Could Sitm Be Any Better Live??????

Sivan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG i forgot about that one too!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Aww I miss you so much!! BRIGHTON. Best show of my whole Mika life.

Do do do do do!!!!

yes brighton?

its hard to choose for me...LOL! hmmmm i know it wasnt BRIXTON! grrr

but.... its hard one between... troubadour, SF, Newcastle and Brighton...

OMG I ALLMOST FORGOT LA!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA IT WAS MY FAVE OFCOURSE ;):roftl:

BRIGHTON. Best show of my whole Mika life.

Do do do do do!!!!

Same here I think! :blush-anim-cl:

Despite the cold and the wind and the rain and not even having a ticket until about an hour before and the being stranded all night and getting all those slow trains at 5am. Good times haha

it sounds PERFECT when u there ;):thumb_yello:

I can't to hear it live on the 26th...:thumb_yello:

You remember in December I said I wasn't sure I'd go to the re-scheduled show but I did buy the plane ticket in the end... :wink2:

No way I can miss him do these smaller venues .. I think from the summer onwards it will be only arenas as he is getting bigger and bigger...:punk:

Despite the cold and the wind and the rain and not even having a ticket until about an hour before and the being stranded all night and getting all those slow trains at 5am. Good times haha

it was the BEST adventure! thats for sure;) :punk::thumb_yello:

I can't to hear it live on the 26th...:thumb_yello:

You remember in December I said I wasn't sure I'd go to the re-scheduled show but I did buy the plane ticket in the end... :wink2:

No way I can miss him do these smaller venues .. I think from the summer onwards it will be only arenas as he is getting bigger and bigger...:punk:

GOOD DESICION! :thumb_yello:

Seriously, did someone carry me from the train to your flat? I honestly don't remember anything between falling asleep on the train and waking up on your floor the next day.. :blink:

Seriously, did someone carry me from the train to your flat? I honestly don't remember anything between falling asleep on the train and waking up on your floor the next day.. :blink:

Haha no I don't remember much either. good thing I knew which tubes we had to get and stuff so I could just do it automatically otherwise who knows how/when/if we'd have gotten back!

I just remember sitting on the tube half dead watching loads of people on their way to work :naughty: then getting back to mine and collapsing and then waking up at about 12pm to trek to Brixton with you two!

Everyone that gt on that train at Brighton though we were either very drunk or homeless the way we were sprawled all over those chairs. :naughty:

Haha no I don't remember much either. good thing I knew which tubes we had to get and stuff so I could just do it automatically otherwise who knows how/when/if we'd have gotten back!

I just remember sitting on the tube half dead watching loads of people on their way to work :naughty: then getting back to mine and collapsing and then waking up at about 12pm to trek to Brixton with you two!

Everyone that gt on that train at Brighton though we were either very drunk or homeless the way we were sprawled all over those chairs. :naughty:

LMAO! thats EXACTLY how i remember that day! :roftl:

ahhhh was amazing!!!!!!!!!

now im off to bed... love ya jen!

talk soon ;)

And another thing for Mika if he reads this thread :

Please release Stuck in the middle as official single !!

Yes, I actually think it was a mistake to release Relax, though it is a wonderful song. But it had been out before and had been played on the radio, so it was known. SITM, or Ring Ring, would have been good, because he shouldn't just concentrate on the songs with falsetto parts, but should also consider releasing songs with a lower range and wonderful lyrics. I also think it's a pity that Erase was not released in Britain, at least as a B side. It's an awesome song!!

Love today, from Marilyn

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! i just looooooove this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i even love it more live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mika if you read this.... u and the band ROCK this song... just loooove loooove looooove it!!!! AND CANT WAIT TO SEE IT LIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for "screaming" i just saw the toronto videos... and OH MEN! i feel so lucky for being able to see MIKA live!!!

i know some people dont get a chance to see mika...YET! dont loose hope people!!! and do what ever u have to do to see mika live... its WORTH IT!

here is a video: http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=oenqIRBREIs Thank you Zoots14 :)

i would pay a ticket just to see SITM i think... LOL! ;)

now i better go to bed...

*hugs to all!* geeez i feel the mika love tonight!!!!! GOOD NIGHT!:punk:

**Sivan has left the building** :D

i bet you are the only lonely one who likes SITM. I absolutely hate it, never liked, never claimed I like it, never heard of anyone else who likes it.. :mf_rosetinted:

I also can't believe he never released it as a single.

It's one of his very very best songs, the only one on the album that rivals Grace Kelly, imo.

--Jack

I KNOW he's NOT gonna release it as a single. not that one. VERY sadly.. :boxed:

i bet you are the only lonely one who likes SITM. I absolutely hate it, never liked, never claimed I like it, never heard of anyone else who likes it.. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: :roftl: you had me there for a minute, I didn't immediately look to see who had posted...I was thinking , who is this weirdo who hates SITM..:naughty: then I saw the name!!

It's one of his very very best songs, the only one on the album that rivals Grace Kelly, imo.

--Jack

I agree it's up there with GK, but I don't think it'd make a good single, I don't know why. The public in general just wouldn't go for it, in my opinion.

--Jack

I totally agree with you Jack. :thumb_yello:

SITM is my favourite since the first day I heard the album. And this song was the first live performance of Mika I ever saw (the private gig in Amsterdam, 7 March, on YouTube). Almost a year later it's still my favourite Mika song. :thumb_yello:

I thought he couldn't do better than in Brussels last year November. Now I've seen this video and it was even better than SITM in Brussels. A-ma-zing. :punk: :punk:

[Edit] A live version of SITM as a B-side on his next single... :wub2:

LOL u cant fool me! :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVED stuck in the middle

especially when he made us say stuck in the middle over 1000 times lol... well probably not but it felt like that (not that im complaining!!) but he also made us copy him when he was going "ZAP ZAP!"

yeah... twas fun

i so love this part :):punk:

I LOVE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE!!!

is one of his best songs!

but i don`t think he will released as a single...

Live Versions of Stuck are just AMAZING!

is different from the studio... Mika puts all his energy when he plays it!! and the zap zap zap zaaaaaapppp is so fun!!

It's my dream for him to let me play SITM on piano for him at the gig :naughty:

*cough* Mika...*cough* :fisch:

one of my dreams to... i just dont know how to...but i can totaly do air piano! :das:

my dream is to do the drums instead fo cherisse or WITH her and mika on LOVE TODAY :das: