The Appleman : The Return of the Jedi (part 3)

Yoppappop

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In 30 years I would also love to have the stamina to be a Lollipop girl. But I think I'd be leaning more towards looking and feeling like Gray Skully. :naughty:

In 30 years we'll be the Lollipop Ladies directing the new fans to the venue:

lollipoplady_joanmcgloughin.jpg

In 30 years we'll be the Lollipop Ladies directing the new fans to the venue:

lollipoplady_joanmcgloughin.jpg

Wow, they'll be starting them young in the future. Will they be current MFCers grandkids?

Or maybe he'll be joining the Wiggles after all and hence why his target demographic will be under 12?

wigglesayersrockmika.jpg

Of all the themes we're anticipating in the future...I really like the Goth theme you introduced in the other thread... :roftl:

*logs off MFC for a bit to feed kids breakfast and start laundry*

Love-children.

Not if he's gay.

Thanks.. That's what I meant.. Total brain-fart.

If he's a hippee he will experiment.

Of all the themes we're anticipating in the future...I really like the Goth theme you introduced in the other thread... :roftl:

*logs off MFC for a bit to feed kids breakfast and start laundry*

I like it too!! We should do it anyway! :thumb_yello:

do you feed them bread rolls? :das:

Thanks for the tip Babs!:thumb_yello:

The Cure concert is in a giant arena (seated venue) called the Air Canada Centre and the tickets I purchased read that my section allows alcohol. Doesn't say anything about food though...:naughty:

But 3 hours! Wow...I look forward to MIKA doing his "Greatest Hits" tour when he's 50 years old and I'm 62. :punk:

The Cure.... wowwwww.... that takes me back!!! The Cure, Depeche Mode... we sure knew how to feed depression & teenage angst back in those days. :naughty:

Sorry. The mental image of 70-something year old MFCers standing in the front row was too hard to resist. :naughty:

Sssh. There a few almost that age on here already. :fisch:

Hey, I'll only be 65 when Mika does his 50-year-old tour. And yes, I'll be standing in the front row. How else would I get on stage for Lollipop?

Exactly.

I think I must have a few years on you, then, Christine, as I will be early 70s when Mika is 50. Just being a happy sappy MIKA fan for this past year has VISIBLY knocked years off my face, I have been told, so I might be a 50-something looking 70 y.o.:naughty:wishful thinking hehehe:naughty:

The Cure.... wowwwww.... that takes me back!!! The Cure, Depeche Mode... we sure knew how to feed depression & teenage angst back in those days. :naughty:

You should come too! :punk: I bought 4 tickets, but it looks like its going to me, closetmikafan, my sister and Christine. I originally intended the other ticket for JackViolet, not my sister, but Jack hasn't confirmed yet...

do you feed them bread rolls? :das:

Ha. :roftl: No...scrambled eggs for the little one and cold leftover pizza for the older one. :naughty:

Just being a happy sappy MIKA fan for this past year has VISIBLY knocked years off my face, I have been told, so I might be a 50-something looking 70 y.o.:naughty:wishful thinking hehehe:naughty:

Yeah, I've been told that being a MIKA fan has knocked off 15 years of maturity level....:roftl:

Yeah, I've been told that being a MIKA fan has knocked off 15 years of maturity level....:roftl:

Maturity? Wait....what does that mean? LOL I already look 10 years younger than I do, according to my fellow students, when they hear my age they usually choke and their eyes go wide LOL "OMG I never would have guessed you were that old!" Like 34 is old? BAH. But if they want to tell me I look 23, I'm certainly not going to argue! :)

Hey Apples!

Just wanted to say a quick hello. Today I got rid of my application for Brighton (university of Sussex). Now I can just wait and hope that they'll accept me.

I'll be gone again in a minute. I'll have a drink with my ex (and another friend) tonight. Haven'tr talked to him for ages. Bad thing is that my sister almost broke my nose about an hour ago :boxed: . She threw her remote-control into my face (accitentally). She thought it was funny :thumbdown: . Now I look a bit like one of those Star Trek aliens :blink: . Anyway, I'll have fun tonight :punk: .

I wish you all lovely Eatser days.

See you

Hey Apples!

Just wanted to say a quick hello. Today I got rid of my application for Brighton (university of Sussex). Now I can just wait and hope that they'll accept me.

I'll be gone again in a minute. I'll have a drink with my ex (and another friend) tonight. Haven'tr talked to him for ages. Bad thing is that my sister almost broke my nose about an hour ago :boxed: . She threw her remote-control into my face (accitentally). She thought it was funny :thumbdown: . Now I look a bit like one of those Star Trek aliens :blink: . Anyway, I'll have fun tonight :punk: .

I wish you all lovely Eatser days.

See you

Hey Haeschen! I wish you luck with getting into the University of Sussex.

You're having a drink with your ex? I guess your bf is okay with that. :naughty:

Sorry about your nose! Gosh...I haven't thrown anything at my sister since she was 16 and I was 21. I found out she took my car in the middle of the night and drove herself and her friends to a party. She didn't have a driver's licence! :naughty:

I guess you're all eager to know what Im up to. But me not ready to tell yet! You're SO going to love it! Just wait! ..OH! It's so difficult to keep secret :biggrin2:

Hmmm...wonder what EnFa is up to these days? Is she clapping her hands while in the Missionary Position (as her siggy implies, even though the other day she posted "Ew" = sex.)? Or is she....writing a long fanfic? Or maybe she's Photoshopping something really silly...

I'm so curious. Can't you tell I'm so excited.erica-yawn-20030521.jpg

:roftl: