Why ô why Mika doesn't have a wireless microphone...

Yoppappop

Well you see I had a real microphone plugged into a guitar amp :punk: Hairbrushes don't really cut it.

(By the way I've just read the whole of this thread and haven't really stopped laughing :naughty:)

people are good at imagining things and finding answers, aren't they ? they just need a worthy subject :naughty: :naughty:

keep'em comin GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS !!! :punk:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people are good at imagining things and finding answers, aren't they ? they just need a worthy subject :naughty: :naughty:

keep'em comin GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS !!! :punk:

Yep. People needed a constructive outlet I think and you gave it them - genius :thumb_yello:

I 'd never thought about this subject until you bought it up.

Never mind a cordless mike, at least one hand is still occupied, what about one of those earpice mics, like the ones Britney and Janet Jackson uses, to keep both hands free for dancing.

If Mika wore one of those, I think his head would explode!LOL!

Both hands free, what the heck would he do with them?

KEEP IT CLEAN GIRLS! Heh heh.

Yes, he obviously has not got enough presence on stage to have a wireless microphone. He needs a mike as a prop, something to hang on to. What would he do with his hands otherwise apart from the few hand motions we have seen.

Try to be like GK

Looks were too sad

Love, love me

Shock shock me

Walk away

Mulitply by four

That's about it. The rest of the time he would be like a spare part.

And we've seen what that looks like haven't we? :mf_rosetinted:

you are killing me!!!:roftl: :roftl:

I don't know if you guys have ever noticed, but if you see him live he always starts fiddling with the wire and wrapping it round his hands and stuff. I think it's so he can consuntrate. I can't consontrate unless I've got something in my hand. You get weird looks if you start randomly searching your pockets for something to hold on to in the middle of a science test.

Trust me... I know :blink:

I don't know if you guys have ever noticed, but if you see him live he always starts fiddling with the wire and wrapping it round his hands and stuff. I think it's so he can consuntrate. I can't consontrate unless I've got something in my hand. You get weird looks if you start randomly searching your pockets for something to hold on to in the middle of a science test.

I fiddle with mt fingers a lot... the skin around my nails gets wery disgusting at times... And I bite my nails a lot...

I also like feeling cotton with my thumb and ring finger!:bleh: It's weird:boxed:

:wink2: don't worry, it's a joke-thread, because all the comments he gets after a video is posted about how much he should get a wireless mic cause he's gonna explode his face someday tripping in it cause he jumps so much around the stage...

I fiddle with mt fingers a lot... the skin around my nails gets wery disgusting at times... And I bite my nails a lot...

I also like feeling cotton with my thumb and ring finger!:bleh: It's weird:boxed:

I do that too.

I will not describe my fingernails at the mo.

Trust me... You do not want to know.

:wink2: don't worry, it's a joke-thread, because all the comments he gets after a video is posted about how much he should get a wireless mic cause he's gonna explode his face someday tripping in it cause he jumps so much around the stage...

I hope he doesnt XD

:lmfao:

we must help the poor boy to lose his wire addiction!

..or not?....mmm maybe better a mic than a knit..

pho_classes.jpg

can you image Mika singin and knitting???:naughty: "It's relaxating":roftl::roftl::roftl:

Awww... I don't think so... XD he would be to embarressed XD

But... maybe a hobbie!? :roftl: