

i personally see less and less the interest of that strip-tease part apart from being ill from the 2nd day of the tour... and i wasn't a big fan of it from the beginning...

"people, talk only about my music" "i'm getting half-naked at every gig" :blink: am i the only one to see something weird here too ?

I know, weird that I'd be the one talking about it, huh?

But considering how everyone goes onnnn and onnnnnnnn about "wombat trails" and stuff, it was surprising to see it gone!

Go look at this set of photos. They're really beautiful photos of the entire show, and if you scroll down and to the next page, you'll see what made me do a double-take.

--Jack

I know, weird that I'd be the one talking about it, huh?

But considering how everyone goes onnnn and onnnnnnnn about "wombat trails" and stuff, it was surprising to see it gone!

Go look at this set of photos. They're really beautiful photos of the entire show, and if you scroll down and to the next page, you'll see what made me do a double-take.

--Jack

aaaaahh!:doh: Do you mean the changes regarding the lollipop theatre?

Yep, Mika is a wolf in those pix {and I've seen somewhere else SARANAYDE beyond the curtain with her plume hat...WTF???}:naughty:

I confess at first I remained so shocked I probably removed it >___< WANNA THE CROC BACK! ^___^

You can talk about the other photos there too, you know. :mf_rosetinted: I love the umbrella and the confetti ones.

--Jack

i might just be in a bad and disappointed mood tonight... i think i'm gonna stop posting detailed posts...

the balloons and confetti pics are very good, i like the visual effect it has on the pics ! pics of balloons and confetti are almost always beautiful... i wonder what it would look like in black and white... i'll try to edit them and see...

You can talk about the other photos there too, you know. :mf_rosetinted: I love the umbrella and the confetti ones.

--Jack

All gig photos look the same to me. They could be anywhere, almost.

They're mostly interesting if you took them, IMO.

A beautiful aerial view of a long stretch of apples in all sorts of colours and sizes. (Taken from the 2nd level of the supermarket we went to for bathroom breaks at the Toronto gig).

IMG_0509.jpg

IMG_0510.jpg

Enjoy!

I've been kicked out of my appartment for paying my rent one day too late :yay: God how I love my life :mf_rosetinted: I hereby cancel all bookings of floors, tickets, taxi rides and anything else I might have signed up for in february :emot-sad: