Mika in Le JT de la Musique - Virgin 17 (France)

Yoppappop

I just accidentally saw a quick interview of mika in that little 5 minutes show (which is called Music News litterally) and i'll see if i can find it on youtube... be patient... don't think it was the 1st time it was aired, since it's 1am and there are a lot of reprises of this thing... be patient :thumb_yello:

EDIT 1 : ok... couldn't find today's interview, maybe it was the first time it was aired... but i found another one from april 2007 from which parts of today's itw were taken... here is the link to april 2007 itw for now, and i'll update the post with the new one when i find it... this one is with english subtitles...

EDIT 2 : Pamette found it on the french forum http://mikawebsiteforum.fr-bb.com/videos-f23/virgin17-le-journal-de-la-musique-interview-30-01-07-svcd-t1998.htm?sid=0d7f1b30f734211f84e217dd5be27e3a

EDIT 3 : youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFl_Vxfdew8

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i watched that :bleh: is the one you saw from the same time? like with the same outfit.. hair..

yes, exactly, and the same beginning about "camembert land", even the "i wanted to have a career in france since the beginning"... actually, today's itw was pieces of that one with few new things inserted, and other questions, but still from the same day... am i making sense ??? :blink:

to sum up : in april, they did a long itw, showed a bit of it in april (link) and then today, showed some identical parts + other parts that weren't shown in april...

yes, exactly, and the same beginning about "camembert land", even the "i wanted to have a career in france since the beginning"... actually, today's itw was pieces of that one with few new things inserted, and other questions, but still from the same day... am i making sense ??? :blink:

to sum up : in april, they did a long itw, showed a bit of it in april (link) and then today, showed some identical parts + other parts that weren't shown in april...

:lmfao: i think i get what you're saying!

did you find it yet or are you no longer looking?

Yop, when you find it, send me a PM, I'll subtitle it, like I did with the previous one.

are you the one who posted the april one ? or just subtitled it ?? cause if you can see virgin 17 (former europe 2 tv), you could catch a second airing of the new interview ! and since you can record things :fisch: (i can't :thumbdown: )

are you the one who posted the april one ? or just subtitled it ?? cause if you can see virgin 17 (former europe 2 tv), you could catch a second airing of the new interview ! and since you can record things :fisch: (i can't :thumbdown: )

No I had just subtitled it :(

i don't have virgin17