The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Litten höljas i moln gick för en morgon gå. Kunde inte hålla pissed på en väg.

{uses an automatic translator}Little cloud was going for a morning walk.

Was not able to hold pissed on one way.

:lmao:

:mf_rosetinted:I love those letters with the lil circle on btw

{uses an automatic translator}Little cloud was going for a morning walk.

Was not able to hold pissed on one way.

:lmao:

:mf_rosetinted:I love those letters with the lil circle on btw

Haha. That's Å. And you don't have those.. MUHAHAHA.

Haha. That's Å. And you don't have those.. MUHAHAHA.

ecchissenefrega:tongue2:

I'd like to join in the wipe-your-non-ass project...

but please we should use only recycled papers..I've a lot of unhanged posters of the Rimini's gig:mf_rosetinted:

Come on, ladies, the Brixton So-called Afterparty Thread is 33 pages longer than the Appleman Thread. When I come back tomorrow arvo I expect you to have overtaken its length. :mf_rosetinted: Remember, it's quantity not quality. :thumb_yello:

G'night.

no youg lady, we are for QUALITY (of stupidity...)

now I'm thinkin ecological..the plastic bag has to be sued in the name of the Cloud Forest for the incredible amount of paper wasted in confetti & co:mf_rosetinted:

true true !! let's get official and they'll see what we can do :mf_rosetinted:

ecchissenefrega:tongue2:

I'd like to join in the wipe-your-non-ass project...

but please we should use only recycled papers..I've a lot of unhanged posters of the Rimini's gig:mf_rosetinted:

Good! I have some from Werchter. :punk:

true true true...

- apples

- aussie places

- plastic bags

- Nibe, Roskilde- we could even extend it to Scandinavian places :naughty:

apple support...

and Scut, that's exactly WHERE the problem is : i don't LIKE him :mf_rosetinted:

and actually, in a lucidity moment, he doesn't really wipe his arse with us, does he ? only the "idiot" ones... and they wouldn't participate in the project... Problem solved :bleh: no names ! :bleh:

Add the Big Chill, please :mf_rosetinted:

If you can add "SOME" to Frenchies....

I said in the French Mikawebsite it's better to write "SOME MFCers". Could you do the same thing here, please?

They also did mention my name there...:wink2:A few times!

Me, I'm more than aware of people crowding me and not letting me move and stepping on my feet, and yet I bravely try to smile and wave my free hand as enthusiastically as I can so as to fake the proper swoony response--because I don't want Mika feeling bad.

Now THAT's love, ok?

--Jack

Love, you say...hmmm..It depends on what you're doing with your elbow while you're waving, I've seen tht technique before: *wave smile* POKE! *smile* wave*:roftl:

I have a question, apples.

Do any of you frequent any other fan site/forum? Are there 5000+ posts from any of you causing such mirth about plastic bags, cats, donuts, or arguing your level of true lerv and devotion, amusing people all over the planet?

If so I'd like to know where, I have had such a good laugh reading here....

This is my first forum and I guess that, by the time that I spend on it (which I shouldn't), it will be my last!

OMG! :lmao: I'm in tears! What an idea, and so useful. *seriosly considers putting the plan into action* - if the roll doesn't appear in his (imaginary) fan art museum we know it has served the purpose.

Now THAT makes me want to participate:naughty:

Toronto was like that too. Mika had only played to 1,200 people in all of Canada up until January of this year, so most people at these recent Canadian dates had never seen him before.

The crowd was pretty wild inside but they behaved themselves when Mika stopped outside the venue to talk to people. Things are very different when Mika's performing and purposely winding the crowd up with his antics.

I try to keep some sense of other people around me so I don't impinge on other people enjoying the concert, but if things are particularly crazy it doesn't bother me like I thought it would. When Mika is practically standing on top of you, you just don't care.

Aaaaaah...Toronto:wub2:...so much Mika love:wub2:...I could SO feel it

Brixton on the other hand was phenomenal. Mika asked everyone to bounce during the Relax encore and I barely had to move because I was lifted off my feet by the momentum of the people around me.

That concert was just amazing, I have no words for it!!

Told ya so! Not "not go." Just stay in the back? Well, I might have onnnnne more go at actually being in 1st row, as have not done that yet, see if it changes things any.

It's not that I'm that awful, it's just my way of enjoying stuff is less the bouncing and more just calmly watching. (I do like to dance, but when I have SPACE to do it.) So I try to bounce more when he comes near 'cause I feel I "have to," so he doesn't feel too bad about me being a spoilsport, you know?

But yeah, I keep waiting to feel like you do, where I'm all so high on euphoria that I'm one with the crowd and all I can see is him, yada yada yada... doesn't happen.

--Jack

Oh, once you've tasted the front row, you are NOT gonna be able to go back.:thumb_yello:

No one's here :crybaby:

Now THAT makes me want to participate

me too, I'm so sad I missed the convo about the toilet paper :roftl:

Love, you say...hmmm..It depends on what you're doing with your elbow while you're waving, I've seen tht technique before: *wave smile* POKE! *smile* wave*

I know the technique too before but I'm not using it, well, maybe, but it was self-defense :bleh: (I like to breath some times)

About cats, I had two when i was little, the mother and son.

I loved them :wub2:

Now I have a dog, when i call him, he runs away :mf_rosetinted: but I know he loves me :naughty:

It's my first forum too.

Come on, ladies, the Brixton So-called Afterparty Thread is 33 pages longer than the Appleman Thread. When I come back tomorrow arvo I expect you to have overtaken its length. Remember, it's quantity not quality.

G'night.

I'm here but I can't talk alone...actually I can :roftl:

(Sorry I deleted all the smilies from the quotes but you're allowed only to 7)

well... i guess even us need a break talking nonsense :naughty: who would have guessed ?

i was just popping in to say that :thumb_yello:

if you're interested in the "super toilet paper" project, just tell :naughty: or if you have any ideas of customized toilet paper :punk: