Why ô why Mika doesn't have a wireless microphone...

Yoppappop

Oh come on! Leave the poor boy alone. Mika is by far the most creative artist I've ever seen and he has such a great stage presence. How could you say something like that?! He is just so wonderful and perfect. He does not need a wireless microphone. He actually wouldn't need a microphone at all as his voice is so loud and clear and perfect (have I already mentioned that he is just perfect). You are all just jealous. Very mean people indeed. Come on and get yourselves some kind of life! And leave poor Mika alone! Because he just does what he does. And no one will ever change him. Especially not you!

:mf_rosetinted:

LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE !!!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

ooops... sorry... wrong thread...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My thoughts exactly... He is unlikely to feel confident enough on stage without something to cling to... :cool:

Don't forget, until quite recently he was perfoming behind his piano, so he needs to get used to the idea of his hands 'hanging free' with no particular job to do.

Yes, we witnessed this on Hootenanny, even when he did have a piano his hands were making strange movements all by themselves.

We also saw, during the finale, his dependence on the mic where he tried to take control of it for himself, even where there were two other people trying to sing into it.

Or he may just be selfish or egotistical?

Oh come on! Leave the poor boy alone. Mika is by far the most creative artist I've ever seen and he has such a great stage presence. How could you say something like that?! He is just so wonderful and perfect. He does not need a wireless microphone. He actually wouldn't need a microphone at all as his voice is so loud and clear and perfect (have I already mentioned that he is just perfect). You are all just jealous. Very mean people indeed. Come on and get yourselves some kind of life! And leave poor Mika alone! Because he just does what he does. And no one will ever change him. Especially not you!

:shocked::no::crybaby:

You are so passionate, yet so blinkered!

I admire you anyway! :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, we witnessed this on Hootenanny, even when he did have a piano his hands were making strange movements all by themselves.

We also saw, during the finale, his dependance on the mic where he tried to take control of it for himself, even where there were two other people trying to sing into it.

how can you say that?:tears:

Mika is so kind{and fine}that he wants to be sure of the mic's right height for the other singers:cheerful_h4h:

Because he tried to be like Grace Kelly, not like Garth Brooks:

653113_356x237.jpg

:roftl:

Maybe the wireless mics just can't get a signal because of all the hair? Ever thought of that? :bleh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

keep them coming !! we might find the answer !!! all together ! that's how it works !!

The problem with a wireless mic is that he would have to wear another battery pack and i'm sure Mika doesn't want to confuse us whilst bulge spotting:mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, I would have thought he would have jumped at another battery pack, he could get a special shaped one to enhance his profile. Kill two birds with one stone.

Hmm, I would have thought he would have jumped at another battery pack, he could get a special shaped one to enhance his profile. Kill two birds with one stone.

no no no no no no !!!! i remind you we don't want this to go that way... this is a serious discussion, and we're trying to find (an) ANSWER(S) to a serious question. i mean, we HAVE to know :mf_rosetinted:

he often spins it around.. i'm in fact surprised he's hit hismelf with it yet.. :blink: he seems to trip all over the place, he may be a little clumsy, poor chap. :boxed:

Yes but very lovable!!!!:wub2: :wub2: I like him with a mic, I think we are so used to seeing him with it now if he didn't have it we would be saying, Mika looks odd without that mic to swing around etc

We also saw, during the finale, his dependence on the mic where he tried to take control of it for himself, even where there were two other people trying to sing into it.

My impression was that he did want to share the microphone first but the other 2 were quite reluctant ( or could not sing?), so he decided to take control and save the show! ( a martyr:cool: )