The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quite dashing and dramatic though. Maybe he just hasn't graduated to the cloak yet, he thinks it may scare us.....

Maybe it'll appear in the next album's tour now that he's established a loyal fanbase that will unconditionally accept increasing levels of eccentric dress.

Maybe it'll appear in the next album's tour now that he's established a loyal fanbase that will unconditionally accept increasing levels of eccentric dress.

I expect that's it. Remember folks, you heard it here first. :wink2:

I will be in contact with the Sun if he does. "Gay Superhero unveiled by fans" has a nice ring to it. :mf_rosetinted:

Speaking of newspaper called the sun :naughty:

Did you know Monash (or Lots wife the student newspaper in partiular) made it into the herald sun and a current affair over the summer for a joke article they printed :naughty:

Apparently we're all cooking with drugs :mf_rosetinted:

And you should get some kind of award for outing him :wink2:

Of course....those gay super heroes should not be allowed to keep their secret identities secret :mf_rosetinted:

Of course they shouldn't. They should be out and indirectly provide comfort to young gay superheroes who are struggling to come to terms with their identity. Their services to the community should also be publicly recognised and not hidden. :mf_rosetinted:

But what are his special powers? I haven't noticed any to be honest? :confused:

He has several superhuman skills:

* Singing so high that only dogs can hear him.

* Wearing skinny leg pants and not showing.

* Jumping/levitating.

* Whining until the perpetrator surrenders.

* Telepathy, the ability to communicate undying love to fans on the other side of the room just by looking at them.

He can levitate. Just look at your signature.

* Jumping/levitating.

* Telepathy, the ability to communicate undying love to fans on the other side of the room just by looking at them.

:shocked: I have been in the presence of the master!

You could add being in several places at the same time. Oh! I forgot, he didn't quite pull that one off. :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I have been in the presence of the master!

You could add being in several places at the same time. Oh! I forgot, he didn't quite pull that one off. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that would have been a useful one to have. So would invisibility, but he does a good impression of it if you can be in the same room as him for hours and not see him. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh Greta, here we go again!:naughty:

If you were able to talk in Italian would that make a difference?

I bet!:wink2:

no, il fatto è che a volte ho dei momenti di follia...anche in italiano non avrebbe avuto molto senso:sweatdrop:

* Jumping/levitating.

And please don’t forget he has put a spell on us all!

I can’t find any other explanation why we are running to his shows time after time, with all the efforts and inconvenience, even though we have already seen his show!:naughty:

no, il fatto è che a volte ho dei momenti di follia...anche in italiano non avrebbe avuto molto senso:sweatdrop:

Whitch means:

:wink2:

And please don’t forget he has put a spell on us all!

I can’t find any other explanation why we are running to his shows time after time, with all the efforts and inconvenience, even though we have already seen his show!:naughty:

Maybe he has the power of mind-control and can convince people to travel long and far to see him, then induce in them memory loss so they'll come back again and again.