The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

As Yop reminds us, Lollipop girls are innocent. I think that means "Apples" are out, man.

And for your information Yop, Christine, Sariflor, and I, did attempt to try out. We were testing the waters for the sake of the older population at MFC to see if 35 plus year olds could make it.. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh, so Mika is worker as a waiter again :mf_rosetinted: ? I can tell you exactly when it will happen. On the 25th as I won't be there before afternoon. The other days will only consist of normal queuing and freezing. I don't want to be pulled up on stage anyway. I way too heavy :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Oh I'd love to see you as a Lollipop Girl Bab. I think pink would suit you :naughty: . But you also have to wear one of those wigs.

**** off. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Do you really think I have time for that?

Do you mean cutsie and blonde mandilambi and sunshine?:mf_rosetinted:

no i don't mean them, they obviously fit the role... but about candyboy something for exemple... or eleanorelle who applied... but i guess everyone can do what they want :doh:

no i don't mean them, they obviously fit the role... but about candyboy something for exemple... or eleanorelle who applied... but i guess everyone can do what they want :doh:

LOL, watch out Yop, you're offending sensibilities :lmao:

Being a Lollipop girl is not exactly something on my bucket list, either (regardless of age/sex/location :lmfao:)

Hm, and now that the Big M started to drag people from the audience on stage I guess I'll have to think about how strong my desire to be in front row really is :mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:

Oh, so Mika is worker as a waiter again :mf_rosetinted: ? I can tell you exactly when it will happen. On the 25th as I won't be there before afternoon. The other days will only consist of normal queuing and freezing. I don't want to be pulled up on stage anyway. I way too heavy :mf_rosetinted::bleh:

Nah won't be the 25th, think there's still a possibility I might be there that day and if that happens then there's no way anything special will be done....or well...maybe they could do it if I go to the toilet at some point :blink:

I totally wanna be a lollipop girl :mf_rosetinted: Or a Big Girl even...wearing underwear that is bigger than the costume..and maybe I should stop shaving my legs also :mf_rosetinted: Errrr nah think they'd have to come up with some better ideas to make me feel special :blink:

As Yop reminds us, Lollipop girls are innocent. I think that means "Apples" are out, man.

And for your information Yop, Christine, Sariflor, and I, did attempt to try out. We were testing the waters for the sake of the older population at MFC to see if 35 plus year olds could make it.. :mf_rosetinted:

Hahahaaaaa, you beat me to say it!!

When I saw the bulletin I got SO excited about it, that I just had to apply.

Not that I thought that the chances of being picked were great, but I just thought I HAD to try. :blush-anim-cl: I was on a high, people!!

After applying, I started getting really worried about it, thinking: being on a stage is not really my thing, and being very embarrassed about the whole thing, in case I *did* end up on there.

Gosh, I wouldn't even fit in the little dress, as fat as I've gotten!!! :naughty:

Anyway, luckily, I wasn't picked, which also meant that I was in the best spot for the best Mika gig I've seen. That to me beats being the LG.

Now, having said that, I still think that it's not about age.

Why can only little young girls be LG's? If one is a bit older but (like us,hehehe) looks a good few years younger, why can they not be?

Or even if they look a little older?

Remember that Vero who's done it a few times is 26 or so, and that hardly qualifies as "innocent little girl" does it? And she did it really well and totally looked the part.

A LG is just a character, a cartoon, and as such will not have a definite age imo:wink2: . It's all just a bit of fun, isn't it?

I totally wanna be a lollipop girl :mf_rosetinted:Or a Big Girl even...wearing underwear that is bigger than the costume..and maybe I should stop shaving my legs also :mf_rosetinted: Errrr nah think they'd have to come up with some better ideas to make me feel special :blink:

I think you'd make a cute LG:wub2: . If you drop the attitude that is:roftl: .

About the BG, thanks but no thanks- I am NOT parading my fat around like that, some things have to remain private:naughty: .

I'm having reoccuring images of Apples on stage as Lollipop Girls. :naughty:

This is the sight I see in my vivid imagination:

Babspanky with her pink outfit, blonde wig and wizard hat.

Kata with her unshaven legs and big granny panties.

