The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't really do sarcasm - I agree with a lot of what is said

but my words stay in my head - and wont go onto posts!! :boxed:

I don't know about sarcasm yet because I'm new on this thread but I'm sure soon we'll be the queen of sarcasm :king:

hey Pip, are you a fan of Justice, a catholic o whatever? *looks at the cross in the siggie*

I was going to say "how do you know?" :roftl: yes i'm a fan of Justice

And I'm not really a catholic, I'm not baptized but it's for someone I knew who died today :emot-sad: didn't really know him but his family and and he was the same age as my brother. I was really shocked, I'm still..(sorry if shocked is not the right word but I don't know any word to say this)

I didn't want to put this :rip_1: hence the cross

I was going to say "how do you know?" :roftl: yes i'm a fan of Justice

And I'm not really a catholic, I'm not baptized but it's for someone I knew who died today :emot-sad: didn't really know him but his family and and he was the same age as my brother. I was really shocked, I'm still..(sorry if shocked is not the right word but I don't know any word to say this)

it makes you think when someone you know having almost your age leaves..it happened to me also various times:boxed:

btw Justice rox! imo those 2 boys have something like Mark Ronson..they're very good at copying / remix others tunes

it makes you think when someone you know having almost your age leaves..it happened to me also various times:boxed:

I still can't believe it..And I think about his family who is devastated :sad:

btw Justice rox! imo those 2 boys have something like Mark Ronson..they're very good at copying / remix others tunes

I'm going to see them in may :original:

Btw, are the only apples here?

Hello Apples!!

I can't really do sarcasm - I agree with a lot of what is said

but my words stay in my head - and wont go onto posts!! :boxed:

Same, I usually agree with a lot of the stuff, but I never have the words to say in a post

Now I have a dog, when i call him, he runs away :mf_rosetinted: but I know he loves me :naughty:

(Sorry I deleted all the smilies from the quotes but you're allowed only to 7)

Yes, many dogs like to do that, and sometimes the more you call and chase them, the further they run...I think that they enjoy the game of having a human chase them:naughty:

What type of dog do you have?

Ah and you're too nice: most of us just delete the smilies to comply with the limit but never mention it, hahaha!!

Well, you hide it well :mf_rosetinted:

I think Yop is just trying to get her post count up so se's first in line for the "official privileges" if/when they come:mf_rosetinted: :naughty:

Yes, many dogs like to do that, and sometimes the more you call and chase them, the further they run...I think that they enjoy the game of having a human chase them:naughty:

Ah and you're too nice: most of us just delete the smilies to comply with the limit but never mention it, hahaha!!

I think Yop is just trying to get her post count up so se's first in line for the "official privileges" if/when they come:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I better get some of mine deleted then - in case they think thats why I have a high post count!!! :shocked::naughty:

Here's my dog :

IMG_03262.jpg

I like that pic I think it's the most representative :roftl:

And now pics of my brother's gf's cat. I take care of her when she's away.

IMG_33352.jpg

IMG_34312.jpg

notice that I put pic of a CAT not to get kicked out of the thread :roftl:

And how is it that animals don't like taking pics (they turn their heads away) but then they play with the camera... Do you know wat I mean?

How come we can only put 7 smilies?? :shocked:

I'm always using the same ones though...but there's so many waiting for us to use them and I'm looking at every occasion to use them :blush-anim-cl:

I don't know how ppl can post that much either, I can't...

wow wow wow !!! what do you think you're talking about, there ??? :sneaky2:

Goodness! This Appleman thread's been very busy! I love that many of our visitors have been coming so frequently - looks like we're growing a new crop of apples!

I have just come home from finishing an exam that I've been studying for during the last month. I'm finished. Thank God. Now I can at least catch up here a little and post (not that it really stopped me before, but now I can do it 'guilt-free') :naughty:

*Goes back to read the last several pages and has a feeling its all about cats and fruit anyway:naughty: *