mika's look

blood thirsty

Tbh I didn't know where he was from and didn't give a 2nd thought till I read up on him I just was/am in awe at his looks, for me he has the lot, he is tall (yum) dark incredibly handsome, exceptionally talented and arty is very close knit with his family, seems such a lovely natured guy, he has the X factor times a billion. (why oh why am I old enough to be his mother godamit lol).

In short he is just too awesome to be in one guy (does that even make sense lol).

Yes! That makes perfect sense! (apart from the bit about being old enough to be his mother. i would have to have given birth at twelve:shocked: )

i think he definitely looks more middle eastern when he's got that whole five o'clock shadow thing going on. When he's baby smooth... I'm not sure what I would have picked!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys:cool:

Just wanna know about what do u think about mika's look?!! More Lebanese or American?

In my opinion, when I first saw mika, his wide dark eyes and his sharp looks:mf_lustslow: , I knew that he has arab blood in him and he is pretty hairy which most middle easterners are..:naughty:

But his height is definitely from his father

I think that mika took from his mother more than his father

Anyway I would like him no matter what he look like :wub2:

Just curious to know what do u think?

excuse my English..not my mother tongue

Don't worry for your english, mine is worse :naughty:

Maybe Mika's charme is arabic, but his english language is for me almost american :P

Anyway I think his success is due to the fact that's he's a World's citizen, besides the fact he embodies at the same time the Beauty's canons and the myth of Peter Pan lying in everybody...