Yop with her pink, rose-coloured shades.

Scut Monkey trying to look like an androgynous Lollipop Girl holding a whip.

And JackViolet with her mask on.

:roftl:

This would be an awesome Photoshop project. Anyone? *hint* :naughty:

I'm having reoccuring images of Apples on stage as Lollipop Girls. :naughty:

This is the sight I see in my vivid imagination:

Babspanky with her pink outfit, blonde wig and wizard hat.

Kata with her unshaven legs and big granny panties.

Yop with her pink, rose-coloured shades.

Scut Monkey trying to look like an androgynous Lollipop Girl holding a whip.

And JackViolet with her mask on.

:roftl:

This would be an awesome Photoshop project. Anyone? *hint* :naughty:

Hmm, sounds more like the stuff nightmares are made of.

And there is no way I am doing it unless I am allowed to wear an apple somewhere on my costume. No way.

Hmm, sounds more like the stuff nightmares are made of.

And there is no way I am doing it unless I am allowed to wear an apple somewhere on my costume. No way.

Oh, alrighty then...Babspanky with a pink dress, blonde wig, wizard hat and 2 apples necklaces on. :wink2:

Since there is now a 38-year-old LG, I have to conclude that we were rejected because someone knows what sarcastic bitches we are. I guess that's better than being rejected because I'm an old hag. :mf_rosetinted:

Funny how it feels there's no chance of NY treatment in London after direct promises from Mika that he would make it up to us for the cancellations. Why is that?

Since there is now a 38-year-old LG, I have to conclude that we were rejected because someone knows what sarcastic bitches we are. I guess that's better than being rejected because I'm an old hag. :mf_rosetinted:

Funny how it feels there's no chance of NY treatment in London after direct promises from Mika that he would make it up to us for the cancellations. Why is that?

I don't know. But I do agree. Why is that?

Think there should be some kind of points system for these so called perks.

You get extra points for being cancelled.

Extra points for miles travelled.

Extra points for annual leave used up.

Extra points for hours spent on MFC.

Add, add

Think there should be some kind of points system for these so called perks.

You get extra points for being cancelled.

Extra points for miles travelled.

Extra points for annual leave used up.

Extra points for hours spent on MFC.

Add, add

It seems that we do get extra points for all those things, but they amount to be penalized for it, not rewarded.

Not that I'm looking for rewards. If Mika gets up on stage and sings his ass off like he did on Tuesday I couldn't ask for more. But I don't understand the inequity that sees fans actually treated like crap by security in some towns and Mika whisked off without a by-your-leave and then in other cities fans are given VIP treatment and Mika's undivided attention.

I chose to go to London because I thought since it was his hometown and his last dates on the tour it would be something special and yet it seems like the opposite. Maybe it's just because it's hard to shake the bad vibe from the cancellations so I'm just feeling cynical, but I just can't imagine anything special coming out of the London gigs at this point. I hope I'm wrong.

Remember that Vero who's done it a few times is 26 or so, and that hardly qualifies as "innocent little girl" does it? And she did it really well and totally looked the part.

A LG is just a character, a cartoon, and as such will not have a definite age imo:wink2: . It's all just a bit of fun, isn't it?

yes, sure ! i said (or i think so) LOOK innoncent and young... if the one who got chosen and who is 38 looks like an innocent girl, then go for it ! i'm just surprised in that interest in parading in a pink dress acting like a little girl at that age... i might understand the compulsive application, but well... i don't understand the choice (cause i've never seen her) and the real interest in it at 38... but that's just me !!

and Suzy !! stop imagining me in that outfit i get shivers down my spine... :mf_rosetinted:

I find it hard to imagine us getting anything special at all...and it wouldn't bother me much if it wasn't for the fact that others do...I've been to gigs where we were practically noone in the queue, but we weren't exactly offered donuts or invited in for soundchecks...I've been to gigs where we were loads in the queue but we weren't exactly bla bla...he seemed to sign things everywhere else, but not the UK gigs I went to :blink: he seems to have asked people on stage and all that stuff everywhere else, but not the gigs I went to :blink: And no I don't want to be on stage, but I'd actually like to see my fellow MFCers as lollipop girls...and not just on video :boxed: